StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you suck at games like me, then here is my advice:

God of War series = epic.

Uncharted series = epic.

Red Dead = awesome.

I've been told to get Battlefield 3 next.

I pretty much use mine the same as you, and have a couple games like Fallout3, Assassin's Creed1, Resistance that all sorta suck... and I have Madden of course, but I only play guests or the computer. I don't bother trying to play the geeks online, they are too ******* good.

Assassins Creed 1 was pretty bad, but for its time was fairly revolutionary. 2 and 3 are some of the best xbox games I've played, and we'll see how 4 is but I'm sure it will be sick.

Mass Effect 2 is still probably the best video game I've ever played since the SNES days

Yeah, my bad...instead of being out at the beach, taking in the sun and chasing pussy, you know, sun's out guns out style...I should sit inside on a headset talking to 12 year olds about how awesome it was when I picked up some dead guys Model 1887 and killed some 10 year old from 40 yards away...or whatever its is you ******* losers talk about while gaming.

I can't think of a single person i know that wouldn't laugh at you/**** with you if they saw you coming.. 4 real..

I know the whole ambiguously ghey/metro thing plays with some chicks, and good for you, but most guys will clown on you, ya know, like what happens here... you're the punchline to a bunch of gaming nerds.. we win

I actually never played tomb raider, kind of stopped playign games for a long time until the last few years...but anyway, I thought that was an action game...Uncharted I understand is more RPG

RPG's are usually more, customize your character, level up, explore looking for better weapons/gold to buy better armor/spells/weapons.. etc. mixed in with action..

For RPG's.. Dark Souls is great, but it's hard as hell

I definitely wouldn't call Uncharted an RPG... I think Tomb Raider is probably an accurate comparison, although I admittedly haven't played those games much at all. The Uncharted games are essentially designed to be the theme of Indiana Jones on steroids.

Yeah I got a PS3 with God of War I, II, and III last year for $250 on black friday. LF got me Red Dead R. for christmas and I was obsessed with that for about a month...

You guys think I should start with GOW 1 or straight to 3 which I think is the only made for PS3 version?

Assassins Creed 1 was pretty bad, but for its time was fairly revolutionary. 2 and 3 are some of the best xbox games I've played, and we'll see how 4 is but I'm sure it will be sick.

Mass Effect 2 is still probably the best video game I've ever played since the SNES days

agreed on AC1.. it got boring due to being so repeditive.. 2 was great..

I actually got bored in Mass Effect and quit after about 2 hrs.. intend to go back at some point

Only problem with AC1 is it became insanely repetitive after a while. It was really fun in the beginning but after a while you were doing the same 3 missions over and over again. I'd still probably recommend someone just tear through it real quick first for storyline purposes, but 2 and 3 are definitely far better games.

Yeah I got a PS3 with God of War I, II, and III last year for $250 on black friday. LF got me Red Dead R. for christmas and I was obsessed with that for about a month...

You guys think I should start with GOW 1 or straight to 3 which I think is the only made for PS3 version?

All 3 were good games, I'd recommend playing them all unless you don't feel like taking the time to do so. When GOW 3 first came out, I borrowed 1 and 2 from one of my friends and tore through them in a couple of weeks before I went out and bought 3.

I can't think of a single person i know that wouldn't laugh at you/**** with you if they saw you coming.. 4 real..

I know the whole ambiguously ghey/metro thing plays with some chicks, and good for you, but most guys will clown on you, ya know, like what happens here... you're the punchline to a bunch of gaming nerds.. we win

You really don't win though. Really.

All 3 were good games, I'd recommend playing them all unless you don't feel like taking the time to do so. When GOW 3 first came out, I borrowed 1 and 2 from one of my friends and tore through them in a couple of weeks before I went out and bought 3.

Agree.

Play the GOW series in order, there's a cool story that builds from one to the next... and its always great to watch the game evolve.

The hell with JiF. I envy you gamers.

I used to be into it big time, but with wife, son, and other endeavors, I don't have any time.

I'm waiting for my son to get a little older so I can buy him a system as a "present" and then monolopize it.

The point is to get a reaction...well that and its easy to balance when you're hammered...but either way, the spectacle is the whole point. See a hot chick, ring the bell, hit the 2 wheel motion...dude, its like taking candy from a baby. And nobody clown's on me...a. because I'll kick their ******* a$$ and they know it b. I'm probably rolling with a hottie they wish they were with...

Make a ******* thread already.

"Unber Nerds talk Gaming". Faggots.

PUT IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS BEFORE THIS GETS WORSE!!!!

Holy sh*t. I want to gauge my eyes out reading this sh*t.

why so angry batman? Video games kill your family, forcing you to be a trike riding bad boy roaming the mean streets of Florida? Did you swear vengence on the evils of gaming?

Make a ******* thread already.

"Unber Nerds talk Gaming". Faggots.

PUT IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS BEFORE THIS GETS WORSE!!!!

Holy sh*t. I want to gauge my eyes out reading this sh*t.

Should we go back to setup lines that let you feign homosexual tendencies? Then pound your chest about having the greatest meme on the internetz?

I used to be into it big time, but with wife, son, and other endeavors, I don't have any time.

I'm waiting for my son to get a little older so I can buy him a system as a "present" and then monolopize it.

heh. I remember when my dad did that with the snes...then it "advancing beyond him" or something. Was sad times..

I was a gamer too....then I found out about VAIGNA.

that's why I'm up till 12:30 every night. I need the few hours of PAC time. The boy is in bed by 8:30 and LF passes out shortly thereafter.. nice and quiet.

I envy CTM.. he gets to be married without having to talk to his wife.

The point is to get a reaction...well that and its easy to balance when you're hammered...but either way, the spectacle is the whole point. See a hot chick, ring the bell, hit the 2 wheel motion...dude, its like taking candy from a baby. And nobody clown's on me...a. because I'll kick their ******* a$$ and they know it b. I'm probably rolling with a hottie they wish they were with...

I've always wondered what the long-term side effects of incessant ridicule on the human psyche would look like. Thank you for satisfying this curiosity for me.

that's why I'm up till 12:30 every night. I need the few hours of PAC time. The boy is in bed by 8:30 and LF passes out shortly thereafter.. nice and quiet.

Video games are too complicated nowadays. When my sons play they have like earphone on and one in one room one in another then they got friend out their and they all do missions together. ******* brutal. Vagina is easier. I still break out my old school X Box and play Halo./ I rock.

You would.

find a hot chick that likes gaming. Vagina + games...win win.

However, school, work, gym time, and everything else will suffer. Definitely not a long term solution.

No... Hot chick that craves sex who can cook and still looks awesomely naked into her 40's. Only game I want to play with Mrs Crusher is hide the salami and slam that clam.

I've always wondered what the long-term side effects of incessant ridicule on the human psyche would look like. Thank you for satisfying this curiosity for me.

lol...rep owed. Need to stop reading this thread mid class...gets me in trouble

No... Hot chick that craves sex who can cook and still looks awesomely naked into her 40's. Only game I want to play with Mrs Crusher is hide the salami and slam that clam.

yeah...the cooking would be nice. I'm hungry as all get out right now :(

Actually this is exactly the reason I game. It's my one childish thing I hold on to. I don't drink, go out, gamble but for 45 min a day I pwn noobz

Archived