jetnation scored pregame field passes

Maxman

I got a ton of pics -- I don't have the best camera, and I was on the Dallas side. The Jets don't seem to want to hook us up, so we take what we can get, lol. But the guy next to me seemed to know everyone, he went out with them all last night. Jerry Jones and his head coach were right in front of us.

I will get them uploaded on Monday!

I got a ton of pics -- I don't have the best camera, and I was on the Dallas side. The Jets don't seem to want to hook us up, so we take what we can get, lol. But the guy next to me seemed to know everyone, he went out with them all last night. Jerry Jones and his head coach were right in front of us.

That's awesome man. Great to hear and very well deserved.

That's awesome man. Great to hear and very well deserved.

Thanks! Jason Garrett was warming up like he was going to play, it was funny.

And Rex blowing Rob off for the handshake was hysterical.

Also got to walk right by the NYPD and NYFD as they were holding the flag (before they walked on the field). Getting to say thank you to so many of them was a really cool bonus for the day.

Cool. Thats a class move by the Cowboys organization. Seems you had a good time.

I will say this -- if JetNation had press passes, we would provide coverage like no other site. I feel like there are 100 people up there all saying the same thing.

What are you waiting for... make it happen... I will buy the camera.

They kicked me off the field at 8pm, sorry!

I would be willing to tour their locker room if anyone has some input with Denise Garvey!

hey your a reporter (get your fake reporter pass) your allowed in the lockeroom right ?? You want to interview the ladies about the game and how the ones in the left endzone just didnt seem to give that little bit extra last night.

Archived