Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duh.. can't see scum making a panicky day 1 hammer even in a big game... the ape is more retarded then normal this game.. i haz concerns

yeah but you can keep going with that, scum could have already been on my train at L1 if it's only 2 but I wouldn't think it were the two obvious dummies. At least not Verb, possibly Ape.

This was the vote count after I voted you Hess, it came to 4-4. Then Verbal jumped ninja'd you to L1. Strangley, JF80 didn't even vote for Hess for self-preservation...

Unofficial Vote Count:

CTM (1) - JF80

JF80 (4) - Crusher, Hess, slats, CTM

Ape (1) - JiF

Hess (5) - Sharrow, SMC, Pac, Ape, Verbal (was voting SMC before putting Hess at L1)

Typically on D1, we see scum spread out. I figure its a 2-3 person scum team. Assuming Hess and JF80 are both town, they might have 1 scum on each of their trains, and a 3rd stuck somewhere random... though, IF you or JF80 were scum, I could certainly see scum bussing or trying to swing momentum.

The thing about how Verbal voted was, he thought he was coming in to push the Hess train even with JF80, in a more discrete spot like the 4th vote... a good scum landing spot. Then he decided to stay there, and ask for your reveal... (who likes getting reveals?) You can see here, where I honestly responded to Slats as though he had just unvoted Hess, thus resulting in me saying I would leave my vote on Hess:

Agree, I made one small observation about Hess and both Pac and Verbal ran with it. I was waiting to see if Verbal would unvote before I did, since he put it at L1. Nothing doing though... My goal was to have 2 players at L-2 to see who took what position, that's why I moved to Hess. Your unvote creates the scenario I was hoping for. I'm keeping my vote on Hess for a wait and see between him and JF80... if nothing comes of that, I'm considering voting Verbal.

That's why I was surprised that Slats chose to vote me, not Verbal. As soon as I realized it, I unvoted Hess.

With Sharrow making the retarded speculation that Verb and I are dumb scum teammates... and it really resonating as a possible distancing post by Sharrow. The most informative scenario I see is knowing Verbal and Sharrow's alignment right now. I think there are things I've seen from Sharrow and Slats that would have greater context if I knew Verbal's alignment.

I wasn't expecting you to say anything straight.

I wasnt expecting you to make a gay joke.

meh.. I'm just biding my time before Bleedin Spleen decides to set a deadline and the 11th hour pandemonium ensues.

A true man of conviction doesnt need to wait to the 11th hour.

duh.. can't see scum making a panicky day 1 hammer even in a big game... the ape is more retarded then normal this game.. i haz concerns

Hey stupid... since you watch my every ******* move, let me ask... What role does the Ape usually have when he plays like he's only half awake? Hmmm... what role does Ape get stuck with game after ******* game. ZZZzzzz.... Like I said, I'm roleless...

What are your thoughts fatty? So far you seem to only want to make 1-liners and call the Ape a girl.

I still think 80 is a good place to vote. My first read in games is usually my best.

Sharrow grandstanding this early in the game has me creating silly wiforms in my own mind. Kinda like.. no way would he do that and no way would he do that. But him stepping up like this this early has me wondering.

Hess.. playing very oddly and mix it up with his SANE Hess more than usual. Could be something but last game I got the same read pushed on it and he turned out town.

You monkey iM getting a neutral on you .

Pac is playing himself this game moreso than last game. Meaning for me, the more Pac plays like scum the more he may be town.

JiF.. sexy as ever.. no good read

Slats.. not sure on him. Kinda like last game. He's ot very engaged

SMC.. this is one thats gaining for me.

I really need to go back and read tonight. Been busy all day just jumping in here and their to read and crack jokes.

I did noticed a few people interested in getting reveals this game. Not sure if thats good or bad this game. Last game fishing for a reveal is what lead me to catch Vic, different game dynamics this game so not sure how big a deal it is.

This was the vote count after I voted you Hess, it came to 4-4. Then Verbal jumped ninja'd you to L1. Strangley, JF80 didn't even vote for Hess for self-preservation...

Typically on D1, we see scum spread out. I figure its a 2-3 person scum team. Assuming Hess and JF80 are both town, they might have 1 scum on each of their trains, and a 3rd stuck somewhere random... though, IF you or JF80 were scum, I could certainly see scum bussing or trying to swing momentum.

The thing about how Verbal voted was, he thought he was coming in to push the Hess train even with JF80, in a more discrete spot like the 4th vote... a good scum landing spot. Then he decided to stay there, and ask for your reveal... (who likes getting reveals?) You can see here, where I honestly responded to Slats as though he had just unvoted Hess, thus resulting in me saying I would leave my vote on Hess:

That's why I was surprised that Slats chose to vote me, not Verbal. As soon as I realized it, I unvoted Hess.

With Sharrow making the retarded speculation that Verb and I are dumb scum teammates... and it really resonating as a possible distancing post by Sharrow. The most informative scenario I see is knowing Verbal and Sharrow's alignment right now. I think there are things I've seen from Sharrow and Slats that would have greater context if I knew Verbal's alignment.

Agreed. Lets string up Sharrow. But note that your case is convenient being that you were parked the whole time in the "more discrete sport".

Hey stupid... since you watch my every ******* move, let me ask... What role does the Ape usually have when he plays like he's only half awake? Hmmm... what role does Ape get stuck with game after ******* game. ZZZzzzz.... Like I said, I'm roleless...

I also dont like you overzealous early reveal. There was no need for it.

You're kidding yourself if you think I'm a student of your game (or even particularly interested in it).. How many times do i get involved in analyzing your play other then to goof on you... I vote you to avoid being NK'd, most times..

In any event, i'm fine with the three i listed earlier...(ape, jf80 or smc)

You're kidding yourself if you think I'm a student of your game (or even particularly interested in it).. How many times do i get involved in analyzing your play other then to goof on you... I vote you to avoid being NK'd, most times..

With you on J80 and SMC. APE? just seems to be ape.

I forgot, you are obsessed with me. However, you have no clue how to read my play... which is why you have been wrong about me in every game this year, even in the game where I was scum and you thought I was scum, your logic for figuring it out was wrong. Dumb binary dickhole.

I forgot, you are obsessed with me. However, you have no clue how to read my play... which is why you have been wrong about me in every game this year, even in the game where I was scum and you thought I was scum, your logic for figuring it out was wrong. Dumb binary dickhole.

keep telling your self that, you miserable pos

Ninja'd...

Can you explain the bold? I'm not sure I get your meaning.

Meaning, its convenient for you to say that someone was going to/or should be in the 4th position and making cases off vote positioning while you were actually in the 4th position.

Its not a big deal, but its something to note if your cases dont add up. Your ambitious and out in front, which is fine, you pride yourself on carrying the game and making them interesting. So if we start flipping town bodies, well perhaps I shouldnt have switched my vote.

Overall, I like Sharrow because he's the sandman and he came to me in a dream. That said, are you sure that Verbal isnt the better choice because from my perspective, going for him might be because he tried to implicate you.

I don't want to have to set a deadline just because I don't want to give Pac the satisfaction, but you folks really need to start figuring out what you're doing or I'm going to very soon.

the natives are gearing up to lynch verbal .... the poor guy has become klacko... we'll see if it pays off or not..

i'd rather do the ape a favor and lynch him, he'll have to emerge from the basement and see the light of day.. it's for his own good

Archived