Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

SLATS, SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people wasting votes on me? Seriously.

People are going on "signaling" by Sharrow? Really? And COMPLETELY ignoring the clear connection between Sharrow and Verbal.

Fine. I'm a distraction, so let's eliminate that so people can actually focus on the scummy players.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SLATS, SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people wasting votes on me? Seriously.

People are going on "signaling" by Sharrow? Really? And COMPLETELY ignoring the clear connection between Sharrow and Verbal.

Fine. I'm a distraction, so let's eliminate that so people can actually focus on the scummy players.

ftr I've felt somewhat better about you since you proposed to get MK'd provided we lynch Verb...

I think JiF should be shot.. I'm also wondering why people are ignoring the way he and the Ape battled on Day 1, the fact that he got caught in a couple lies, and that he kept insisting I should be lynched yesterday despite the fact there was no counter and it makes sense balance-wise.

You're not the only one having your position ignored...

I could vote Verb... would say a lot about your alignment imo.

ftr I've felt somewhat better about you since you proposed to get MK'd provided we lynch Verb...

I think JiF should be shot.. I'm also wondering why people are ignoring the way he and the Ape battled on Day 1, the fact that he got caught in a couple lies, and that he kept insisting I should be lynched yesterday despite the fact there was no counter and it makes sense balance-wise.

There's 2 scum left. Verb is one of them. I'm open to suggestions on the other, be it Hess, JiF, Crusher, or whomever.

Gotta couple minutes now will get on as I can. If you think my time away from the game is excessive.... I'd miss me too if I where you.

Slats- His shooting the ape and punking of Pac where epic. Seems legit.

Pac- Reveal and role description is odd but at the same time nobody has counter him. Legit until counter

CTM- No idea why he seems to be exalted of suspicion and seems to be running the game like his old pied piper days. Concerned. Not sure he is what he says he is. don;t trust.

I

JiF- all over the place like dog sh*t. Has voted everyone and is even challenging Pacs claim. Comes off a little like scum hunting bored townie JiF but has been doing the scums work alla ape. Adding nothing of value to the game except amusement.

Hess- Still find the Sharrow post amusing and interesting but he is playing very serious right now. shaky at best

SMC- another one that sharrow may have been signaling. The difference with SMC he seems to be chumming hard on Hess. Be silly to think two scum would be hanging that tight at this point in the game. I get the feeling SMC is "Cumming: up to Hess and playing the protective townie role. Stick out more than anything,

unvote vote smc

Verb- need more time to look at his contributions, but not getting any ping from him and he seems to be fighting hysteria with relative descent reasoning. Good feeling.

Meh, this is like the 5th or 6th list recap. You're putting in minimal effort. You like to hide as scum and playing the typical Crusher list recap over and over again, isnt really doing anything for me.

And I dont understand how I'm not providing value. I'm casing people and using logic. I'm putting in a lot more effor than most in this game right now. While I think Pac is lying all talk no action pussy, I'm not voting him and trying to make some rational decisions. And what has he done? Revealed a very convenient role that doesnt fit into this game with little to know effort whatsoever to help this game. He's literally done absolutely nothing at all this entire game other than tell Slats to shoot me in a gay omgus fashion because I dont believe his horse sh*t reveal. Sorry for not taking a player who's known to fake reveal as scum for no reason at face value.

I'm fine with Crusher dying today. He's starting to ping me big time with his minimal effort, lazy recaps and a lot of excuses why he's not around (<3 u mt, sorry if I'm wrong. This breaks my heart).

You are the worst Doc ever. You're uncountered at this point and you're still lazy pussy ****. You havent dont a god damn thing this game at all. Zero effort, not a single case. You've claimed your willing to kill this guy and that guy but you're too big a ******* pussy to do anything. Oh wait, you keep telling Slats to kill a roleless townie...forgot about that.

You're a lying pos and I know it. But, everyone will let you sit back, do nothing and ride your claim that doesnt fit the game to the end. But hey, I commend you. Lord knows I'd never be able to pull it off. Good job.

lynching Crush today is a waste.

No sh*t??? Care to explain. Know something we dont?

Meh, this is like the 5th or 6th list recap. You're putting in minimal effort. You like to hide as scum and playing the typical Crusher list recap over and over again, isnt really doing anything for me.

And I dont understand how I'm not providing value. I'm casing people and using logic. I'm putting in a lot more effor than most in this game right now. While I think Pac is lying all talk no action pussy, I'm not voting him and trying to make some rational decisions. And what has he done? Revealed a very convenient role that doesnt fit into this game with little to know effort whatsoever to help this game. He's literally done absolutely nothing at all this entire game other than tell Slats to shoot me in a gay omgus fashion because I dont believe his horse sh*t reveal. Sorry for not taking a player who's known to fake reveal as scum for no reason at face value.

I'm fine with Crusher dying today. He's starting to ping me big time with his minimal effort, lazy recaps and a lot of excuses why he's not around (<3 u mt, sorry if I'm wrong. This breaks my heart).

Truth is the only single excuse I gave for not being around is being busy at the office and taking my son to football. Truth is Ive been around quite a bit and Ive contributed. You know as well as anyone that I only sit at my desk for brief periods during the day and up taking care of patients rest of the time.

My train is funny.

Hess- omgus from my morning vote

SMC- pissed no one will listen to him and omgus because I dont agree with him on Verbal

JiF. Im not contributing, by the way, JiF has done nothing but try to lunch ape and anyone else all game. but thats normal. We all know you suck as scum and becoming worse of a town player as time go's on. I miss Boo Boo

CTM- I read his reading for voting me.. its at least reasonable.

I like how SMC wants to kill a townie and get to night phase so everyone can THINNK.

Wow feel like Im the only one reading this game. Im a role less townie but lynching me and giving scum another chance at night is a mistake.

You are the worst Doc ever. You're uncountered at this point and you're still lazy pussy ****. You havent dont a god damn thing this game at all. Zero effort, not a single case. You've claimed your willing to kill this guy and that guy but you're too big a ******* pussy to do anything. Oh wait, you keep telling Slats to kill a roleless townie...forgot about that.

You're a lying pos and I know it. But, everyone will let you sit back, do nothing and ride your claim that doesnt fit the game to the end. But hey, I commend you. Lord knows I'd never be able to pull it off. Good job.

No sh*t??? Care to explain. Know something we dont?

Pac is an unclaimed Doc but is scum because he's not casing no one. Crusher is scum because he is making recaps that our my way of casing., I always do it and you know it. Im really starting to think even you aren't that bad a this game and may be scum. What the hell. My turn to OMGUS.

unvote

vote JIFAPE

Pac is an unclaimed Doc but is scum because he's not casing no one. Crusher is scum because he is making recaps that our my way of casing., I always do it and you know it. Im really starting to think even you aren't that bad a this game and may be scum. What the hell. My turn to OMGUS.

unvote

vote JIFAPE

Good vote. You got me. If you dont notice that Pac has done nothing this entire game, then I'm sorry. You're right, he's an uncountered Doc. Which is a perfect reveal for a scumbag that just wants to coast and not contribute. Show me 1 original thought by Pac. Show me 1 orginal case. You wont, because he hasnt.

I'm fine with dying, Im a role less townie but lynching me and giving scum another chance at night is a mistake.

Good vote. You got me. If you dont notice that Pac has done nothing this entire game, then I'm sorry. You're right, he's an uncountered Doc. Which is a perfect reveal for a scumbag that just wants to coast and not contribute. Show me 1 original thought by Pac. Show me 1 orginal case. You wont, because he hasnt.

I'm fine with dying, Im a role less townie but lynching me and giving scum another chance at night is a mistake.

Pac is actually one of the easiest tells when he's town PR because he becomes a complete belligerent, obnoxious mess. And ah, yeah er...never realized until just now

Anyone remember last time this dick was doc and he refused to play or something, held up the whole game. Yeah, sorry but Pac is the Dic...I mean Doc.

You know that song The Method by TVotR...every time I see this icon I always have the beginning of that song in my head for some reason. lulz *looks around at everyone mad and staring* nevermind er, carry on....

Love that song. Saw them in concert on Sunday. Unreal show live. The song Halfway Home almost rocked the roof off. They showed up a local bar after the show too...super nice guys.

Slats DON'T SHOOT YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting to see a JiF vs. Crusher battle for like, ever.

We've battled before...its nothing personal...never is...its just a game. I'm not even sure he's scum. Just think that its some where to look with another player giving minimal effort. Feel like the only people even trying to make sense of this thing are me, you, SMC and CTM.

Everyone else is just hanging out.

Pac has played like a Doc would play. Laying a little low and trying not to be too far in the open. Now that he has revealed no one has counter claimed. His reveal was odd, thats why I questioned him..

I know your fine with dying you already self voted this game. Very townie of you,.'

Wow you can;t make an effort to be original. All you can do is mock me? Well done. Well played. Someone please hammer me so I can go sit with the ape in the SMC thread and laugh at how horrible JiF is at mafia. THANX

Love that song. Saw them in concert on Sunday. Unreal show live. The song Halfway Home almost rocked the roof off. They showed up a local bar after the show too...super nice guys.

Yeah Brooklyn based too, right. One of my favorite bands that I've never seen live. I only got into them a few years ago....post kids, wife a la no life to see bands too much. Maybe someday? I actually BEGGED our marketing dept to go see if they could work with them. Great, great band, although last album was meh imo. DS and RtCM are two of my favorites all time though.

Pac has played like a Doc would play. Laying a little low and trying not to be too far in the open. Now that he has revealed no one has counter claimed. His reveal was odd, thats why I questioned him..

I know your fine with dying you already self voted this game. Very townie of you,.'

Wow you can;t make an effort to be original. All you can do is mock me? Well done. Well played. Someone please hammer me so I can go sit with the ape in the SMC thread and laugh at how horrible JiF is at mafia. THANX

Dude, you're not even paying attention. Pac is one of the leading posters in the game but has literally zero content other than screaming for Slats to shoot me. He's provided nothing but has one of the highest post totals. He's far from laying low, its seems he's laying low because he aint doing sh*t.

Yeah Brooklyn based too, right. One of my favorite bands that I've never seen live. I only got into them a few years ago....post kids, wife a la no life to see bands too much. Maybe someday? I actually BEGGED our marketing dept to go see if they could work with them. Great, great band, although last album was meh imo. DS and RtCM are two of my favorites all time though.

RTCM is amazing. DS is as well...and I really like the new album. A little bit more pop w/ r&b. It didnt live up to the ones before it, but still a great album. Probably my favorite album besides Hot Sauce Committe realeased this year.

You NEED to see them. You'd never think a band that eclectic could be so tight live. Its really impressive and Tunde has an unreal stage pressence.

Lying low my a$$. This is exactly how a scumbot faked revealed doc would play. Unwilling to get their hands dirty eventhough they've said they'd kill at least 5 different players...but too pussy to do it. Very high post count w/ little to no contribution that helps the game.

Optimus Primate 147 Pac2566 145 CTM 143 JiF 137 HessStation 135 SMC 88 The Crusher 84 Bleedin Green 72 slats 46 Jetsfan80 40 Verbal 32 Sharrow 27 AVM 4 brettw4rd 4 Vicious89x 3

Really feeling liKe PAC should go.. What a pussy

Exactly, **** that guy. He'll forever be a pussy after not pulling the trigger when he claimed he would. I documented it for all to see. Big bad Pac is really a big fat pussy. If I had time, I'd go and gather all his posts where he's said he's willing to hammer said player but doesnt have the balls to do it. But, then I'd be all over the place casing the uncountered Doc. Dont want to do that. I mean, Pac is soooo trustworthy.

There's 2 scum left. Verb is one of them. I'm open to suggestions on the other, be it Hess, JiF, Crusher, or whomever.

I'm not ignoring your Sharrow/Verb connection, I'm completely disagreeing with it.

Yes, I recognize that Sharrow didn't vote Verb, but he clearly did that scum thing where he nudges him every chance he could get without getting his hands dirty with a vote. That's not what you're going to do if your Verb's symp. Not IMHO.

If Hess is your #2, I'd be willing to move there, too. I won't be hammering Crusher. JiF is coming across as a frustrated townie about now.

I'm not ignoring your Sharrow/Verb connection, I'm completely disagreeing with it.

Yes, I recognize that Sharrow didn't vote Verb, but he clearly did that scum thing where he nudges him every chance he could get without getting his hands dirty with a vote. That's not what you're going to do if your Verb's symp. Not IMHO.

If Hess is your #2, I'd be willing to move there, too. I won't be hammering Crusher. JiF is coming across as a frustrated townie about now.

Scum don't do that D1 when there is a great chance of a townie sacrificial lamb is lynched. There is no need for scum to engineer a lynch in that situation. Any townie death would do D1. You and CTM are transposing strategy.

And Hess isn't my No. 2 because the "signaling" argument is total bullsh*t. I'd be happy with Crusher, though.

Dude, you're not even paying attention. Pac is one of the leading posters in the game but has literally zero content other than screaming for Slats to shoot me. He's provided nothing but has one of the highest post totals. He's far from laying low, its seems he's laying low because he aint doing sh*t.

I am paying attention your just doing everything you can to make it look like Im something Im not. I meant laying low in the reference of not casing people. Not focusing on one person and making enemies. He post alot but just picks on people and not grinding too hard. I agree he aint doing shiit, he aint trying to make enemies. Just agree to disagree.

BTW, ask yourselves this--why would Hess kill Sharrow?

What would Hess gain by killing Sharrow? Sharrow joke voted Hess. He didn't present a case against him. He was no threat to Hess. Did Hess just random kill someone?

Now look at Verbal. Sharrow made a case against him. In Slats' words "nudged" a lynch against him. Verbal went to L-2 that day. He'd be in the crosshairs again the next day. He couldn't afford to have Sharrow around "nudging" a case against him, so he NK'd Sharrow. Creates a perfect WIFOM. "Why would I kill Sharrow after he made a case against me? I would've killed SMC instead."

If Slats decides not to put me out of my misery, I like Pac's idea of Slats shooting Pac tonight to vet him.

he could be bullet proof scum..

here's a thought I had.. WHat if bleedin's balancing problem was that his snitch was getting information on the town? What if they knew there was no doc, making it a safe claim? It's a mechanic I've been tinkering with balancing for awhile, so it's possible that Bleedin thought of it too, and it kind of fits the flavor.. (remember the cops were waiting for them, knew were the hideout was etc..) The snitch has information he's using to hurt the town (crooks, in this case)...

I'm not saying that's it, but it's in the back of my mind and everything about pac screams scum besides his uncountered doc claim.. Also, lets face it, he's one of the only people dumb enough to shoot his own symp on N1..

Lastly, if there's really a doctor out there claiming roleless, man up and counter

I am paying attention your just doing everything you can to make it look like Im something Im not. I meant laying low in the reference of not casing people. Not focusing on one person and making enemies. He post alot but just picks on people and not grinding too hard. I agree he aint doing shiit, he aint trying to make enemies. Just agree to disagree.

Awfully convenient no? And this isnt how Pac plays as a confirmed power role...he's wayyyy out in front and being blubbering arrogant obnxious idiot. For the only "confirmed" townie, he's not donig a whole lot to help the town. Isnt he the only person that shouldnt fear making enemies?

Archived