Mitch Trubisky QB from North Carolina

maury77

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, thomascromartie said:

Its insane that this thread has only 1 reply and the Chad Kelly one is even remotely active...I dont know what to make of Trubisky...I made a mock with Kizer taken in the first but after watching some more games of his play I have serious doubts about him.

I'd pass on Kizer, he reminds me of Geno too much. 

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

I'd pass on Kizer, he reminds me of Geno too much. 

tbh I was watching some games of him the other day and I did not like what I saw but I do not think he is Geno...ND ran a system closer to a pro style with Kizer than WVU did with Geno...Geno rarely took snaps under center at WVU. Maybe I'd swap Trubisky in there for Kizer...QB needs to be addressed and the draft is really the only way to get a Franchise guy.

21 hours ago, thomascromartie said:

tbh I was watching some games of him the other day and I did not like what I saw but I do not think he is Geno...ND ran a system closer to a pro style with Kizer than WVU did with Geno...Geno rarely took snaps under center at WVU. Maybe I'd swap Trubisky in there for Kizer...QB needs to be addressed and the draft is really the only way to get a Franchise guy.

Kizer may take some snaps under center, but he takes a long time to get rid of the ball, struggles going through progressions and stares down his targets. These are all qualities Geno had coming out that plagued him throughout his pro career. 

Geno Smith got screwed by Rex Ryan and the Jets offensive coaching staff, and then by Jet fans .  A young man handled it wrong, and will never be forgiven by the no-it-all Jet fans who can all do it better . Trubisky is a solid prospect but he's not a franchise caliber QB IMHO . Neither is Kizer  and both will be drafted based on potential by lousy teams, forced onto the field before being ready  and ruined .

IMO, the 2 most pro ready Qbs from this draft are  late round picks and both need to sit their Backsides on the bench and learn the pro game

2 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Geno Smith got screwed by Rex Ryan and the Jets offensive coaching staff, and then by Jet fans .  A young man handled it wrong, and will never be forgiven by the no-it-all Jet fans who can all do it better . Trubisky is a solid prospect but he's not a franchise caliber QB IMHO . Neither is Kizer  and both will be drafted based on potential by lousy teams, forced onto the field before being ready  and ruined .

IMO, the 2 most pro ready Qbs from this draft are  late round picks and both need to sit their Backsides on the bench and learn the pro game

No, he got screwed by John Idzik who was forcing Rex to play him when he wasn't ready. 

Archived