Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatevs bro it worked.  JN's very own JetFat80 is now paid in full.  Lets see how long it takes for him to pay for his alt.

when is the deadline? I think you're overestimating how much I actually read my email and how lazy I am when it comes to doing specific tasks. I'm not trying to Welch. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

couple people still claiming they didn't get the link.  I'll send 1 more time to the emails you provided me with for the original invite to the league.  I guess check your spam folder?  It's coming from draftkings...  leaguesafe wouldn't let me extend the deadline for payment past Sept without assessing a $10 penalty to anyone who paid late.

Man, I'm loving that my team is on a 4-game winning streak, but hate how old my team is.  This week I'll likely be rolling the following guys out there:  Rivers (33 years old), Steve Smith (36), Antonio Gates (35), AP (30), and Darren McFadden (28).  Hence why I spent a ridiculous $65 to claim Stefon Diggs off waivers...

^^^ Cool story bro.  I know.

meanwhile deadline is almost up and 4 people still haven't paid.  a couple people keep asking for the link, which I keep providing, and another guy just has ignored everything altogether.

I don't know who "locke" is but they've paid...

if we get into Nov and people still haven't paid I'll just refund and we'll finish it out as a free league. 

meanwhile deadline is almost up and 4 people still haven't paid.  a couple people keep asking for the link, which I keep providing, and another guy just has ignored everything altogether.

if we get into Nov and people still haven't paid I'll just refund and we'll finish it out as a free league. 

So if all 12 don't pay we all get punished?  Is locking those people out of finishing in the money a possibility?

So if all 12 don't pay we all get punished?  Is locking those people out of finishing in the money a possibility?

but then you're punishing people like Shane who paid in good faith (instantly I might add) who happen to have a truly horrific team and have no chance at the money. 

why should others get out of paying and not him?

the irony is that 2 of the 4 that haven't paid are in contention lol.

but then you're punishing people like Shane who paid in good faith (instantly I might add) who happen to have a truly horrific team and have no chance at the money. 

True.  Just sucks for everyone really.  I've put a decent amount of work in to crafting my team.  Just have to hope the stragglers pay.

True.  Just sucks for everyone really.  I've put a decent amount of work in to crafting my team.  Just have to hope the stragglers pay.

take the work you've put into the league and multiply it by 20.  that's the time I've put into this.  it's ok though..  I knew what I signed up for.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My team sucks and I love the idea of Pac having to sit at his desk and write me a check like Steve Martin in The Jerk. 

I'm a man of integrity. Everyone block Pac's email address. 

I'm a man of integrity. Everyone block Pac's email address. 

It's really strange.  I don't think the guys who haven't paid are dead beats.  A couple have PM'd me multiple times for the link but then never do anything when I send it to them.

1 in particular who I won't name, (but lives in a city that rhymes with Hacksonville), even has a history of bragging about his annual income.  $50 should be his weekly budget on Drakkar.

It's really strange.  I don't think the guys who haven't paid are dead beats.  A couple have PM'd me multiple times for the link but then never do anything when I send it to them.

1 in particular who I won't name, (but lives in a city that rhymes with Hacksonville), even has a history of bragging about his annual income.  $50 should be his weekly budget on Drakkar.

maybe they're sensitive to my plight and side with my interests over yours.

Dude - you arent giving me a link that works.  I've told you multiple times.  You havent sent me a single email.  So I dont know why you keep claiming you have.  

I'm more than happy to send you something directly to your address via the postal service since you cant figure out how to use modern technology.

Dude - you arent giving me a link that works.  I've told you multiple times.  You havent sent me a single email.  So I dont know why you keep claiming you have.  

I'm more than happy to send you something directly to your address via the postal service since you cant figure out how to use modern technology.

I'LL KICK YOUR FAT ASS!

I've sent you the link to your email, via PM, via smoke signal..  Check your spam folder you fat jerk.

I've received nothing via email.  The link you sent me in the PM, doesnt work.  

You're so insecure. 

weird..  7 people got their email and signed up.  I even put it at the top of our league home page.

truth be told I believe you want to pay but are too stupid to figure out what to do.  That said there's still a few that are nowhere to be found and I don't have the energy to chase them until Thanksgiving. 

looks like those who paid are getting refunds.  It's fine..  I'm 6-1 in my big money league and I'll just beat you guys for fun.

weird..  7 people got their email and signed up.  I even put it at the top of our league home page.

truth be told I believe you want to pay but are too stupid to figure out what to do.  That said there's still a few that are nowhere to be found and I don't have the energy to chase them until Thanksgiving. 

looks like those who paid are getting refunds.  It's fine..  I'm 6-1 in my big money league and I'll just beat you guys for fun.

Click on a link, the link on takes me to nothing.  Copy and paste the URL, it takes me to nothing.  Check my emails, I see no emails.  But yes, I'm very stupid and that's why I cant figure it out.  

You are so insecure these days.  Has something badly impacted your miserable life recently making it more miserable than before?

Has something badly impacted your miserable life recently making it more miserable than before?

I had a nightmare that we moved to Jacksonville and my son had to go to school there.

Why you so defensive?  I said you're one of the ones that actually wants to pay.  I mean - you haven't confirmed your email address with me or anything but I assumed it was correct given I used the same one as I did for the league invitation.

there's probably 4 invites sitting in your spam folder that you were too, pardon the expression - stupid, to find.  Maybe stupid is too harsh..  I'll change it to mentally incapable.  Better?

I had a nightmare that we moved to Jacksonville and my son had to go to school there.

Why you so defensive?  I said you're one of the ones that actually wants to pay.  I mean - you haven't confirmed your email address with me or anything but I assumed it was correct given I used the same one as I did for the league invitation.

there's probably 4 invites sitting in your spam folder that you were too, pardon the expression - stupid, to find.  Maybe stupid is too harsh..  I'll change it to mentally incapable.  Better?

Sorry your life sucks, man.  You're a pretty good dude and it's shame things arent going your way.  Life's a bitch, ya know? 

If you feel the need to take it out on people who are pretending to like you on the interwebz, have at it. 

Sorry your life sucks, man.  You're a pretty good dude and it's shame things arent going your way.  Life's a bitch, ya know? 

If you feel the need to take it out on people who are pretending to like you on the interwebz, have at it. 

He's just mad Rex isn't working out in Buffalo.  He probably bought Bills season tickets this year with that sweet Rochester money.

Pac's on a 4 game losing streak.  No wonder he's not motivated to chase people down.  Give us the list of people who haven't paid yet and we'll do it.

I have a great team.  You won last week because I was too busy to make a change to my lineup and I accidentally started a player who was out.  I would have won otherwise.  I caught it about an hour after kickoff and you better believe I wanted to use my modly powers to switch but that wouldn't have been fair.

I should start a winning streak effective immediately..  I'm not worried about it.

I'm not motivated to chase people down because I already have.  You have no idea the amount of PM's and emails I've sent to Lizzie, Doggin, JiF, Gots (who finally paid), the Hess situation etc etc. 

I won't feel bad if it folds because I've done way more than my share.  I still have no idea who "locke" is because they won't answer.  Could be Lizzie, could be your alt..  I have no idea.

I have a great team.  You won last week because I was too busy to make a change to my lineup and I accidentally started a player who was out.  I would have won otherwise.  I caught it about an hour after kickoff and you better believe I wanted to use my modly powers to switch but that wouldn't have been fair.

I should start a winning streak effective immediately..  I'm not worried about it.

I took a 0 at TE because I didn't feel like dropping someone to replace an injured Antonio Gates.  And I have little sympathy for you considering that you created the waiver rules.  I won because my team was better.

Since Pac cant figure out how to send me a working link after asking multiple times.  And since he apparently doesnt want me to have his home address because I'm such a super scary dude who might steal his pathetic identity and his 2k savings, if the winner just wants to hit me up (assuming its not me), I'll just save Pac the trouble and send you the money directly.

I'm no welsh, I pay my bets. 

Since Pac cant figure out how to send me a working link after asking multiple times.  And since he apparently doesnt want me to have his home address because I'm such a super scary dude who might steal his pathetic identity and his 2k savings, if the winner just wants to hit me up (assuming its not me), I'll just save Pac the trouble and send you the money directly.

I'm no welsh, I pay my bets. 

you're not getting it..  you are not the problem.  I don't care if you have my address.  Even when you pay there are still going to be 3-4 people who haven't and aren't replying to this thread or my pm's/emails.  How long am I supposed to keep waiting?  It's not fair that people can decide whether they'll pay or not when it's clear if they're going to make the playoffs.  10/30 was already a crazy long deadline.  Am I supposed to switch it to Thanksgiving?  Christmas?

Archived