The 2011 Jets Are 1 Win Better Than The 2005 4-12 Team

SoFlaJets

These Jets are playing as bad as that 4-12 team. I wonder what Tannenbaum, Woody, and Rex are going to do to fix this disaster. Does Rex have it in him to make the moves needed? We know that if it were up to him nothing would change. Sanchez will be the QB and Rex will continue to tell us how "lucky" we are to have Brian Schottenheimer as our OC.

These Jets are playing as bad as that 4-12 team. I wonder what Tannenbaum, Woody, and Rex are going to do to fix this disaster. Does Rex have it in him to make the moves needed? We know that if it were up to him nothing would change. Sanchez will be the QB and Rex will continue to tell us how "lucky" we are to have Brian Schottenheimer as our OC.

You're comparing a team with 5 games to go vs. a team who played an entire season?

No, they are not remotely close to being that bad and as bad as Sanchez has been, he is light years better than Clemens or Pennington were that year.

what I'm saying Brett is this is the worst Jets team play that we've seen since that 4-12 season and that team was down to it's 4th QB and that guy played better ball than Sanchez is playing now.

The Jets are not a bad team, they are 6-5 and will likely finish with a winning record. They are average/slightly above average, with the potential to be better. They just beat an average/slightly below average team, like they should have.

The Jets probably aren't winning a superbowl this year, but they aren't bad. Bad is Indy, Cleveland, Kansas City, Miami, need I go on. Acting like this is the worst team you have seen in the last 10 years is just being purposefully pessimistic because you think its cool to be a downer.

what I'm saying Brett is this is the worst Jets team play that we've seen since that 4-12 season and that team was down to it's 4th QB and that guy played better ball than Sanchez is playing now.

So this team is worse than that abortion they put on the field in 2007?

No, they are not remotely close to being that bad and as bad as Sanchez has been, he is light years better than Clemens or Pennington were that year.

You're referring to the 2007 season, he said 2005, the year of Brooks Bollinger. Which I would imagine means he thinks this team is actually worse than that horrid 2007 team. As much as I like SoFla, that's just plain retarded. lol

Archived