Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

He picks up a 3rd vote, tying him for the lead, then he swings momentum to me. I think this puts him at 4 votes, while me and 80 both have 3 votes... now watch how things get spun, you'll definitely want to come back to look at the trains if I get lynched here... pay close attention to if/how Sharrow evades this lynch.

I hate that I cant multi-quote...I'm probably dead but I cant just read, get caught up and respond later.

So when CTM says your defending, you agree and you dont go out with a fight...but when I say it, I'm an idiot.

Gotcha.

Context my simple-minded friend, context.

You said I was scum, because I defended a D1 case by you. That is stupid.

CTM is simply saying I'm being defensive, and that it contradicts my willingness to die for the town. I'm pointing out to him that my willingness to die is true, but it doesn't mean I'm going to roll over and not try to give scum a couple black eyes on my way out.

Context my simple-minded friend, context.

You said I was scum, because I defended a D1 case by you. That is stupid.

CTM is simply saying I'm being defensive, and that it contradicts my willingness to die for the town. I'm pointing out to him that my willingness to die is true, but it doesn't mean I'm going to roll over and not try to give scum a couple black eyes on my way out.

Hmmm, dont remember that. Think I was just pointing out how hard you were defending. Dont recall saying that your over defensive play for a roleless townie made you scum. Other reasons, yes. That particular one, nope.

And I dont like CTM saying I dont use strategy. He's been buddying up me with me this game and he's knows damn well that every move I make is calculated even if its initially based on instincts (which he always compliments me for having the best in the game). His 180 from following me to now thinking I'm scum is noted.

Hmmm, dont remember that. Think I was just pointing out how hard you were defending. Dont recall saying that your over defensive play for a roleless townie made you scum. Other reasons, yes. That particular one, nope.

And I dont like CTM saying I dont use strategy. He's been buddying up me with me this game and he's knows damn well that every move I make is calculated even if its initially based on instincts (which he always compliments me for having the best in the game). His 180 from following me to now thinking I'm scum is noted.

Have you forgot to manscape lately? You know how he is.

i haz scared

Did the Ape go to school there? That would make sense.

He's scum. When does anyone ever defend vs. a day 1 JiF case? ...ever? My cases, votes, play is largely ignored on day 1 unless I'm being lynched but the Ape is in super defense mode already.

Sniff sniff, I smell a dirty pig in an Ape costume.

I remember. This is twice I've pointed out you lying.

As the arguing went on and on in circles, one person was by far the one doing the most talking. Some of you started to think to yourself, "man does this guy ever shut up"? And it's not just how much he talks, but damn does he talk fast. At least one of you starts to get fed up with his antics and while in the midst of another one of his speeches, he is suddenly interrupted:

"You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

The rambling talker seemed to take offense to the comments clearly directed at him. He immediately turns to the person who he heard say it and responds, "What the hell did you just sa...", but before he can even finish his sentence it came to a quick end. A gunshot rang out and a bullet hits the talker right between the eyes. And just like that, things get much quieter as the person in question falls to the ground in a lifeless heap.

3093305.jpg

Optimus Primate, AKA Mr. Brown (roleless townie) has been killed.

Day 1 continues...

the ape is flailing, throwing as much poop against the wall as possible, hoping something sticks.. he's confusing the game and helping scum, 4real..

What'd I strike a nerve?

I'm not flailing at all. I haven't convoluted my reveal further, I'm not fighting for my life, simply pointing out scummy things as they happen... so what your saying is YOU picked up on my finder tells, and you encouraging JIF to try to get me lynched. Got it.

As the arguing went on and on in circles, one person was by far the one doing the most talking. Some of you started to think to yourself, "man does this guy ever shut up"? And it's not just how much he talks, but damn does he talk fast. At least one of you starts to get fed up with his antics and while in the midst of another one of his speeches, he is suddenly interrupted:

"You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

The rambling talker seemed to take offense to the comments clearly directed at him. He immediately turns to the person who he heard say it and responds, "What the hell did you just sa...", but before he can even finish his sentence it came to a quick end. A gunshot rang out and a bullet hits the talker right between the eyes. And just like that, things get much quieter as the person in question falls to the ground in a lifeless heap.

3093305.jpg

Optimus Primate, AKA Mr. Brown (roleless townie) has been killed.

Day 1 continues...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KKGkq0SfXk

What'd I strike a nerve?

I'm not flailing at all. I haven't convoluted my reveal further, I'm not fighting for my life, simply pointing out scummy things as they happen... so what your saying is YOU picked up on my finder tells, and you encouraging JIF to try to get me lynched. Got it.

I believe your town.

Prove it.

I did.

I'm dead.

Told you all I was willing to catch a bullet for the town. Good luck townies!!! Hopefully you can sort through the bullsh*t, I tried to make everyone accountable for the positions they took... happy hunting.

Archived