Jets Release S Andrew Sendejo

flylikeajet

so sendejo was a "rent a gameplan" pickup ?

lol

please god let them bring woody back

[-o< thought you could use this smiley. I think we'll be fine with Hunter in there. We paid him a bunch of money. That means he's real good. Ignore what you actually saw. That's nonsense. Also, Ducasse was a second rounder. So he's actually better than Hunter who was not drafted in the second round. He just needs a week or two to learn which foot is his left and which is his right. It's probably hust a language barrier thing. He's from Haiti. And Turner will be back. Eventually. Probably. so stop blowing this all out of proportion.. Everything's fine...we're all fine...nothing to see hear...please disperse....

DeMarcus Ware raped D'Brickashaw Ferguson too. Just saying.

And Mangold as well.

Honestly, I think Hunter's getting way too much sh*t for his play Sunday. Not that he played great, but people are acting like he had a game against Ware like Winston Justice did against Osi. He started off rough no doubt, but he definitely played significantly better as the game went on. Let's put it this way, do you really think they would have even been putting Ware up against Brick and Mangold if Hunter couldn't block him on a single play as some are making it seem?

And Mangold as well.

Honestly, I think Hunter's getting way too much sh*t for his play Sunday. Not that he played great, but people are acting like he had a game against Ware like Winston Justice did against Osi. He started off rough no doubt, but he definitely played significantly better as the game went on. Let's put it this way, do you really think they would have even been putting Ware up against Brick and Mangold if Hunter couldn't block him on a single play as some are making it seem?

No, I just think the line would have played better if we had better lineman.

No, I just think the line would have played better if we had better lineman.

Who should we have acquired this offseason in lieu of re-signing Hunter? Just how many pro bowlers should we have on the line, 6 (including Ducasse off the bench)? Our O-line is fine. The Cowboys simply won the battle in the trenches Sunday night due to the best pass-rusher of our generation and an excellent scheme from Rob Ryan. We still won the f***ing game.

Archived