Kyle Wilson

RutgersJetFan

Has been very, very good through 2 games. There were a handful of particular plays against Dallas where he switched off to Witten and handled himself very well. That play where he had soft coverage on Thomas and then crushed him in the first was fantastic. Not to mention Rex is using him generously in blitz packages. It's just two games and there's always the possibility things even out, but it looks like a few things finally clicked for the kid.

Has been very, very good through 2 games. There were a handful of particular plays against Dallas where he switched off to Witten and handled himself very well. That play where he had soft coverage on Thomas and then crushed him in the first was fantastic. Not to mention Rex is using him generously in blitz packages. It's just two games and there's always the possibility things even out, but it looks like a few things finally clicked for the kid.

He's gotta be most improved player on the team. He is an excellant open field tackler. I was saying, before today that he might vie for Cromartie's spot soon, although Cro had a monster game today. Suffice to say, we are air tight in the secondary, especially with Eric Smith also playing lights out.

He's gotta be most improved player on the team. He is an excellant open field tackler. I was saying, before today that he might vie for Cromartie's spot soon, although Cro had a monster game today. Suffice to say, we are air tight in the secondary, especially with Eric Smith also playing lights out.

Eric Smith had a moster game.

He should have had 3 picks.

He played well against a QB that I wouldn't start in my son's pop-warner league. Revis, Cro, Smith all had good games. Cro had a career game. This means absolutley nothing. Nor would it be a big deal if he got torched by Brady. I want to see steady improvement against average or better competition before I start trusting him. He's had a dissapointing career thus far--one good game in sub-package duty against the absolute worst quarterback in the league does not change that IMO

He played well against a QB that I wouldn't start in my son's pop-warner league. Revis, Cro, Smith all had good games. Cro had a career game. This means absolutley nothing. Nor would it be a big deal if he got torched by Brady. I want to see steady improvement against average or better competition before I start trusting him. He's had a dissapointing career thus far--one good game in sub-package duty against the absolute worst quarterback in the league does not change that IMO

He played well last week v Dallas. Romo is pretty good.

Archived