The NFL cover-up that started it all

Gen X Jet

You know, we've been accused of a lot of things here on Jet Nation. But what's funny is that for all the cries of "delusional" and for all the times we've been told to  "take off the green-colored glasses," nothing, not one thing ever said by any Jets fan comes close to the delusional homerism displayed by the Pats fans on this site whenever the Pats propensity for cheating is discussed. 

Can any of you ******* people read? 

Do any of you have to capacity to employ logic in your thought processes?

My favorite is this - Pats fans love to tell you how incredibly awesome a coach Bill Belichick is and how much he knows about football and how he's forgotten more about football than any Jets coach will ever know, yet none of them can give you a logical explanation as to why this football "genius" continued to do this for close to a decade in spite of their claim that it "didn't really help him all that much." So suddenly, when it comes to filming other coaches signals, they now know more about football than their genius head coach. 

I would like one you sycophantic, mouth-breathing sh*t zippers to answer this one question for me: What possible sense does it make for Bill Belichick to have filmed other coaches' signals for close to a decade, which by his own admission he did, if "it didn't help him all that much?"

I eagerly await your response. 

Nothin' huh?

Chickensh*t.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys WATCHED the Patriots since 2007? They generally ROFLstomp everyone in a way other teams have not. Did you miss all of these games where season after season they leave a trail of tears and destruction behind them wherever they go?

exactly why i think they still cheat to some degree  NO team I and I mean no team has been this dominant for so long without getting some kind of help............Montana, elway, marino, aikman who are real QB's even their teams were not this dominant. The Bears and Dolphins great teams still did not dominate every single game.

The great vince lombardi packers also did not dominate as much as the cheating pats.

this proves what i keep saying we don't know what kind of QB he really is. I do believe he is a good QB because he has ran the same offense for 10 years which has to help with familiarity so I would say he is a top 50 QB of all-time but top 10 hahahahaha no way.

No, it's just ridiculous that you can call the Patriots "cheaters" but can't even explain why. You just say "use your common sense" instead of simply explaining the process you think the Patriot sideline and booths were going through during games between the play clock.

It's just funny.

The Patroits never broke any GAME rules. It was a violation of league rules. There is a pretty significant difference.

ok so say the tapes were nothing explain the radio frequency's? Why would someone print that if it had no teeth........Most journalist have to do some kind of research and have sources to get info they can't just pull sh*t out of the air and print it in the media.

like young said if the QB knows what the defense is going to do it's game over.

Lol....this article came out right before the pats vs jets game NE sports stations were talking about it...I was wondering when it was gonna make its way on here..lol

This thread is beyond funny to me. Well since you can't be passionate about your football team (the jets) gotta b passionate about something else.

Carry on, this stuff is entertaining..

Lol....this article came out right before the pats vs jets game NE sports stations were talking about it...I was wondering when it was gonna make its way on here..lol

This thread is beyond funny to me. Well since you can't be passionate about your football team (the jets) gotta b passionate about something else.

Carry on, this stuff is entertaining..

that doesn't answer the question about the extra frequencies.

exactly why i think they still cheat to some degree NO team I and I mean no team has been this dominant for so long without getting some kind of help............Montana, elway, marino, aikman who are real QB's even their teams were not this dominant. The Bears and Dolphins great teams still did not dominate every single game.

The great vince lombardi packers also did not dominate as much as the cheating pats.

this proves what i keep saying we don't know what kind of QB he really is. I do believe he is a good QB because he has ran the same offense for 10 years which has to help with familiarity so I would say he is a top 50 QB of all-time but top 10 hahahahaha no way.

Ahh did you forget how dominant the 9ers, and the Cowboys were in the 90s..The 9ers in the late 80s as well. They ended up having two HOF QBs w Montana n Young, both won superbowls..and their front office got caught tampering w draft picks...

Oh also..M.Shanahan admitted to taping defensive signals the back to back championship run the Broncos had w Elway

Ahh did you forget how dominant the 9ers, and the Cowboys were in the 90s..The 9ers in the late 80s as well. They ended up having two HOF QBs w Montana n Young, both won superbowls..and their front office got caught tampering w draft picks...

Oh also..M.Shanahan admitted to taping defensive signals the back to back championship run the Broncos had w Elway

they were not winning games 56-7 against top competition.

go back and look at the margin of victory in the past seasons and you will see the pats are doing stuff that even parcells couldn't do or walsh. 

Fact is when you cheat and someone whispers in your ear what WR is open no wonder brady has the stats he does.

they were not winning games 56-7 against top competition.

go back and look at the margin of victory in the past seasons and you will see the pats are doing stuff that even parcells couldn't do or walsh.

Fact is when you cheat and someone whispers in your ear what WR is open no wonder brady has the stats he does.

You can't be serious with this..actually I looked were i was..yup u are!

edit:

you are referring to the 07 pats, in-which spy gate was broke open, no camera's were involved than, and given who they had on offense ahh it's not hard to see why they were able to score so much.

I really dont care how butt-hurt you are about spygate.

falls on deaf ears...keep enjoying your football jets season! 

You can't be serious with this..actually I looked were i was..yup u are!

edit:

you are referring to the 07 pats, in-which spy gate was broke open, no camera's were involved than, and given who they had on offense ahh it's not hard to see why they were able to score so much.

I really dont care how butt-hurt you are about spygate.

falls on deaf ears...keep enjoying your football jets season! 

i still think they are cheating in some way...............once a cheater always a cheater.  I don't think they ever stopped just changed it to something else............kinda like a computer hacker they never stop they just change their methods.

Archived