Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cause a "joke" vote, first on the train is a more likely to be a signal.. pushing people to vote verbal without voting is more likely to be scum setting up an innocent while trying to keep thier hands clean.. imo.. he was actively nudging verb's lynch while he was in lynch range, without voting, which we see scum do a lot

A joke vote that he sits on almost the entire day, allows to get to L1 and doesn't unvote....

A joke vote that he sits on almost the entire day, allows to get to L1 and doesn't unvote....

come one hess.. what your doing is even worse then lying... you went from 2 votes to 5 in a 1/2 hour, sharrow wasn't even on.. as soon as he came back on, he unvoted you without voting someone else.. Maybe he was spooked??

this is his next post after ape, pac and verbal voted you within 1/2 hour

unvote

I want to vote for Verbal or the Ape too. The Hess thing seems fishy to me too. I could see both of them (Ape & Verbal) being scum and deciding that one of them should vote for Hess at that point and both accidentally doing it cause they're such retards and then hoping someone would hammer or Hess would have a sloppy reveal instead of unvoting quickly and drawing more attention. Their little scuffle with the Ape voting Verbal & Verbal accusing the Ape of exaggerating but not returning the vote looks like a good distancing play when the Ape was getting closer to a lynch.

You obviously knew it happened then but now you forgot?

i know it happened, i didn't know sharrow was the first vote on that train... you are reaching, the guy wasn't even on and unvoted as soon as he got back.. he certainly didn't leave it there all day..

i know it happened, i didn't know sharrow was the first vote on that train... you are reaching, the guy wasn't even on and unvoted as soon as he got back.. he certainly didn't leave it there all day..

Actually, he did. Ape's vote count was on October 24 but the unvote happened on October 25.

What are you talking about? I'm not even defending myself. I'm being as to the point as I possibly can. You're acting like you didn't know what happened and I'm calling you on it. If you want me dead which you obviously do than so be it. I putting the facts out so everyone can see them and make up there own mind. You're acting like somehow you've been vetted and can play above the game so I'm giving it back to you. The only you have is guessing who Sharrow was signaling and you've locked yourself on to it instead of looking at anything else. I already told you, do what you want but I'm still playing because it's fun and you're wrong.

LOL. You just owned, CTM. You're making an awful alot of excuses trying to link Hess to Sharrow while dismissing the obvious evidence linking Sharrow to Verbal.

i don't see it... the good news is that we'll find out soon enough..

verbal looks more suspect to me for trying to use an ape case to lynch jif today

What are you talking about? I'm not even defending myself. I'm being as to the point as I possibly can. You're acting like you didn't know what happened and I'm calling you on it. If you want me dead which you obviously do than so be it. I putting the facts out so everyone can see them and make up there own mind. You're acting like somehow you've been vetted and can play above the game so I'm giving it back to you. The only you have is guessing who Sharrow was signaling and you've locked yourself on to it instead of looking at anything else. I already told you, do what you want but I'm still playing because it's fun and you're wrong.

you're beign dramatic, i've voted pac, you, slats and you today.. how am i "locked on to you".... and i don't want you dead, your simply my favorite for scum atm.. i could be wrong, no big deal

tubby fluffy butt is managing to stay under the radar here, despite being the size of a small south american country... i want to hear his reveal, since he's the only one left..

if jif's scum he's gotten a lot better at it, he's never had the cojones to play this far out in front as scum.. for now, I'm willing to bet that he's still actually as bad at scum as he think's he's good at scumhunting..

This was actually a good post too.

Sharrow voted you and you were close to lynch, but NEVER votes Verbal who was also close to lynch, but somehow people think there is a connection between Sharrow and Hess.

Go figure. :rolleyes:

*sigh* So you're saying the symp cased me and nudged my train the whole time.....and the truth is that he was doing it to a scum member? Do you think Sharrow is that bad? I certainly don't.

cause a "joke" vote, first on the train is a more likely to be a signal.. pushing people to vote verbal without voting is more likely to be scum setting up an innocent while trying to keep thier hands clean.. imo.. he was actively nudging verb's lynch while he was in lynch range, without voting, which we see scum do a lot

Regardless of your alignment, thank you for making a logical post. I haven't seen one in a few pages, so I was glad to read this.

LOL. You just owned, CTM. You're making an awful alot of excuses trying to link Hess to Sharrow while dismissing the obvious evidence linking Sharrow to Verbal.

stupid.jpg

i don't see it... the good news is that we'll find out soon enough..

verbal looks more suspect to me for trying to use an ape case to lynch jif today

Meh, I admit to sinking to a new low.....but the case has merit after Ape's coroner report.

Kill Verb, Kill Pac.

Game over. Town wins. I sit on my thrown, crown on my head, giving you all the middle finger while getting bj's under my robe from hot peasant bitches.

The worst part about this is: if Pac is scum, you'll trumpet about how he was your real target all along and that I was a ruse. But the thing is, you'll still be wrong and people will still think you're an idiot.

Game over. You lose.

The worst part about this is: if Pac is scum, you'll trumpet about how he was your real target all along and that I was a ruse. But the thing is, you'll still be wrong and people will still think you're an idiot.

Game over. You lose.

Meh, 2 out of 3, pretty much still solidifies my greatness. Pac is my real target. I've never said different, as he's the one I'm most confident about. You are just a victim of circumstance. Nobody is willing to kill the uncountered Doc, which I get, eventhough it makes zero sense in this game and Sharrow derailed your lynch. So, I say we kill you.

BG - Sorry to interrupt

I am trying to tighten up my Sons of Anarchy game... As it would be my first time creating a set-up, I would really appreciate somebodies input (maybe even co-modship?) to see if its balanced, and if the premise is even cool or if its retarded.

Anyone feeling the Mafia burn and is maybe looking to sit-out an upcoming game, send me a PM.

Hey how the **** do I delete archived messages on facebook??? My ex sent me a message and I was only being courteous and replied with great to see you too hope your well blah blah...but I tried to delete it and it goes to archived messages and now I can't delete the archived message. WTF!? Stupid Facebook. Help if you can.

Hey how the **** do I delete archived messages on facebook??? My ex sent me a message and I was only being courteous and replied with great to see you too hope your well blah blah...but I tried to delete it and it goes to archived messages and now I can't delete the archived message. WTF!? Stupid Facebook. Help if you can.

I don't think you can perma-delete any message on FB. Which is why I stick to the responses "yes", "no" and "do me a favor and send this to my email"

I don't think you can perma-delete any message on FB. Which is why I stick to the responses "yes", "no" and "do me a favor and send this to my email"

i wouldn't be aiding him, he's probably killed her and looking to delete his tracks

Dude that's effing awful. THANK GOD for the love him I was pretty short with her but there is a back and forth. How's your parents etc. Stupid Facebook. My wife will someday figure out my password and comb the damn thing and like 2 years from now I'll get bitch slapped and kicked out of nowhere. Stupid stupid facebook.

Dude that's effing awful. THANK GOD for the love him I was pretty short with her but there is a back and forth. How's your parents etc. Stupid Facebook. My wife will someday figure out my password and comb the damn thing and like 2 years from now I'll get bitch slapped and kicked out of nowhere. Stupid stupid facebook.

I'd be more worried about your wife logging on here and finding out your gay.

Archived