Rams-Giants MNF

Jetsfan80

It'll be great to see the Giants start off 0-2. I love watching the Mike Francesa show, especially when the Jets are A) Flying High and B.) The Giants are struggling.

NY Jets: 2-0.

Giants: 0-2.

The Giants no longer run this town, it's a Jets frame of mind as of right now, it's been this way since Rex took over back in 2009. We haven't looked back since.

I really hope the Giants lay waste to the Rams, but the NFL won't let that happen. It will be close instead.

Jason Pierre-Paul is going to be a monster. His upside is taking being "the guy" from Tuck high.

Eli should be pissed at that throw. Slightly underthrown is putting it nicely.

I really hope the Giants lay waste to the Rams, but the NFL won't let that happen. It will be close instead.

Jason Pierre-Paul is going to be a monster. His upside is taking being "the guy" from Tuck high.

Eli should be pissed at that throw. Slightly underthrown is putting it nicely.

JPP is the guy I wanted...so pissed when they snatched him right before us...then I wanted McCourty lol

So far this season, Sanchez >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eli, and it's not even close.

Yep. If that goof can win a SB, Sanchez can too.

Essentially playing the same role on very similar teams.

Yep. If that goof can win a SB, Sanchez can too.

Essentially playing the same role on very similar teams.

Absolutely agree. So far this year Eli has just been plain AWFUL. I don't know if I've ever seen a QB who gets so many excuses made for him by even the media. I guess it pays off to have your D shut down a record-setting offense to help you win the Super Bowl and a famous QB father and future HOF QB brother.

He's dinking and dunking all game long after that horrid start. If that was Sanchez, he would be getting ripped for dinking and dunking.

He just played like crap, his two TD passes were absolutely horrible throws with great plays by the WRs and other than that, he got a few near Pennington-esque PI calls that were caused by horribly underthrown balls downfield. If Sanchez had a game like that, we'd never hear the end of it.

Absolutely agree. So far this year Eli has just been plain AWFUL. I don't know if I've ever seen a QB who gets so many excuses made for him by even the media. I guess it pays off to have your D shut down a record-setting offense to help you win the Super Bowl and a famous QB father and future HOF QB brother.

The media was still playing "he's young, give him time" when Eli was 27.

Sanchez, at 24, is already getting written off and said he's reached his ceiling.

Archived