Yahoo: "Josh Brown Situation Gets Worse for Giants/NFL"

JetUp81

Saw this while reading some articles on last night's game:

(No, not about the fake social media rumors of him punching one of our cheerleaders after the game... )

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/josh-brown-situation-gets-worse-for-giants-nfl-180201600.html

Apparently, Brown was arrested TWICE in 2015. The other time for violating some sort of restraining order that his wife put on him.

The notion that the Giants are this great organization is a sham perpetrated by the media. The same with the pats and their cheating and employment of guys like aaron hernandez.  

If this was the jets,  they would have been forced to forfeit their 1st round pick next year for the way it was handled. 

Before the Brown incident the NFL Network ran their anti abuse ad continuously. Now I haven't seen it in weeks, so I guess they have solved the problem. Great job Roger, you have single handedly solved the problem of domestic abuse.

3 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Before the Brown incident the NFL Network ran their anti abuse ad continuously. Now I haven't seen it in weeks, so I guess they have solved the problem. Great job Roger, you have single handedly solved the problem of domestic abuse.

This is yet another example of how the NFL has an in-group of owners that get special treatment.  

This is actually the worst thing Goodell has ever done and that is saying something.  Brown should be banned for life he is a serial wife beater

Archived