Who's got Facebook?

Jetheelz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
:bwahaharoll:

The new facebook layout sucks. Everything's in like size 14 font and my feed thing shows me every comment by every friend on everyone's page, not just statuses any more. Crap.

You can remove whatever status' you dont want.

But you can't change the font or anything. It used to look clean, but now it just looks childish.

Meh, I think it looks much cleaner then the last overhaul.

Every time FaceBook makes big changes there's always a bunch of people that bitch and moan and claim they are deleting there accounts and starting a revolution. And they make the big mistake of using 'Groups' to carry out there so called exodus and boycott. They eventually learn the new features/updates and begin to love them.

People are just too lazy to learn a new layout.

EDIT: Trust me, Facebook knows exactly what they're doing. They're trying to make Twitter obsolete.

Meh, I think it looks much cleaner then the last overhaul.

Every time FaceBook makes big changes there's always a bunch of people that bitch and moan and claim they are deleting there accounts and starting a revolution. And they make the big mistake of using 'Groups' to carry out there so called exodus and boycott. They eventually learn the new features/updates and begin to love them.

People are just too lazy to learn a new layout.

EDIT: Trust me, Facebook knows exactly what they're doing. They're trying to make Twitter obsolete.

can you set your facebook status via text message yet or do you still have to go through mobile web?

can you set your facebook status via text message yet or do you still have to go through mobile web?

Don't know much about the mobile aspects of Facebook. I only use the Iphone Facebook app.

Speaking of which, the iPhone facebook App is in need of an update.

Archived