Pats OC reported to be the replacement for Paterno

redman81

Good luck recruiting for Pedo U, Mr. O'Brien.

I couldn't care less about O'Brien, truth be told....but I rather him that the person the Pats may be trying to get back. I heard some bad news today. Reports indicate that the Pats are trying to bring Josh McDaniels back. This makes me very, very, very sad. I despise Josh McDaniels.

I couldn't care less about O'Brien, truth be told....but I rather him that the person the Pats may be trying to get back. I heard some bad news today. Reports indicate that the Pats are trying to bring Josh McDaniels back. This makes me very, very, very sad. I despise Josh McDaniels.

McDouchebag, O'Brien.....it doesn't matter.

Brady is what makes that offense work. No one else.

I am hoping this is an indication they will start to fill vacancies with people that have more experience versus mentoring/teaching a younf up and coming coach.r

Archived