Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony that Vicious could show the Prince of all Saiyans firing off the killing blow...and here I am, perhaps needed to kill someone who takes an extra vote to lynch? Hmm..

ahh.. i see it.. somehow he has it in the title bar... maniac..

well i guess we know his power, it's often times a scum power.. but i have seen as town

The irony that Vicious could show the Prince of all Saiyans firing off the killing blow...and here I am, perhaps needed to kill someone who takes an extra vote to lynch? Hmm..

So vote him and try.

ahh.. i see it.. somehow he has it in the title bar... maniac..

well i guess we know his power, it's often times a scum power.. but i have seen as town

I cant recall it being a town power.

It's a great town power if town...but like CTM said it's been scum quite a few times too, don't think we can make a call based off the role.

Does anyone have any objections to me voting him?

While overall the role itself doesn't always go one way or the other, like I just said, given that Pac was a double-voter, I'd say the odds are very strongly in the favor of it being a scum-aligned role in this particular instance.

Wasn't klacko town +1 to lynch in star wars game

Yeah, he was. Although let's be honest with ourselves here, by the end of that setup there was just way too many people in that game and I was desperately trying to come up with power roles for everyone. lol

Plus it was also a matter of fitting roles to the character then anything really alignment based, since he was the ever-unkillable Wedge.

While overall the role itself doesn't always go one way or the other, like I just said, given that Pac was a double-voter, I'd say the odds are very strongly in the favor of it being a scum-aligned role in this particular instance.

Agreed.

Head Elf apparently lost his mind due to the acid traps. Even hours after the drug wore off on the island’s two opposing armies Head Elf was still out of his head. At one point he even stormed into one of the bunkers where elves were reloading ammunition, thinking he was back in Santa’s workshop… as Bob Knight circa 1992. It was a terrible, most unfortunate scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RPqmdtxnvw

Wasn't klacko town +1 to lynch in star wars game

Its really impressive how well you guys remember games. I cant remember the games I've modded.

Either way, Brett was scum and we just nailed him all because of me casing him on day 1.

GREATEST SCUM HUNTER EVER!!!!

Now I just need to knock his snotty little a$$ out of the playoffs!!!

Everyone thought it would be best if he were just dead. He obviously couldn’t be trusted anymore. So together they tackled poor H.E. to the ground and stuck his head into the freezing snow...until he reached his final breath.

Brett, aka, Head Elf, Town who needs an extra vote to lynch, is Dead.

headelf_circle.jpg

Night 2 has begun…

Call us. SUPER AVICIOUSM

**** YEAH!! We owned that son of a....

Everyone thought it would be best if he were just dead. He obviously couldn’t be trusted anymore. So together they tackled poor H.E. to the ground and stuck his head into the freezing snow...until he reached his final breath.

Brett, aka, Head Elf, Town who needs an extra vote to lynch, is Dead.

headelf_circle.jpg

Night 2 has begun…

damnit...

Archived