An admission.....

Garb

.....to that Jets fan I argued with. To that person that insisted that The Pats Offense would suffer, is suffering, without Charlie Weiss. I argued otherwise.....citing too many injuries. Well...YOU WERE RIGHT! Last week's long ball love fest convinced me. Instead of trying to kill the clock - they went long, over and over again. It not only put the Pats defense in a bad situation, it convinced me that yes, we do miss Charlie "dink and dunk and screen the opposition to death" Weiss.

And BZ and Bit thought we would be great with the Grillmaster (great nickname ASSMOP came up with)

Garby- Come on now Sweety pie, even you know why Pats have no choice but to pass, Christ you have freaking Heath Evans as your RB. :wink:

Charlie is doing fine at ND and i can't stand the irish. I bet he is making more coin than Mumbles is too. Charly has made F'n Brady Quinn into A heisman

winner next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garby- Come on now Sweety pie, even you know why Pats have no choice but to pass, Christ you have freaking Heath Evans as your RB. :wink:

Charlie is doing fine at ND and i can't stand the irish. I bet he is making more coin than Mumbles is too. Charly has made F'n Brady Quinn into A heisman

In the second half they attempted about 7 passes of forty yards or more.....now, color me silly, but have you seen the Pats pass defense lately? I prefer to have them out on the field as little as possible.

Is that the same Heath Evans who dropped 84 yards and 74 yards the past two weeks respectively, and is averaging 4.6 YPC?

I wish we had a Heath Evans! :lol:

And BZ and Bit thought we would be great with the Grillmaster (great nickname ASSMOP came up with)

If the Grillmaster had something to cook with, we had a good shot.

Show me the person who knew that both Chad and Jay would go down in one game, that Blaylock would be out, that Kevin would be gone, Wayne out of the year and I will show you a liar.

BZ

If the Grillmaster had something to cook with, we had a good shot.

Show me the person who knew that both Chad and Jay would go down in one game, that Blaylock would be out, that Kevin would be gone, Wayne out of the year and I will show you a liar.

BZ

lots of people can show u that chad wasnt ready, and that herm is a know nothing strategist.

if Blaylock was not out would he be gettin the ball? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Just like lamont did huh??????????

wayne out? who cares, he was 4th string at best ifthe grillmaster knew personell, Cothery should have been playin ahead of wayne since day one.

Thanks for illuminating us on your knowledge. :shock:

lots of people can show u that chad wasnt ready, and that herm is a know nothing strategist.

if Blaylock was not out would he be gettin the ball? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Just like lamont did huh??????????

wayne out? who cares, he was 4th string at best ifthe grillmaster knew personell, Cothery should have been playin ahead of wayne since day one.

Thanks for illuminating us on your knowledge. :shock:

In the words of Tx, another quality post by the angry mob.

BZ

.....to that Jets fan I argued with. To that person that insisted that The Pats Offense would suffer, is suffering, without Charlie Weiss. I argued otherwise.....citing too many injuries. Well...YOU WERE RIGHT! Last week's long ball love fest convinced me. Instead of trying to kill the clock - they went long, over and over again. It not only put the Pats defense in a bad situation, it convinced me that yes, we do miss Charlie "dink and dunk and screen the opposition to death" Weiss.

Come on Garb, if pretty boy was on target, they would have had 3 or 4 long TD's on Sunday. The WR's had single coverage and beat the DB's. Brady just misfired.

Keep in mind, those plays were in the 3rd quarter, way too early (gotta go for the jugular :wink: ) to sit on the lead.

I disagree completely, TX. Sustaining long, scoring drives should be the objective with that swiss cheese secondary of the Pats.....which has shown SMALL improvment with the addition of Hobbs and subtraction of that sorry excuse of an NFL DB "Burn baby Burn" Starks. Although his putrid performance could be linked to the suckdom which is Eugene Wilson this year. Wilson, minus his binky Rodney, is less than mediocre.

I disagree completely, TX. Sustaining long, scoring drives should be the objective with that swiss cheese secondary of the Pats.....which has shown SMALL improvment with the addition of Hobbs and subtraction of that sorry excuse of an NFL DB "Burn baby Burn" Starks. Although his putrid performance could be linked to the suckdom which is Eugene Wilson this year. Wilson, minus his binky Rodney, is less than mediocre.

I hear ya Garb, but I still think a few of those were really good risks. And you know if Brady was on target, they would have been easy TD's. :wink:

Wilson's performance this year has been putrid. Good call on the Harrison scenario. =D> Also, Samuel's performance has been more up and down then Hermy's voice at a Press Conference. He needs to play more consistently.

I love what Hobbs has shown so far. A few rookie mistakes, but all in all, he has looked like a damn good CB.

...Garb your my hero... =D> . Very astute observation lady. Your football knowledge is great.

Garb is so smart

I wonder where she gets her wisdom from??

I'm just "smaht" :wink:

However, Fine!....the esteemed Jets fan that I was arguing with was none other than the great JonEJet. The Pats do indeed miss Charlie Weiss. You were correct and I was (gag...gag...cough) wrong.

Kill me now..... :lol:

How can you not respect Garb? She's championed her boasts, she's admitted to faults in reasoning, she's defended her opinions when they were right and stood up like a trooper when they've proven incorrect. She's changed my entire belief system. I now believe that there are sensible, likeable, realistic Pats fans, and women who will admit they are wrong without having to be beaten with a garden hose. not that I would do that. That's wrong. Trying to club your parole officer with a sockful of nickels is also wrong. Thanks to Garb and her wit and reason, I've decided to empty all my socks into the Coinstar machine at Commerce bank. I now can afford to hire a guy to beat my parole officer! Life is good when you finally break through and start assaulting folks like the upper class do. Thank you Garb. You are a wonderful human being. :D

Archived