Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see Hess' point above or are you intentionally ignoring it? The fact that you're avoiding suspicion is starting to give me gas.

nice selective edit you filthy pig..

i'm not a fan of pac's claim, but I can't see lynching him yet..

I personally would shoot hess, if I were slats...... i don't see the sharrow linking with verbal, I do see what could be signalling attempts.... although, i do need to look at hess's train...

also, I was put l-2 yesterday moron.. and you wonder why you were on everyone's list this morning... play less slimey, doc

lol, I'm asking you a question. Who were the other 2? I'm not following you. What do you meeean sensei?

he named the three scum characters, and then voted you in a joking manner.. could be symp signalling.. i remember when bg had a jets flavored game, brady's a catcher was the symp and he went on to name all of the scum characters.. tom brady, jason taylor?? .. pac would remember better as he was scum then

he named the three scum characters, and then voted you in a joking manner.. could be symp signalling.. i remember when bg had a jets flavored game, brady's a catcher was the symp and he went on to name all of the scum characters.. tom brady, jason taylor?? .. pac would remember better as he was scum then

ok. I thought he just named the black dude which is obviously me.

Seriously, this is like a dog chasing it's own tail, circles whatnot. I think everyone understands that he voted me yesterday.

Sharrow voted you and you were close to lynch, but NEVER votes Verbal who was also close to lynch, but somehow people think there is a connection between Sharrow and Hess.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

And Sharrow named Me, Pac, Verbal, and Slats.

Sharrow voted you and you were close to lynch, but NEVER votes Verbal who was also close to lynch, but somehow people think there is a connection between Sharrow and Hess.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

he only mentioned verbal to say he has less votes then him...

go figure :rolleyes:

he said i've avoided suspicion, i pointed out I was suspected yesterday.. that's all

those were day 1 joke votes you mangy mutt.. no one has yet to present a case on you is what I'm saying.

the fact you're using your L2 status as proof you've been examined is disingenious.

welcome to my FOS club.

he only mentioned verbal to say he has less votes then him...

go figure :rolleyes:

WHAT?

Sharrow has numerous posts against Verbal, trying to cast suspicion on him (which you claim is "going after him") but then NEVER votes for him.

The record demonstrates that it was Slats he only mentioned as having less posts.

He mentions Pac and SMC off the bat and voted me first all the way to L1 and SMC unvoted, not Sharrow. Voting me the entire day and willing to let me be lynched would have been retarded.

Hess he unvoted you at 3... in between these two posts was a pacturd vote.. what are you talkign about?

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Crusher, Hess, Verbal

Ape (3) - JiF, slats, CTM

Hess (2) - Sharrow, Pac

Verbal (2) - JF80, Ape

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

unvote

I want to vote for Verbal or the Ape too. The Hess thing seems fishy to me too. I could see both of them (Ape & Verbal) being scum and deciding that one of them should vote for Hess at that point and both accidentally doing it cause they're such retards and then hoping someone would hammer or Hess would have a sloppy reveal instead of unvoting quickly and drawing more attention. Their little scuffle with the Ape voting Verbal & Verbal accusing the Ape of exaggerating but not returning the vote looks like a good distancing play when the Ape was getting closer to a lynch.

WHAT?

Sharrow has numerous posts against Verbal, trying to cast suspicion on him (which you claim is "going after him") but then NEVER votes for him.

The record demonstrates that it was Slats he only mentioned as having less posts.

sorry, i was trying to be snarky why reading through this filth looking for hess's alleged sharrow voting him all the way up to l-1

sorry, i was trying to be snarky why reading through this filth looking for hess's alleged sharrow voting him all the way up to l-1

OK, I get that.

But why are you harping on the Sharrow vote of Hess, when Sharrow never voted for Verbal, although he "went after him"???

You're breaking my heart...

i sorry

but seriously, can you or your champion Captain SMCerica explain how he "voted me first all the way to L1 and SMC unvoted, not Sharrow. Voting me the entire day and willing to let me be lynched"

Hess he unvoted you at 3... in between these two posts was a pacturd vote.. what are you talkign about?

oh boy... this changes things. I wasn't going to look for it until I got home but if Hess lied about that then he catapults back to my top 2.

OK, I get that.

But why are you harping on the Sharrow vote of Hess, when Sharrow never voted for Verbal, although he "went after him"???

cause a "joke" vote, first on the train is a more likely to be a signal.. pushing people to vote verbal without voting is more likely to be scum setting up an innocent while trying to keep thier hands clean.. imo.. he was actively nudging verb's lynch while he was in lynch range, without voting, which we see scum do a lot

Archived