Burfict at it again

section314

9 minutes ago, section314 said:

Facing 5 game suspension for illegal hit vs Chiefs. Watch the video, it's incredible. And it's the freakin pre-season!

Wow, even in HS & college where you can knock receivers down during their routes, that would STILL be illegal & dirty.

Some guys need to be put on ice for a long time. This one never learns.

There's a reason many teams passed on him in the draft (besides as I recall his awful combine performance). I remember him at Arizona State. He was a beast but he'd get a personal foul in big spots almost every game. He's tackle a guy on third down and then kick him and give them a first. The dirtiest player I've ever seen in college football by far. He's actually been more controlled in the NFL than I thought he'd be. 

The guy is batsh*t crazy, so can't be overly surprised.  In his mind it makes no difference if it's a meaningless preseason game or a back-breaking play in the playoffs, he's still going to do whatever pops in his head, no matter how stupid and pointless it may be.

It doesn't help that he's surrounded by a crowd of other douches on the Bengals, given that Lewis is convinced he can fix everyone.  I guess he does it relatively well, you know, until they all go off the deep end at the same time and cost them games in spectacular fashion.  It's amazing the team has still yet to send Lewis, nor any of these wackjobs, packing for years now.

Archived