Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wasn't saying anything about Lizzie's alignment.  Just as there'd be no surprise if there was a D1 train on me, Lizzie falls in that category as well.  He could very well be scum.  Just basically me chuckling about how quickly he got 3 votes.  

Ok so... votes on lizzie are "no surprise". Votes on you are "no surprise". No thoughts about votes on Pac... I guess that's "a surprise".  lol

You didn't say anything outright about his alignment, no. But you reduced it to being "predictable" due to his nature and never gave any thoughts for of the train in THIS game. Which is extra weird because he is acting weird. You only acknowledging him being odd for his read on you is preposterous. 

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I do have to agree with Nyn that Lizzie's reasoning for town reading me was flawed.  Dude hasn't played in like a year and he says I've "reverted back to form".  Not sure what that even means, especially in light of that.

And yet you're not really asking him either.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok so... votes on lizzie are "no surprise". Votes on you are "no surprise". No thoughts about votes on Pac... I guess that's "a surprise".  lol

You didn't say anything outright about his alignment, no. But you reduced it to being "predictable" due to his nature and never gave any thoughts for of the train in THIS game. Which is extra weird because he is acting weird. You only acknowledging him being odd for his read on you is preposterous. 

Please define "weird" for Lizzie. 

It seemed to me the votes on Lizzie were less "jokey" than the votes on Pac.  Mine was a "lulz" vote, which I'll likely be moving once I have a good reason to do so. 

59 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Noted

Then do you feel Nyn is misrepping you or just maybe "misremembering " (God Bless you for that word Roger Clemens) things?

You tell me, Zander. Here's the post:

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lizzie getting a train on him within 3 pages of his return to Mafia was the most predictable thing ever. 

Does that sound like he's chuckling to himself going lolLizzie?  It doesn't to me. Sounds like a pretty cut and dry statement.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It seemed to me the votes on Lizzie were less "jokey" than the votes on Pac.  Mine was a "lulz" vote, which I'll likely be moving once I have a good reason to do so. 

I think he sounds cautious, restrained and deliberate in the way he's been posting. He doesn't sound natural. Basically, like Crusher said, trying to come off cool as a cucumber. 

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

What about 80's and Crush's play is giving you Town reads on them?

80 is meta by him reverted back to being open and loose. Crush was poking at me calling me scum. Trying to poke around for reactions is good. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I do have to agree with Nyn that Lizzie's reasoning for town reading me was flawed.  Dude hasn't played in like a year and he says I've "reverted back to form".  Not sure what that even means, especially in light of that.

Doesn't mean I wasn't reading. Doesn't mean your  IQ went up either. 

Well fwiw he was following along and posting last game so Id guess he'd have an idea of how you played there would he not?

I think Clemens secretly wanted to say Pettitte was misrepping him but Clemens pretty much had been outted so he knew nobody would buy that push from him.

This but don't speak for me again or I'll bitch slap you. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ah, didn't see that he said that.  I should have quoted his post so that HE would have had to provide that information/defend rather than you jumping in on his behalf.  But its cool. 

Yeah. 

He didnt say it this game.  But he was posting in the other game so I assumed he'd likely had been.

But sorry my bad.  Youre right.

Yeah. 

26 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Since when does JI - or anyone,not play with a sense of humor and loose and illogical in early game? Someone like you should know this. 

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And yet you're not really asking him either.

You're wifoming the balls off of this and starting to ping big league. 

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

80 essentially gets that nobody is serious on day 1. 

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lucid

Real lol

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Does that sound like he's chuckling to himself going lolLizzie?  It doesn't to me. Sounds like a pretty cut and dry statement.

Yeah you're wifoming this sh*t too hard. 

unvote vote Nyn

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

80 is meta by him reverted back to being open and loose. Crush was poking at me calling me scum. Trying to poke around for reactions is good. 

Doesn't mean I wasn't reading. Doesn't mean your  IQ went up either. 

This but don't speak for me again or I'll bitch slap you. 

Yeah. 

Yeah. 

Since when does JI - or anyone,not play with a sense of humor and loose and illogical in early game? Someone like you should know this. 

You're wifoming the balls off of this and starting to ping big league. 

80 essentially gets that nobody is serious on day 1. 

Real lol

Yeah you're wifoming this sh*t too hard. 

unvote vote Nyn

You just omgussed the balls off of this. 

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hard to say I dont really have enough Meta with him to feel confident on an assumptive tone read like that.

28 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Hi my name is Lizzie and Im a Wolf

vote Lizzie

Image result for funny come at me bro gifs

....and children's this is when Queen Mod Sexy Lou of the emerald island banish the Zander from all the land. This is why you never see wolf or villager in any of the ancient scrolls because thise punk bitch ass terms died with the Zander.  

Archived