Why did the Broncos trade Brandon Lloyd again?

Blackout

can't seem to find a legit reason

anyone know why they wanted a 5th round pick for a 1400 yard receiver??

A 5th round pick is better then defying God himself! Just assuming he had a problem with religion. I swear, God himself sailed both those FG's through the uprights not to mention his hand smacking the ball out of Barber's hand as he was on his way to a game winning TD run.

Why did they trade Cutler or Brandan Marshall or Peyton Hillis for that matter.

Imagine this offense: Cutler, Hillis, Moreno, Marshall, Lloyd. I'd think that would be a damn good offense. Cutler hasn't had a WR close to that good since getting to Chicago.

I believe there's truth to this. They wanted to shut the people up who were whining about Tebow by letting him lead the team to 4-12, then draft Matt Barkley.

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

I believe there's truth to this. They wanted to shut the people up who were whining about Tebow by letting him lead the team to 4-12, then draft Matt Barkley.

I wasnt joking. Its definitely true. Besides trading his best receiver and asking him to throw a lot at first, look at how different Fox and Elway are responding to him. The first couple of games they looked down right pissed after every win. Now, him and Fox are always hugging, Fox loves to talk to the media about him now backing him 100%, Elways down on the field cheering...its a total 180%.

I wasnt joking. Its definitely true. Besides trading his best receiver and asking him to throw a lot at first, look at how different Fox and Elway are responding to him. The first couple of games they looked down right pissed after every win. Now, him and Fox are always hugging, Fox loves to talk to the media about him now backing him 100%, Elways down on the field cheering...its a total 180%.

JiF man....no one cares.

Personally, I agree with you...the non-verbals from Fox and Elway looked liked they wanted to see him fall on his face...now all sh*ts and grins...JFiD also has a good point about Lloyd and the Orton fans within the lockeroom.

Archived