PFF: Fitz earned lowest grade ever by QB vs Chiefs

Paradis

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

I think Bowles didn't want to coddle him.. He was testing fitz, to see if he was going to turn his horrible play around, like some qbs shown the toughness to do. Or was he going to implode like he did in last game of season vs buf.. So he let fitz dig himself deeper into the grave.. We needed to see the test.. Fitz deserves a chance to correct it, but he is on a short leash now.. Geno should be getting ready..

i think bowles knows who fitz is, bowles has been coaching during fitz's entire career and watched both meltdowns vs. buffalo last year.  

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

i think bowles knows who fitz is, bowles has been coaching during fitz's entire career and watched both meltdowns vs. buffalo last year.  

Fitz never had such a talented dynamic WR duo.. They are very good, and also they are very smart vets who don't make many mistakes. With an OC who knows how to protect a qb. They can easily carry just about any qb, like they did with fitz most of last yr. Now add forte out of the backfield. That is why fitz should be able to just manage this offense with ease. If he can't, next man up.. 

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

Fitz never had such a talented dynamic WR duo.. They are very good, and also they are very smart vets who don't make many mistakes. With an OC who knows how to protect a qb. They can easily carry just about any qb, like they did with fitz most of last yr. Now add forte out of the backfield. That is why fitz should be able to just manage this offense with ease. If he can't, next man up.. 

fitz is not a game manager, he's a risk taker who isn't accurate or dangerous enough to win the risk/reward game most of the time.  that's why his record as a starting qb is 44-63-1.  he's not alex smith, he's not pennington.  he's farve without the arm.

8 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I see we are into day deux of Joseph's meltdown.

Well Broseph has anything changed?  The QB ratings came out today and our QB got the lowest ratings of any NFL QB including all the rookies that are starting. 

No meltdown disappointment that I knew would happen. 

Look after a good 2015 and a decent first two games esp game 2 it looked like Fitz could be on the road to establishing himself as a legit NFL starting Qb and a candidate to be our starter next year. But Sundays game was so bad that I can't remember seeing a good NFL starting Qb ever having a game this terrible. Players have off games but this was so off the charts that any reasonable person has to have some doubts about him. He has to prove again that he can do the job and run the offense without turning the ball over. I hope he has a  good game on Sunday. 

Archived