Brandon Marshall has Borderline Personality Disorder

WWWWombat

Yep I saw his press conference he was actully pretty genuine no written speach he just came out and laid it all out and it seemed he was struggling with many of the things he has done over the years. If he truly does have issues I hope he can work them out because no one should have to go through what he explained hes going through with as much as he has going for him career wise. I hope he can get through his problems hard to judge whats going on in people heads.

I have a lot more respect for the guy now. I always thought he was a headcase in the vernacular sense, not the literal one. I myself have OCD and depression and spent some time in a day program at McLean and still do some stuff there outpatient, so I respect him a lot now for coming out with this.

Who cares? Doesnt he play for the dolphins? He's a bitch.

I care. I don't have to like him, but I respect him coming to terms with a mental illness and being honest about it. There's such a stigma surrounding it in society. There's a lot of misinformation out there. A lot of people think Schizophrenic people are all violent or that medication is the cure in most cases.

Hey, look, everybody! A stupid person!

Look, I'm real sorry, but if we're going to give him a pass on everything else because he went out and got himself a diagnosis, we can at least call him a bitch for getting a chick diagnosis.

Look, I'm real sorry, but if we're going to give him a pass on everything else because he went out and got himself a diagnosis, we can at least call him a bitch for getting a chick diagnosis.

He gets a pass on the chick diagnosis. It's the "everything else" that makes him a bitch.

And anyway I would have held my tongue entirely if I thought the bitch comment was anything more considered than GAY SHARKS ON ZOLOFT HARF HARF chest-beating.

Archived