Sign in to follow this  
JiF

I'm Sorry - Mafia Sign Ups(Cept' CTM F him)!

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dude please. Did you see that video? It had special effects and precise editing. Was like one of those movie dream sequences and sh*t. Obviously Brett never got the memo that dudes only show up to the wedding because it would be dumb if the bride showed up by herself

. It was obvious he felt like it was " his" day "he" was the princess. Dude he was so proud of that vidio. Pretty sure he cranked  one out during it, I know I did, I mean I showed wedding photos here too but just to show off my sweet Authentic Namath  throwback and angelic bride. It would have been ok if you called me fat because it was pretty much assumed when you are too ******* fat  to fit in a suit and have to wear a football jersey to get married in.

But Brett was all dressed up in his three piece suit, had his Florsheims all polished up, his hair was all perfect with couple flowers in it. He was waiting for us to tell him he was pretty. BUT NO. You called him Thunder Thighs. Poor kid prolly spent 4-5 hours a day on teh elliptical sweating through his velour sweatsuit. The tailor put a couple extra pleats in his trousers at his brides request. " Uh , excuse me, Mr Habadashery man. Could you put couple extra pleats in my sweeties trousers cause he has thunder thighs and I don't want anyone to notice."

He gets all the way through the wedding, the honeymoon  and prolly watched it three four ten twelve times with family and friends and nobody says anything. Butt, and this is a big butt, big thighs too, he shows it to his internet homies and you scream it out like you are whale watching in Maine and I happen to swim by. Poor Brett . Prolly got the anorexia and bullemia now. 

DCL in the mother ******* house. 

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dude please. Did you see that video? It had special effects and precise editing. Was like one of those movie dream sequences and sh*t. Obviously Brett never got the memo that dudes only show up to the wedding because it would be dumb if the bride showed up by herself

. It was obvious he felt like it was " his" day "he" was the princess. Dude he was so proud of that vidio. Pretty sure he cranked  one out during it, I know I did, I mean I showed wedding photos here too but just to show off my sweet Authentic Namath  throwback and angelic bride. It would have been ok if you called me fat because it was pretty much assumed when you are too ******* fat  to fit in a suit and have to wear a football jersey to get married in.

But Brett was all dressed up in his three piece suit, had his Florsheims all polished up, his hair was all perfect with couple flowers in it. He was waiting for us to tell him he was pretty. BUT NO. You called him Thunder Thighs. Poor kid prolly spent 4-5 hours a day on teh elliptical sweating through his velour sweatsuit. The tailor put a couple extra pleats in his trousers at his brides request. " Uh , excuse me, Mr Habadashery man. Could you put couple extra pleats in my sweeties trousers cause he has thunder thighs and I don't want anyone to notice."

He gets all the way through the wedding, the honeymoon  and prolly watched it three four ten twelve times with family and friends and nobody says anything. Butt, and this is a big butt, big thighs too, he shows it to his internet homies and you scream it out like you are whale watching in Maine and I happen to swim by. Poor Brett . Prolly got the anorexia and bullemia now. 

Nomination for best post of the interwebz, lol.

I can run this with 12.

Klacko was kidding, he's not playing

Pac is traveling and so is CTM? 

So we're probably good, right? 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I don't believe in coincidences. But would pac really stoop that low??

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I don't believe in coincidences. But would pac really stoop that low??

Yes

59 minutes ago, JiF said:

I can run this with 12.

Klacko was kidding, he's not playing

So we're probably good, right? 

Please kill all three painfully in the opening scene. Thanks sweet one.

Just now, The Crusher said:

count me twice

haha - i can scale it down if necessary but I'd like to see if we can get 12

58 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

sure...I'll play...don't expect much.

We love you.  

Why would we expect much? j/k.

Thanks for playing.  good to see you around.