SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

A lot of players are obsessed with you. Lucky for you Slats aint playing.

Him killing you early last game was the town's undoing. If you had stayed alive he wouldve obsessed over you more than he did me.

Its quite possible... however, him killing me was much better for the lolz. Undoubtedly.

He's been swearing for over 10 games that the first time he got a role with a gun, he'd kill me. I laughed so hard when I died and guessed it was him that killed me and was right about it.... it was a long time coming.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say, I'm so friggen glad we have a mafia game going... I'm still bent about losing Sunday, and the football board is unreadable...

Same here. I know I'll tune in, but I really have no interest in watching the Jets-Broncos game.

Same here. I know I'll tune in, but I really have no interest in watching the Jets-Broncos game.

You took this loss hard eh? I was all confident until about Friday when I realized everyone else was (which is never a good sign with this damn team). By Sunday I was pretty sure we were going to lose, which takes the sting out

You took this loss hard eh? I was all confident until about Friday when I realized everyone else was (which is never a good sign with this damn team). By Sunday I was pretty sure we were going to lose, which takes the sting out

I was kind of the same way, but attempted to keep up my confidence anyway. Then once a few minutes into the game the Jets had already missed a 24-yard FG and dropped two easy INTs I all but knew it was a loss. Of course that didn't help keep me from getting extremely annoyed at the result anyway.

I was kind of the same way, but attempted to keep up my confidence anyway. Then once a few minutes into the game the Jets had already missed a 24-yard FG and dropped two easy INTs I all but knew it was a loss. Of course that didn't help keep me from getting extremely annoyed at the result anyway.

This team is amazing that way, it reminded me of 08... We had just basically man handled NE and 10-0 Tenn, had a pretty easy remaining schedule, everyone was flying high and then we got blown out by Denver en route to 1-4 down the stretch

Sunday's loss was worse than 45-3. That game was Seattle 08, but against a division opponent. The Jets had no business losing.

I understand the karma thing and people being confident, etc., but that's all bullsh*t. It's about performance. The Jets wilted under the bright lights of prime time and their QB is the biggest pussy of them all.

The Jets had no business losing that game.

When we marched down the field and missed that FG. I got off the couch and shaved my beard off. I had been growing it the whole 3 game winning streak, but I knew at that moment how this game would end.

Living up here, I see all the Pats games. Week after week, I watch teams hand them wins... teams beat themselves. Its disturbing how often it happens. It really comes down to the Pats just being the smarter, more disciplined team, and making less mistakes. Crazy what a difference it makes.

The Jets are NOT a disciplined team, and don't even get me started talking about how smart they aren't.

I was the same way...super confident and then saw everyone picking us and thought NOOOOO!!! We are so much better when we are playing the "surprise bitches" route. Might be time to bring that back as my Avatar.

Hey PS3/Xbox nerds... I finally got a ps3 last year and thus far I've only played Red Dead Redemption (which was amazing) and used it for Netflix or Blue Rays.

I have a God of War 3 game pack that I have yet to open which I hear is cool... What else should I be playing? I like old school games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill etc.

Hey PS3/Xbox nerds... I finally got a ps3 last year and thus far I've only played Red Dead Redemption (which was amazing) and used it for Netflix or Blue Rays.

I have a God of War 3 game pack that I have yet to open which I hear is cool... What else should I be playing? I like games old school games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill etc.

red dead redemption is good..

try the batman games, i don't figure you for an RPG type so stick with good action games like GTA, Assassins Creed and I heard God of War is good

I have Assassins Creed Revelations coming in the mail tomorrow! That and MW3 should make me set until Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2 come out in 2012.

Pac, if you like Red Dead Redemption, you might really enjoy the Assassin's Creed series. Same style of open gameplay, do what you want, etc. Not as much of a shooter as it is a medieval theme.

red dead redemption is good..

try the batman games, i don't figure you for an RPG type so stick with good action games like GTA, Assassins Creed and I heard God of War is good

Is RPG - Role Playing Games? Is that like Unchartered, Tomb Raider, etc?

I have Assassins Creed Revelations coming in the mail tomorrow! That and MW3 should make me set until Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2 come out in 2012.

Pac, if you like Red Dead Redemption, you might really enjoy the Assassin's Creed series. Same style of open gameplay, do what you want, etc. Not as much of a shooter as it is a medieval theme.

Pre-order games coming in the mail?

Holy nerd.

Jeezus, I knew you guys were a bunch of nerdbots...but damn...you're a bunch of nerdbot gamers too?

Isnt being on a message board nerd enough for one person, let alone we're playing a ******* role guessing game too?

Feel bad for you losers.

True, def not as cool as tooling around on a powder blue trike with a little bell

True, def not as cool as tooling around on a powder blue trike with a little bell

yeah wtf with this clown??? wears penny loafers and peddles his a$$ around the beach like some kind of half assed ice cream vendor and he has the audacity to call out others?

wow.

I've heard Unchartered is similar to Tomb Raider and if so I gotta pick that up.. When Tomb Raider first came out I played it till my fingers bled... was the summer of 99'.

I actually never played tomb raider, kind of stopped playign games for a long time until the last few years...but anyway, I thought that was an action game...Uncharted I understand is more RPG

RPG's are usually more, customize your character, level up, explore looking for better weapons/gold to buy better armor/spells/weapons.. etc. mixed in with action..

For RPG's.. Dark Souls is great, but it's hard as hell

Preorder special on Newegg got me the game for 47$ (free shipping) instead of 60$ in the store.

Like I give a ****.

Yeah, my bad...instead of being out at the beach, taking in the sun and chasing pussy, you know, sun's out guns out style...I should sit inside on a headset talking to 12 year olds about how awesome it was when I picked up some dead guys Model 1887 and killed some 10 year old from 40 yards away...or whatever its is you ******* losers talk about while gaming.

I have a God of War 3 game pack that I have yet to open which I hear is cool... What else should I be playing? I like old school games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill etc.

If you suck at games like me, then here is my advice:

God of War series = epic.

Uncharted series = epic.

Red Dead = awesome.

I've been told to get Battlefield 3 next.

I pretty much use mine the same as you, and have a couple games like Fallout3, Assassin's Creed1, Resistance that all sorta suck... and I have Madden of course, but I only play guests or the computer. I don't bother trying to play the geeks online, they are too ******* good.

Archived