SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Vote JiF

You really are a complete and utter foo.

CTM - what did you think I was saying when you unvoted me?

Please go back and look at this chain of events. I didnt want to reveal that I was the Doc because I thought you picked up on it. And that out of no where, both Verb and JF80 come claiming the same thing and you think I'm the one that messed up?

They cleary ****ed this up which will be hilarious to watch.

Go back, read the last couple of pages and then see how these 2 complete morons botched this. LFMAO!!! This is seriously classic sh*t right here. I'm just pissed at eacn and everyone one of you that we let SatanFan and Verb last this long.

Wow.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 5 scum (possibly 6) in a 16-player game, it makes sense that Brett would have multiple docs. There must be a cop somewhere as well since there was a miller. Town needed to be heavily roled up to combat the two SK's and scum team. This is why Brett said at the beginning that there would be a lot of death. I'm guessing he just didn't think that pretty much all the deaths early on would be scum.

Lol.. So either

1) mod made 2 docs

2) jif and jf80 are retards

3) verbal and 80 hatched a clever plot to make verb seem town

If we mislynch today, and have a successful nk we're at 5 versus 2 .. I don't see any outs if this is the case. But maybe they only need to kill me and the one townie whose read letters to win... Which they could do if doc is lunched today...Need to think...

I'm kind of confused right now, but frankly at this point I think I believe JiF most just because it looks like scum thought he was the cop and figured there was no doc in the game so this was a safe move. Unless there are 2 docs (which I suppose is possible due to the high % of scum in the game, but I wouldn't count on it), option 3 seems the most likely to me. If Verb was telling the truth I can't see any reason why 2, or even 1, scum would come out and counter it, so he's definitely my favorite for scum of the 3 at this point. If anything, you think scum would immediately run to the unclaimed cop role at that point.

Vote: Verb

@all claimed docs, are there any limits / specifics to your doc roles you'd like to reveal that you think may help clear up this mess?

Please look at the turn of events. I'm not going to fight hard because we'll still win and its all about being right with me. But please look at this because I feel like I finally played a good game with an important role (first time ever being the doc).

**** you, you know why its funny.

I'm just shocked at you right now. You're much better than this. I've been dropping enough to you for you to not be this stupid.

I cant believe we're going to let SatanFan80 live to see another day.

I'm not roleless, I've been saying that for the better of the game. But I'm so pissed at your stupidity and listening to the worst mod confirmed townie in the history of mafia, I almost dont want to reveal just to laugh at you all. Seriously considering it.

Its all good buddy. Its like I always say when I'm town. Its about being right. And you will look like an idiot and I will be right. Thats all that matters.

In fact, I'd take that...keeping campaigning for my lynch. It will prove in back to back games your a pussy and a moron.

You're an idiot. Seriously, worst mod confirmed townie ever. **** Bret for that.

At least CTM is using his brain.

The reason why I didnt reveal fully is on the slight chance that this would happen...which it did. Perfectly. Either Verb or JF80 are lying. Its just coincidenc the second I get caught up, hint toward my role, that they both try to swoop in and act like they beat me to the punch? Really?

This is a no brainer.

With 5 scum (possibly 6) in a 16-player game, it makes sense that Brett would have multiple docs. There must be a cop somewhere as well since there was a miller. Town needed to be heavily roled up to combat the two SK's and scum team. This is why Brett said at the beginning that there would be a lot of death. I'm guessing he just didn't think that pretty much all the deaths early on would be scum.

Bolded is a very good point that I kind of forgot about, miller doesn't mean sh*t without a cop.

Bolded is a very good point that I kind of forgot about, miller doesn't mean sh*t without a cop.

Vic was claiming roleless earlier, thats my guess...but could there be another potential?

Since SatanFan80 is saying to kill him first, I say we oblige since he's been my favorite and I think just ****ed up something stupid like...lets kill him and have Vic vet either me or Verb. Game over.

Does the shooter have any bullets left?

Also maybe we have 1 sk left.. Whose win condition is me dieing... Fake claim doc, get real doc lynched, shoot me.. Game ovet

Who shot sharrow

I'm guessing even if the shooter does have bullets left, he can't use 2 in one day. I'd have to imagine the SK's are all dead. Like I said, based on my role the SK "deaths" would be arrests and after all these days we still haven't seen one. Not to mention, Hess gave us all the info he said he had on SKs which would support them being gone, and was then vetted by AVM. So unless they're both part of a 4-man SK team, I can't see how there would be any left.

wait did I confuse miller and mason? I thought you said you were in a chat with SMC... nothing else for you other than being able to commune with the dead victims of sk's?

wait did I confuse miller and mason? I thought you said you were in a chat with SMC... nothing else for you other than being able to commune with the dead victims of sk's?

No, I was saying I had my own "SMC thread" as in dead thread. I would've been able to talk to all those killed by the SKs, because they were "arrested" and I could talk to those in jail, but nobody was so I've got nobody to talk to. SMC death scene said he was a miller (meaning town who is guilty on investigation). That role means nothing without a cop.

I'm kind of confused right now, but frankly at this point I think I believe JiF most just because it looks like scum thought he was the cop and figured there was no doc in the game so this was a safe move. Unless there are 2 docs (which I suppose is possible due to the high % of scum in the game, but I wouldn't count on it), option 3 seems the most likely to me. If Verb was telling the truth I can't see any reason why 2, or even 1, scum would come out and counter it, so he's definitely my favorite for scum of the 3 at this point. If anything, you think scum would immediately run to the unclaimed cop role at that point.

Vote: Verb

@all claimed docs, are there any limits / specifics to your doc roles you'd like to reveal that you think may help clear up this mess?

Sorry missed this question. I'm a standard Doc. I've been protecting CTM every night other than N1, I protected myself.

And the bold was exactly why I didnt fully reveal. Didnt expect it to play out this perfectly...but I was just praying CTM was able to read between the lines. Scum botched this bad and I'm feeling very proud of my play here...even if you guys decide to lynch me. It might be my shining moment in mafia as first time ever doc!

Sorry missed this question. I'm a standard Doc. I've been protecting CTM every night other than N1, I protected myself.

And the bold was exactly why I didnt fully reveal. Didnt expect it to play out this perfectly...but I was just praying CTM was able to read between the lines. Scum botched this bad and I'm feeling very proud of my play here...even if you guys decide to lynch me. It might be my shining moment in mafia as first time ever doc!

Whooah, heavy.

I can't protect myself. So I expect to die either today or tonight regardless.

So here's what you do. Kill me today. Cop, investigate Verb then JiF in that order.

Hmmmm...this might make sense. I could see 2 protection roles if you could never protect yourself. In my Matrix game, I had a day time doc, night time doc and a body guard all to protect Neo.

Honestly, I'm inclined to believe you right now. Especially how badly Verb ****ed this up. He obviously couldnt see what I was hinting toward. Couple it with the quick exit to let us figure it out and figure out how he's going to explain this **** up...yeah, I'd like to lynch him first and let Vic (assuming he's the cop) investigate me or you...eventhough I'm starting to think we both might actually be doc's.

That's because I'm the one keeping your a$$ alive each night, sh*tface. I ******* HATE mass reveals.

I'm the Doc. Thanks for playing.

You gonna counter me now, JiF? I'd love that, btw. Let's play.

...after lunch. Ciao homos.

Unvote somebody?

Our last scum.

Unvote

Vote: 80

My God that was the worst counterclaim I've ever seen.

I was thinking he'd be revealing Cop as well after his last couple of posts.....

Or maybe JiF can't read and just counterclaimed me? Haha - anybody else want to claim my role?

This is funny.

hehe

Ok, going to lunch - let's continue this once I'm back. Funny stuff. Might have the 2 worst scum players in history saying I'm a liar.

Come'on people...look at this play. You cant honestly tell me you are buying this. He even admitted it, he tought I was hinting at Cop.

Lynch ths ****er. This is wayyyyy too easy.

PAC or Vic who is cop? Other thing that's been bugging me is that I may be the cop. If letters are sent and not destroyed = town or gf.. If letters are destroyed= scum... Sent them to sm and were destroyed.. But he was miller

PAC or Vic who is cop? Other thing that's been bugging me is that I may be the cop. If letters are sent and not destroyed = town or gf.. If letters are destroyed= scum... Sent them to sm and were destroyed.. But he was miller

Vic has to be the Cop. Why else put a Miller in the game? Pointless.

CTM - look at Verb's reveal and the following posts. Dude ****ed this up like nothing I've ever seen before.

I'm probably going to die tonight if you guys don't want to lynch me now. Whatever you guys want to do works.

Pretty sure all 3 of us are going to be targets going into the night. Obviously with me being able to protect myself we can set up a little bit of a gamesmanship with protection...but at this stage in the game...doesnt seem smart to be trying something risky. Standard by the book play should win out here, no questions about it.

Pretty sure all 3 of us are going to be targets going into the night. Obviously with me being able to protect myself we can set up a little bit of a gamesmanship with protection...but at this stage in the game...doesnt seem smart to be trying something risky. Standard by the book play should win out here, no questions about it.

Agreed, we must have a big numbers advantage here and at least one outted scum amongst you 3. No reason to get too tricky here.

Archived