Revis wanted a Jets reunion

joewilly12

Revis will be catching passes from Geno and Vick in no time.

Its all good.

like the 7 pick 6's he was supposed to get from geno in his first game in the NFL ?  Geno went right after him, showed no fear.

Revis burned his bridge with Woody Johnson and will NEVER wear green and white again, unless he signs with the Eagles. Too bad, but he really was a butt head and a pain in the a$$ with his financial demands. He's not what he once was. Jets will be ok without Revis.

B-I-N-G-O

He wanted our price so he could go back to NE with that price, in case it was higher than NE's offer.

20 teams showed interest? Seems like a lot, considering he signed pretty much immediately. How could an agent have serious discussions with 20 interested parties and have a signed deal with one of them, including all contract terms, within a day?

Answer: he wanted to go to New England unless someone else mindlessly offered him $16M again. Playing for a sure-thing contender, like New England, he could probably rationalize taking even a couple million less this season as an investment to bring his dollars back to that level after 2014.

It's really funny how Revis is trolling Jets fans right now.

This is coming from a guy who made it a point to say how upsetting the Jets fans reacted to him after being traded.

Obvious Troll is trolling.

Also,

I'm wondering how they gauge interest.

I'm pretty sure 17-18 teams interested call went like this...

Team GM: "We'd like to inquire about Revis' asking price?"

Revis Agent: "16 mil per."

Team GM: *click*

Revis Agent: "Hello?...hello?...ummmm, so you're interested then?"

TURNS TO REVIS

Revis Agent: "Oh yeah, so interested!"

SEAN GILBERT, REVIS, & AGENT HUG!

Revis will be catching passes from Geno and Vick in no time.

Its all good.

First, the Boston Red Sox follow the mold of the Yankees despite years and years of Boston fans condemning the way they did business...and now it's the Pats who pursue our star castoffs...Just say thanks, keep it moving, and enjoy your closing window...Jerk

Trying to make a point to you is useless. You're right. Revis wanted nothing more than to be a Jet. While you're at it, Sanchez made 3 good throws in training camp so you were right there too.

I understand your point 100 % I just don't agree with it is all. The guy was on the trading block for a pretty long period of time which gave him plenty of time to contact teams and feel them out I believe the team gave him permission to do so. Its not like your saying and this all transpired in one hour.

Revis burned his bridge with Woody Johnson and will NEVER wear green and white again, unless he signs with the Eagles. Too bad, but he really was a butt head and a pain in the a$$ with his financial demands. He's not what he once was. Jets will be ok without Revis.

If there comes a day the mercenary Revis is on the market when the Jets need a corner he could come back someday. He will be a hired gun for the rest of his career, like Deion Sanders at the end. Expect to see him on the market every season.

Archived