We're beating the Ravens.

Jetsfan80

Just going on record now with this guarantee. There's no conceivable reason we SHOULD beat the Ravens, especially if Mangold is still unavailable, which is precisely why it will happen.

The NFL has been nuts so far, and if anyone thinks the Bills are making the playoffs but we aren't, they're lunatics. We're going to play on another level against Rex's former team. The defense will be focused and have its best game of the season to this point, and the patchwork offensive line will do its job.

We are winning this damn game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this far fetched? Ravens offense isn't scary and you have to think Rex will have these guys fired up after last weeks putrid display.

Sanchez played pretty well last week despite what I've been reading from the resident experts on this board. Win this week and last week was nothing more than an early season wake up call.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only optimist left. Baltimore's receivers don't scare me, their o-line isn't stellar, and they don't have the kind of speed the Raiders have (other than Rice). Against the Raiders we were lousy on both sides of the ball. However, we should be able to at least handle Baltimore's offense.

The Ravens have gamechangers at every level of their defense (Ngata, Lewis, Reed, etc.) so that will be a problem. I imagine we'll go pretty conservative on offense, with a lot of Tomlinson swing/screen/checkdown passes, and hope that Holmes can break a big play on a slant or something.

That being said, we'll pull it out and win.

Why is this far fetched? Ravens offense isn't scary and you have to think Rex will have these guys fired up after last weeks putrid display.

Sanchez played pretty well last week despite what I've been reading from the resident experts on this board. Win this week and last week was nothing more than an early season wake up call.

Joe Namath said otherwise and he knows a lot of stuff.

Firstly, Ray Ray is not fast, the only speed that they really have on their offense is Lee Evans, who has a bum ankle, and the rookie Smith. Q has looked like a shell of himself from the little that I've seen of him, so I'm not sure if they'll put Revis on him or Smith, but their receivers don't particularly scare me. What scares me is Ray rice just gouging chunks of yards on screens and off tackles, not necessarily out-running us. That and their defensive line, that's going to be damned scary.

Well, last year's Jets thrived on controversy.

Remember the Jets were dealing with both the MNF loss to the Ravens and Inez Saenz situation going into the Pats game.

This Namath thing and the Raiders loss may help them in a way.

Not a chance in hell.

Good post though.

What? You are aware that Ravens were destroyed by Titans who lost to Jaguars and we all know what the Jets did to them... I'm not saying we're going to win but to say there's not a chance in Hell is erroneous in my opinion. I think we can beat them if we limit the mistakes especially on Defense.

What? You are aware that Ravens were destroyed by Titans who lost to Jaguars and we all know what the Jets did to them... I'm not saying we're going to win but to say there's not a chance in Hell is erroneous in my opinion. I think we can beat them if we limit the mistakes especially on Defense.

The Titans offensive line has been protecting really well. I think they snuck up on the Ravens/Ravens slept on the Titans and got beat on their first road game...then destroyed St. Louis on their second. And now they are coming home to play the Rex Ryan coached Jets...that place will be rocking and the Ravens will now exactly how to attack the Jets defense.

This will be an all out a$$ beating...seriously. The Ravens own the Jets. It wont even be a contest. Sanchez might die...literally.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

Dont hate...I'm just preparing you all for whats about to happen on National Television. Accept it now and it wont hurt as bad when it happens. I'm not joking one bit, the Ravens are seriously going to destroy the Jets. They will live in the Jets back field. There is no way on earth we stop Rice on the edge and that new TE they have is going to work our slow LB core silly.

Dont hate...I'm just preparing you all for whats about to happen on National Television. Accept it now and it wont hurt as bad when it happens. I'm not joking one bit, the Ravens are seriously going to destroy the Jets. They will live in the Jets back field. There is no way on earth we stop Rice on the edge and that new TE they have is going to work our slow LB core silly.

Where is the wolf anal? That's what's gonna happen Sunday.

I got your back.

No surprise...you love being behind Pacturd.

Where is the wolf anal? That's what's gonna happen Sunday.

Seriously dude, I'm not even sure I want to watch this game. I'm just soooo happy my trip up to D.C. for this game didnt come to fruition. You think the board went nuts over last week's debacle...oh boy...just wait to see this place after we dont score a TD and lose by 20pts.

So you think this humiliated Jets D is going to allow Joseph Flacco and Raymond Rice to go 00' Rams on them? You're nuts..

stick to toking that bong and exagerrated tales of catching monster waves... broheim..

Archived