We're beating the Ravens.

Jetsfan80

So you think this humiliated Jets D is going to allow Joseph Flacco and Raymond Rice to go 00' Rams on them? You're nuts..

stick to toking that bong and exagerrated tales of catching monster waves... broheim..

Waves should be firing this weekend...so excited.

This is the way I see it. 1 pick six by Ed Reed. 1 Suggs forced fumble recovery setting them up for an easy TD. 14 pts essentially created by their defense and then the offense will produce 1 more TD by Ray Rice and then 2 FG's.

The defense will be better. I'm not overly concerned about them. Its the tent their defense is going to set up in our backfield that scares me. Flacco stinks, so he'll give us one INT in good field position, but no way this offense scores a TD. Not a chance in hell.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to guarantee victory but i will say this... if the Jets had won big last week (blowout) and were 3-0 that would be a worse situation for this game. They will have spent the week getting yelled at by Rex and Pettine, I think they will be more eager to play at 2-1 than at 3-0.

We lost one game. Big deal. Time to move on. I can't believe all the disrespect from just one loss.

My thoughts exactly. I guess some Jet fans expected an undefeated season.

To make a long story short, other than Buffalo... The entire AFC is 2-1 except for a couple of 0-3 and 1-2 teams. All the true contenders, heading into the regular season, are currently 2-1.

I see way too many Jet fans feeling like we have no chance against the Ravens in Baltimore. I guess these same Jet fans, are the same Jet fans that failed to see this Ravens team lose to the Titans. Yes, the Jets lost to the Raiders. But the Ravens lost to the Titans.

As long as we can stuff Ray Rice; we have a great chance of winning this game. Before saying we have the worst run defense out there, just look @ what our run defense and defense as a whole has done over the past two years. We're off to a slow defensive start, but it's only been 3 games into a season that had no offseason. I'm confident that we'll shut down Ray Rice for a victory come Sunday night.

One thing is for sure, this Jets team will head into Baltimore ready for a war. Rex Ryan and Bart Scott won't allow our defense to fail, not against the Ravens they won't.

My thoughts exactly. I guess some Jet fans expected an undefeated season.

To make a long story short, other than Buffalo... The entire AFC is 2-1 except for a couple of 0-3 and 1-2 teams. All the true contenders, heading into the regular season, are currently 2-1.

I see way too many Jet fans feeling like we have no chance against the Ravens in Baltimore. I guess these same Jet fans, are the same Jet fans that failed to see this Ravens team lose to the Titans. Yes, the Jets lost to the Raiders. But the Ravens lost to the Titans.

As long as we can stuff Ray Rice; we have a great chance of winning this game. Before saying we have the worst run defense out there, just look @ what our run defense and defense as a whole has done over the past two years. We're off to a slow defensive start, but it's only been 3 games into a season that had no offseason. I'm confident that we'll shut down Ray Rice for a victory come Sunday night.

One thing is for sure, this Jets team will head into Baltimore ready for a war. Rex Ryan and Bart Scott won't allow our defense to fail, not against the Ravens they won't.

Yea, it's funny because all the Jets fans are acting the same way as the media. All the "experts" (and I mean nearly 100%) are picking the Ravens. That is absurd. Not saying that we will win for sure, but whenever you see an "expert sweep" it's supposed to indicate an 'easy' game. As if the Jets are no match for the Ravens... give me a break.

So suddenly the Jets loss to the Raiders counts, but for some reason the Ravens loss to the Titans doesn't.

Let me tell you one thing: if I had a choice to play either the Raiders again this year or the Titans, I would pick the Titans every time.The Raiders are a better team than the Titans, especially at home.

Yea, it's funny because all the Jets fans are acting the same way as the media. All the "experts" (and I mean nearly 100%) are picking the Ravens. That is absurd. Not saying that we will win for sure, but whenever you see an "expert sweep" it's supposed to indicate an 'easy' game. As if the Jets are no match for the Ravens... give me a break.

So suddenly the Jets loss to the Raiders counts, but for some reason the Ravens loss to the Titans doesn't.

Let me tell you one thing: if I had a choice to play either the Raiders again this year or the Titans, I would pick the Titans every time.The Raiders are a better team than the Titans, especially at home.

Its really not absurd. Look at the at what the Jets are doing poorly to awful. And look at the strenghts of the Ravens. They literally match up perfectly to what we try to do and what we currently cant do. Cant pass protect, Suggs will dominate. Run up the middle, Ngata will swallow you whole. Cant stop the run, Ray Rice will make you pay. Cant cover the flats, Rice and Dickson all day.

Its a terrible match up for the Jets, playing in Balt. There is no chance in hell the Jets win this game.

I'd just like to hear why you think he stinks. Is this really that crazy of a request?

Not a crazy request, but I know what you are trying to do. I'd like to avoid turning the thread into a Flacco vs. Sanchez debate. I'm having a lot more fun talking about how bad the Jets are going to get destroyed.

But for the sake of it, he's the same player as Sanchez minus the improvements, mobility and big game ability.

Not a crazy request, but I know what you are trying to do. I'd like to avoid turning the thread into a Flacco vs. Sanchez debate. I'm having a lot more fun talking about how bad the Jets are going to get destroyed.

But for the sake of it, he's the same player as Sanchez minus the improvements, mobility and big game ability.

Lesbehones.....if you're not Brady, Rodgers or Brees...you might as well retire.

Its really not absurd. Look at the at what the Jets are doing poorly to awful. And look at the strenghts of the Ravens. They literally match up perfectly to what we try to do and what we currently cant do. Cant pass protect, Suggs will dominate. Run up the middle, Ngata will swallow you whole. Cant stop the run, Ray Rice will make you pay. Cant cover the flats, Rice and Dickson all day.

Its a terrible match up for the Jets, playing in Balt. There is no chance in hell the Jets win this game.

In your opinion, do the Jets have any strengths at all? You say we can't run, can't stop the run, can't cover the flats, can't pass protect.... how are we 2-1? How did we go to back to back AFC championship games?

We can run. We can stop the run. We haven't done a great job of it thusfar, but we're more than capable.

Lesbehones.....if you're not Brady, Rodgers or Brees...you might as well retire.

Not if your 24. You will have a couple years left once they retire.

In your opinion, do the Jets have any strengths at all? You say we can't run, can't stop the run, can't cover the flats, can't pass protect.... how are we 2-1? How did we go to back to back AFC championship games?

We can run. We can stop the run. We haven't done a great job of it thusfar, but we're more than capable.

Do the Jets have strengths? Yes. I think they have solid play from their secondary. Also think so far, the D has done a good job of protecting the middle of the field. Its been on the outside thats killed them with both run and pass plays. Right now, I'd say one of their strengths is Dline play. They are disruptive enough and shut down anything between the tackles in the run game. Their pass attack has been solid as well despite horrible protection and some turnovers.

They are 2 and 1 because of Tony Romo + Rex Ryan/Revis and they played the Jags. Both games at home where they forced multiple turnovers.

The Jets went to back to back AFCCG because of an elite OL, and a lights out defense. And while in the playoffs a balanced mistake free offense.

What happened to that lights out defense? I'm not sure, but I'm confident that will be fixed. What happened to the OL play? They are missing 3.5 pieces to the puzzle. Mangold, Turner, T-Rich, Woody. I say .5 because Hunter seem like more than an adequate replacement for Woody. But apparently the aliens from Space Jam paid him a visit. Moore hasnt completely recovered. I'm hoping this is just going to take some time to gel, but I'm nervous especially because of who the Jets play Sunday.

The Jets weaknesses, play right into the hands of the Ravens. If something isnt corrected this week in practice and isnt executed on the field, the Jets will get destroyed. I dont see how they can correct such things in one week and beat the Ravens in their house.

This game is huge. Both the Jets and Ravens are considered to be serious contenders coming out of the AFC. Both teams could end up making a strong push for a bye week/home field advantage throughout. Winner of this game not only holds a one game lead, but also has rights to head to head tie breakers.

This game is extremely important.

This game is huge. Both the Jets and Ravens are considered to be serious contenders coming out of the AFC. Both teams could end up making a strong push for a bye week/home field advantage throughout. Winner of this game not only holds a one game lead, but also has rights to head to head tie breakers.

This game is HUGE.

This entire 3 game road stretch is HUGE because they are all potential division/wild card AFC playoff teams.

Archived