SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so hess and avm are confirming one another,

that leaves the 6 below for the lynch pool, I know someone in there has a letter too, so if scum did track me, I'm expecting them to die tonight..

Jif --- fag

BG -- my favorite for scum atm

Sharrow -- who the **** knows

JF80 -- alot of peoples favorite

Verbal -- ape was obsessed with him

Vic -- way to clean... but was on JC early, although big on bussing as scum, knows how to win

Pac - Mod confirmed lawnmower

CTM - letter person

Hess - Converted townie/Crazy

AVM - Converter/ascared of umbrellas

Vic HAS been super quiet. Did he have some RL stuff going on? Not sure if he mentioned something in the middle of all that lost material.

Yea- I got fired and have been dealing with that sh*t of looking for work while trying to keep my old job for the past 3 months. I should be more available now that it's over.

I'll be in and out all weekend, so I'll go ahead and get it out of the way now since many of you agree either a mass reveal or at least to confirm Hess.

I "saved" Hess night 1. So I'm the "converter"

*hugs AVM so tight* finally...I can thank you.

....oh and crazaaah homo yes jdfd what the fhdsjfhsjfh blah blah blah etc etc...

I'll be in and out all weekend, so I'll go ahead and get it out of the way now since many of you agree either a mass reveal or at least to confirm Hess.

I "saved" Hess night 1. So I'm the "converter"

Cool. And I'm sticking with SF80. But I'm willing to vote everyone on CTM's list as I love shooting into the pool of non-confirmed/non-countered.

I'm a roleless townie.

Ok, so hess and avm are confirming one another,

that leaves the 6 below for the lynch pool, I know someone in there has a letter too, so if scum did track me, I'm expecting them to die tonight..

Jif --- fag

Sharrow -- who the **** knows

Vic -- way to clean... but was on JC early, although big on bussing as scum, knows how to win

CTM - letter person

Again, roleless. So if I had my preference of the pecking order it would be

SF80 - favorite since day 1, I've said my reasons

Verb - another one I've bee into for a while

Sharrow - never can read the Sandman but the blind hammer is more suspicious than the remaining

BG - no read but he's a favorite of many

Vic - town vibe

This is probably best clue. If JIF, AVM, CTM are scum good job. I think when Sharrow voted it was at the time that even'ed the trains with SMC's or close to it...but there was momentum building on JC...so I wouldn't completely clear him. Nor should anyone be completely cleared I guess...but that said:

Verb, BG, 80 seem like the best pics atm.

Final Vote Count

JC (9): Jif, AVM, Ape, CTM, Sharrow, SMC, DPR, Wombat, Crusher

80 (1): Vic

Jif (1): Verbal

SMC (5): BG, Pac, Hess, 80, JC

DPR (1): Vic

Vic voted JC but I guess never unvoted DPR, something to also keep an eye on fwiw.

If there's a cop he could probably just end the game right now...

This is probably best clue. If JIF, AVM, CTM are scum good job. I think when Sharrow voted it was at the time that even'ed the trains with SMC's or close to it...but there was momentum building on JC...so I wouldn't completely clear him. Nor should anyone be completely cleared I guess...but that said:

Vic voted JC but I guess never unvoted DPR, something to also keep an eye on fwiw.

I'm not but why you including AVM and CTM? I'm moving forward as if you, AVM, Pac and CTM are all confirmed. Nobody has countered CTM for like 2 days of play. AVM just revealed (I guess someone could counter) but it also cleared you. Am I missing the possibility they still could be scum?

And I think I agree that the cop should release results but only if he's investigated from the non-confirmed bucket. We could definitely get this thing narrowed down and wrapped up. We are totally in the drivers seat right now.

I'm not but why you including AVM and CTM? I'm moving forward as if you, AVM, Pac and CTM are all confirmed. Nobody has countered CTM for like 2 days of play. AVM just revealed (I guess someone could counter) but it also cleared you. Am I missing the possibility they still could be scum?

And I think I agree that the cop should release results but only if he's investigated from the non-confirmed bucket. We could definitely get this thing narrowed down and wrapped up. We are totally in the drivers seat right now.

All I'm saying is nobody should ever be 100% confirmed/vetted unless through the mod. But yeah I'm playing like they're town. Just saying, if not, congrats, is all.

I'm largely on my iPhone an due to that I did not UNVOTE. Hence my general sh*ttiness towards Brett who can't upload a goddamn picture yet guys on mobile devices are expected to remember the code for bolding and having to say "unvote"

Anyways, are we mass revealing.

I dont think we should mass reveal... Let's just lynch out of the unknown crowd... I will also send letters that way so scum will have to decide between killing known innocents and letter holders

OK 80 claimed roleless, so BG or Verb are best votes imo. Sharrow, if scum, made a really clever play on D1.

I've never seen you object to a mass reveal.

haha,...well tbh, i don't know exactly how my role would effect it.. I asked the mod if me or someone who i've given the letters to needs to be alive for town win, and he was kind of vague (he did say the town has other win conditions though).. So mass revealing makes me die in 2 nights (1 to kill the doc, next night for me).. Meaning at best there'd be 2 people left with my letters.. And that's assuming I haven't give it to scum already..

I don't think the mass reveal helps us unless the cop has a lot of useful info. And I have a feeling scum would just all reveal roleless to blend in. It would be different if we were seeing everyone with a role that could possibly vet each other, or if we knew more about the theme, but it looks like it would be easy for scum to hide and kill the cop.

AVM, how did you find Hess?

I don't think the mass reveal helps us unless the cop has a lot of useful info. And I have a feeling scum would just all reveal roleless to blend in. It would be different if we were seeing everyone with a role that could possibly vet each other, or if we knew more about the theme, but it looks like it would be easy for scum to hide and kill the cop.

AVM, how did you find Hess?

Same way I found Dan in Star Wars. I eliminated about half the field based off their play, and took a shot in the dark. "gut feeling" or whatever you wanna call it.

Night 1, my night action was to search for a character to "save them." Even once I got him I didn't know what exactly finding him did until he said he had been an SK symp or whatever it was

Impressive.

Interesting role by Bretfag. Dont think we've seen that. I sure hope you ****s arent playing a gambit here, would be brilliant if you were.

Impressive.

Interesting role by Bretfag. Dont think we've seen that. I sure hope you ****s arent playing a gambit here, would be brilliant if you were.

If I was half as good at this game as is sometimes implied, I'd be a message board version of the real life versions of Vic and Crush combined.

Instead, I'm the same as I am in real life. Nerdy, overrated, sometimes extremely lucky, and suspicious of any and all rain gear.

now that sharrow is scum, here's who we have left..

Jif --- fag

CTM - letter person

Archived