Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

All I pin on you is the fact that Hess was at L1, you were obviously aware of it (being that you posted the vote count), and left your vote there for anyone to ninja hammer.

Verbal is suspect for putting him there, you're suspect for leaving him there.

yeah, he left it there, also didn't vote him till after pac voted and then blamed pac for voting him... the whole thing was scummy.. but ape is such an erratic a player, who the hell knows.. from where I'm sitting it was ugly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full belly, and a little distance from my workload... I'll respond to both you guys here.

I put a 4th vote on Hess, so that JF80 and Hess were both at L-2... because I wanted to see what would happen. It was a similar situation last game that saw Pac try to force momentum away from a Vic lynch. That was my goal. Bring them to a tie and see what happens - but then Verbal voted, which is why I said "verbal sucks."

I waffled for a bit to see if Verbal would unvote - then I got sidetracked with staring at the bottom of the page seeing who came and went with Hess at L1. Which was a futile exercise.

After that, I got confused when Slats said someone should unvote Hess, and then he unvoted and voted me. I thought he went ahead and unvoted Hess and moved his vote to me. Which would have put Hess at 4 votes... which is why I was still reluctant to unvote Hess. I wasn't paying attention to who Slats had previously voted. That's pretty much that.

yeah, he left it there, also didn't vote him till after pac voted and then blamed pac for voting him... the whole thing was scummy.. but ape is such an erratic a player, who the hell knows.. from where I'm sitting it was ugly

Weird, "Thats the same thing my toilet seat always says.

Yes monkey is erratic but that was pretty odd.. along with him running off like a little girl. LOL

Full belly, and a little distance from my workload... I'll respond to both you guys here.

I put a 4th vote on Hess, so that JF80 and Hess were both at L-2... because I wanted to see what would happen. It was a similar situation last game that saw Pac try to force momentum away from a Vic lynch. That was my goal. Bring them to a tie and see what happens - but then Verbal voted, which is why I said "verbal sucks."

I waffled for a bit to see if Verbal would unvote - then I got sidetracked with staring at the bottom of the page seeing who came and went with Hess at L1. Which was a futile exercise.

After that, I got confused when Slats said someone should unvote Hess, and then he unvoted and voted me. I thought he went ahead and unvoted Hess and moved his vote to me. Which would have put Hess at 4 votes... which is why I was still reluctant to unvote Hess. I wasn't paying attention to who Slats had previously voted. That's pretty much that.

You forgot the part where you ran off like a little girl.

So with 11 players I don't think it leaves much room for town error. Voted Chan The Monster to L3 and pushed it hard with teh funny bait cause I'm so funny and stuff. It was predetermined in the mind that whoever jumped on him with the next vote I was laying wood on, brett-like hardcore. It happened to be JF80. At the moment I'm happy to lynch SatanFan or Verb or angry Sharrow.

Unvote Vote Verbal

Few possibilities here: 1) Verbal was skimming and didn't realize he was putting Hess at L-1, 2) He's scum trying to lay an easy vote, 3) he's incredibly stupid. In all 3 cases he deserves some pressure.

speaking of skimming, verb's vote was 2 minutes after ape's, and verb;'s post was a multiquote.. obv ape flung his poo as verb was still posting which he clearly stated he was ninja'd by the subhuman in his next post

verb did the same thing ape did, both happy to leave him at l1 leaving the possibility of a hammer (on purpose or on accident)

Unvote

Vote Hess

I'm a tool.

/Ape'd

Nah...I usually "hehe".

This I agree with. Although SMC also qualifies, Hess works.

Unvote

Vote: Hess

L-2

Oops...ninja'd......L-1.

JF80 is manufacturing.

Also, Pac ... all I said about Hess was that he was down-playing the crazy. You and Verbal thought that was justification for a pair of votes. I've already made it clear I only put a vote on Hess to tie him up with JF80 to see how some people would react to two tied-up trains. I can understand the attention I'm getting because I was the one that was blatantly online leaving Hess as L1, but in my defense, I was the one that was blatantly online with Hess at L1. There were others on the site, as I said I was watching the bottom of the screen intently... other people were lurking. I was up front and not trying to hide that I was playing a bit of chicken to see what might happen.

Risky? Yes. Out of character for me? Hardly.

Vote Verbal

Like I said earlier, I saw that he voted right on top of me - and instead of unvoting, I chose to wait and see if Verbal would. He didn't... but he did have the presence of mind to ask Hess for a reveal, and comment several times after putting him at L1.

I've always imagined you as a basketball player. Don't know why.

I absolutely love playing ball. I think shooting a jump-shot is probably the thing I do best in this world, other than love. I'm only 6'0", but I make up for it with a quick release. I mean, I've never played in a pickup game with Vince Carter or anything like JiFag has, but I bet I can beat that Florida homo one-on-one.

I absolutely love playing ball. I think shooting a jump-shot is probably the thing I do best in this world, other than love. I'm only 6'0", but I make up for it with a quick release. I mean, I've never played in a pickup game with Vince Carter or anything like JiFag has, but I bet I can beat that Florida homo one-on-one.

This post is very ironic. I just came back from the Jags game and dropped off this chick I've been banging at her house. Her ex boyfriend was there waiting in his car after the game. All drunk psycho style talking about how he cant live without her and saw me and freaked out. Drove away. Really funny sh*t. He was like a little helpless child. And guess what he had on his car, that gay chicken you have in your avatar. ******* Satan psycho weirdos.

I'll shoot your ******* eyes out punk. And get the story straight, I didnt play Vince Carter in a pick up game. I played him in High School, along with some other NBA players including Marques Daniels an Tracy McGrady on my traveling AAU team. There was a ton of talent in Orlando when we moved from NY. I could go on for a while, thats how much talent there was at that time.

I'm not the player I once was. Ankles, hips, groins...I've pretty much lost all jumping ability, but if we play make it take it. You'll never touch the ball. Fundamentals and lights out shooting. I'm still feared on the pick up courts. Pussy

This post is very ironic. I just came back from the Jags game and dropped off this chick I've been banging at her house. Her ex boyfriend was there waiting in his car after the game. All drunk psycho style talking about how he cant live without her and saw me and freaked out. Drove away. Really funny sh*t. He was like a little helpless child. And guess what he had on his car, that gay chicken you have in your avatar. ******* Satan psycho weirdos.

I'll shoot your ******* eyes out punk. And get the story straight, I didnt play Vince Carter in a pick up game. I played him in High School, along with some other NBA players including Marques Daniels an Tracy McGrady on my traveling AAU team. There was a ton of talent in Orlando when we moved from NY. I could go on for a while, thats how much talent there was at that time.

I'm not the player I once was. Ankles, hips, groins...I've pretty much lost all jumping ability, but if we play make it take it. You'll never touch the ball. Fundamentals and lights out shooting. I'm still feared on the pick up courts. Pussy

come_at_me_bro_micro_fiber_singlet_tshirt-p235211624622525165q6vb_400.jpg

This reminds me of one of those questions in those mystery puzzle books where you have to figure out what he's actually telling the truth about in order to solve the case... I'm going with "I'm still feared on the pick up courts". .. only not for lights out shooting, for unwanted groping..

You and the chick fit on the trike?

This reminds me of one of those questions in those mystery puzzle books where you have to figure out what he's actually telling the truth about in order to solve the case... I'm going with "I'm still feared on the pick up courts". .. only not for lights out shooting, for unwanted groping..

Not a single word is a lie. I dont have any reason to lie to you ****s Except when we play mafia because its all about lying.

JIf needs to be put down like Lenny. That sh*t was pathetic.

Dont be jealous.

going to have to agree.. so many things wrong with that post I don't know where to start.

Hater.

You and the chick fit on the trike?

Actually, she could legitimately fit into the basket on the back of my trike. She's like 5'2. Maybe 100lbs. Little spinner.

Actually, she could legitimately fit into the basket on the back of my trike. She's like 5'2. Maybe 100lbs. Little spinner.

So your saying she's a cocker spaniel... cool. Now I'm REALLY jealous.

I like the way you dig your own grave and then somehow push the dirt in on top of yourself to boot...

So your saying she's a cocker spaniel... cool. Now I'm REALLY jealous.

I like the way you dig your own grave and then somehow push the dirt in on top of yourself to boot...

You think I give a ****? You stupid ******* monkey.

SatanFan has a bunch of gay cry baby alumni. I was coming in here to let him know. Then he had to take a jab at my awesomeness...so I had to put him in his place and make pathetic miserable ****s like you jealous of my lavish life style. I'm a baller. Cant help it. My jump shot is a work of art and my penis is the fabric of most womens existence.

Sorry to break up the sewing circle, but get back to the game ladies. If there's no progress by lunch time today a deadline will be set.

Agreed, but I'm not moving off of the Ape. I'm not even going to consolidate. He's a filthy pig and I know it. Trying to play all townie like with "bread crumb" posts he's leaving that he can reference later...please. Huge scum tell. HUGE.

I want to the lynch the Ape and only the Ape.

Archived