To all the Haters...63.2%!

Latinlawyer

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always looking out for the truth in jest. While Sanchez having success would be good for the team you root for, if he's not successful you get to be right on a message board. And we all know which is more important.

Get to be right about what? I'm right now. Sanchez is not good. I've never said he won't or can't get better in the infinite, immeasurable future. He's bad now, that's all I care about. If he gets better that's awesome, if he doesn't it sucks. This isn't a hard argument to digest. Really, it isn't.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot, he is good, he's just not "consistently good."

Get to be right about what? I'm right now. Sanchez is not good. I've never said he won't or can't get better in the infinite, immeasurable future. He's bad now, that's all I care about. If he gets better that's awesome, if he doesn't it sucks. This isn't a hard argument to digest. Really, it isn't.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot, he is good, he's just not "consistently good."

Define good.

Bro, stop being such a vag.

I don't "get off" on it, I do it because that is how me and my guy friends break each others chops. I'm sorry you are so delicate, but don't think for a minute I do it for any reason other than bring a dude.

The whole "not a real fan" snark goes back to DWC comments he used to make. You are the last person I'd have expected to take the feigned arrogance seriously, for that you deserve the weeping you are doing now.

Dude. Brah. Stop being a queer. I'm just ****in around, saying dumb sh*t and sh*t, na mean, Broseph Stalin? Chill your dick, I'm just ****in with you like I **** with my bros, but not in a gay way, because gay sh*t is for queers, amirite, Antonio Bromartie? So just take your feelings and thoughts and opinions and shove em up your a$$, like a queer, haha, you're a queer, Giovanni Brocacchio. We're just ******* around here, jeez, get a sense of humor, Neil Bromax. SANCHEZ RULES

Dude. Brah. Stop being a queer. I'm just ****in around, saying dumb sh*t and sh*t, na mean, Broseph Stalin? Chill your dick, I'm just ****in with you like I **** with my bros, but not in a gay way, because gay sh*t is for queers, amirite, Antonio Bromartie? So just take your feelings and thoughts and opinions and shove em up your a$$, like a queer, haha, you're a queer, Giovanni Brocacchio. We're just ******* around here, jeez, get a sense of humor, Neil Bromax. SANCHEZ RULES

This sums up what this board has become.

LOL

I always talk to Vic like that - its a mafia game thing. Plus, he's a ginormous emo vag.

Archived