I swear to God I hate Jets Fans!!

flipxneo0

I really can't understand you guys at all. i swear to god the loser mentality that is being a jets fan is just way to comfortable for some of you. why the hell would you want to throw away your starting QB for the likes of anybody who is currently available??? The team as a whole has regressed, the fact that Mark is burdening all the blame is straight ridiculous to me!! with the exception of Revis the ENTIRE team has gotten worse from offense to defense to special teams. everybody underachieved this year.

this kid was practically running for his life all year long, he didn't stand a fighting chance. He had a WR corp led by Holmes, who is an egotistical maniac, a three years removed from the game Burress, a rookie in Kerley, and a 67 year old Derrick Mason for three weeks. Dustin Keller led the team in receptions. Shonn Greene had a bad year, LT had more receptions than he did touches. the OL gave up the 5 most sacks in the league. and yet we are shouldering all the blame on a QB who despite all this saw all his numbers increase (yes i know including INT's but still had a better TD to INT ratio).

Mark played pretty damn good in the playoffs in his first two years, go look at how Peyton, Big Ben, Eli, etc etc etc, did in their first playoff games. its ridiculous! and despite all this you guys are still willing to just cut ties and take an unsure shot at a 36 year old peyton manning with no kind of guarantee of what kind of player will be under center????

this loser mentality is the same ol jets. give him another chance stop bashing him and start bashing the entire ******* team because not a one of them had a decent year. and all this talk about mark and his work ethic and no names, is plain bullsh*t. how can someone who organizes an offseason workout camp amongst the offense when nobody is playing football or has to report be considered to have a bad work ethic. FTW!!! Im done!! go ahead and flame the thread with nonsense cause deep down most of you know im right!!

Really? Don't tell Jet fans your sh*t. Send your e-mail to the players themselves,after all what do they know?They only basically live with the guy for 8 months.Those rose tinted glasses you wear are turning brown.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP hates you most of all.

Thats too bad, I <3 him.

I'm going to start a grass movement among Jets fans. We all need to unite in positive thinking. NO and I mean NO, criticisms of this team moving forward. Only positive thinking. Positive thinking Jets fans = SB (no matter how bad the team)

Thats too bad, I <3 him.

I'm going to start a grass movement among Jets fans. We all need to unite in positive thinking. NO and I mean NO, criticisms of this team moving forward. Only positive thinking. Positive thinking Jets fans = SB (no matter how bad the team)

Boy that Mark Sanchez... he sure has a great girlfriend!

meh... I think just a small percentage of guys think if they cry long and hard enough an elite QB will just magically appear. Last year they wished Freeman was drafted.. now that he sucks it's lets get Matt Flynn..

all I know is I've never had a better fan moment in 25 years then last years win at Foxboro. Not sure how much happier I could have been even with a SB win. I'm not ready to throw the guy away for one mediocre year when there were so many other facets of the team that regressed.

he deserves 1 more year to show improvement.

Well said.

Archived