I swear to God I hate Jets Fans!!

flipxneo0

lmao that its the same people defending Sanchez that we're defending Pennington, must be a <3 Bad QB gene or something

and it's no shock the handful of vultures that attacked Pennington are the same ones attacking Sanchez.. must be a <3 to cry like a little girl gene.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and it's no shock the handful of vultures that attacked Pennington are the same ones attacking Sanchez.. must be a <3 to cry like a little girl gene.

1) Nice comeback

2) What does being tough on someone have to do with being a little girl, I would think you guys are more maternal here, as you are making external excuses for bad behavior and giving 2nd , 3rd, 4th chances, just like a mommy

I want to see Sanchez get one more year. I personally think all this hate is the BEST thing for him. I think you'll at least see what the kid is finally made of. To me it's the perfect storm. Not saying he'll succeed. I would consider that a 50/50 toss up at best but I think we'll finally see the real player. He'll be in his 4th year with a new OC and most likely an improved line. There'll be no more excuses to make for him and he'll no longer be the golden boy but a guy fighting for his job in a windstorm of adversity. I'm actually more interested than excited but still interested none the less.

1) Nice comeback

2) What does being tough on someone have to do with being a little girl, I would think you guys are more maternal here, as you are making external excuses for bad behavior and giving 2nd , 3rd, 4th chances, just like a mommy

Your problem is you blame everything on the Qb when the offense has issues across the board and the QB running the offense has been in the league for 3 years. Not only did we have a turnstile at RT but we had one at LT as well so no matter what side of the field Sanchez was looking he was getting blindsided. After so many blind side hits and fumbles you tend to want to get the ball out a bit quicker which ruined Sanchez development in the pocket. FINALLY midseason our DUMB Offensive Coordinator realized he better shorten up the routes since we could not protect the QB to even think about a deep route and you QB haters start bashing the QB because he didnt throw Deep which over the first 2 years it was one of the more accurate things Sanchez did. This entire organization failed at not securing our O-Line when the wrting was on the wall in the pre season when McElroy was getting hammered. Turner gets hurt Moore could not play Ducasse was a joke yet we left 9 mil in cap money on the table while the god damn Ravens signed 2 solid free agents.

1) Nice comeback

Smash is way more understanding then my mother ever was.

I want to see Sanchez get one more year. I personally think all this hate is the BEST thing for him. I think you'll at least see what the kid is finally made of. To me it's the perfect storm. Not saying he'll succeed. I would consider that a 50/50 toss up at best but I think we'll finally see the real player. He'll be in his 4th year with a new OC and most likely an improved line. There'll be no more excuses to make for him and he'll no longer be the golden boy but a guy fighting for his job in a windstorm of adversity. I'm actually more interested than excited but still interested none the less.

If this team does not make big changes on offense this year you can forget about Sanchez moving forward. When you mess with the QB's clock (meaning the one in his head) it takes time to build the confidence back up he will be protected to go through his reads.

Chan wants Peyton Manning but the first 8 years of Mannings career were littered with Chokes and Happy feet because he was nervous in the pocket. of course he is a great QB but he failed miserably vs defenses who got to him and it effected his game in a big time way. But hey no one wants to look at logic Its easier to say Sanchez sucks than to make comparisons to other QB's who failed under the same circumstances.

Then buy his Fathead and put it on your wall.

Then let's go out and get someone who can at least compete with Mark. Mark sucks in training camp too so if we bring anyone who is even decent I have no doubt what the result would be.

Your problem is you blame everything on the Qb when the offense has issues across the board and the QB running the offense has been in the league for 3 years. Not only did we have a turnstile at RT but we had one at LT as well so no matter what side of the field Sanchez was looking he was getting blindsided. After so many blind side hits and fumbles you tend to want to get the ball out a bit quicker which ruined Sanchez development in the pocket. FINALLY midseason our DUMB Offensive Coordinator realized he better shorten up the routes since we could not protect the QB to even think about a deep route and you QB haters start bashing the QB because he didnt throw Deep which over the first 2 years it was one of the more accurate things Sanchez did. This entire organization failed at not securing our O-Line when the wrting was on the wall in the pre season when McElroy was getting hammered. Turner gets hurt Moore could not play Ducasse was a joke yet we left 9 mil in cap money on the table while the god damn Ravens signed 2 solid free agents.

I don't have a problem, I was right about Pennington, and I'm right about this. You're the one with the problem.

Sanchez is still young, so there's a chance he takes another step, but there's 0% chance that if our qb was named Brady, Brees, Manning or Rodgers that this wouldn't have been a top 5 offense. 0%. It's absurd that you think otherwise

If this team does not make big changes on offense this year you can forget about Sanchez moving forward. When you mess with the QB's clock (meaning the one in his head) it takes time to build the confidence back up he will be protected to go through his reads.

Chan wants Peyton Manning but the first 8 years of Mannings career were littered with Chokes and Happy feet because he was nervous in the pocket. of course he is a great QB but he failed miserably vs defenses who got to him and it effected his game in a big time way. But hey no one wants to look at logic Its easier to say Sanchez sucks than to make comparisons to other QB's who failed under the same circumstances.

not to mention the Sanchez led Jets beat the Manning led Colts about a year ago. a fact that seems lost on so many.

I don't have a problem, I was right about Pennington, and I'm right about this. You're the one with the problem.

Sanchez is still young, so there's a chance he takes another step, but there's 0% chance that if our qb was named Brady, Brees, Manning or Rodgers that this wouldn't have been a top 5 offense. 0%. It's absurd that you think otherwise

Wiat what?

What about Wayne hunter?

What about shotty?

What about Sanonio and Plax sucking

What about.....

Mark makes everyone worse. Thats it. he did it the first two years too. Our team was just so awesome we where able to delude ourselves. If we had a good QB last couple years we have a Championship/ Not just saying that I really do believe it.

not to mention the Sanchez led Jets beat the Manning led Colts about a year ago. a fact that seems lost on so many.

this is why people like Mike Vaccaro need to work at McDonalds instead of having jobs where they inform the public..

NO you were NOT right about Pennington, not in the least. The reason Penningtons career went in the toilet was due to injury anyone who bashed Pennington early in his career had to be an Idiot. The funny thing is even with his arm falling apart late in his career he still won a division with Miami after getting away from the dysfunctional offense of the NY Jets throwing 19 TD's and 7 ints. While we brought in a 40 year old idiot who really wanted to play for the Vikings

Then buy his Fathead and put it on your wall.

Then let's go out and get someone who can at least compete with Mark. Mark sucks in training camp too so if we bring anyone who is even decent I have no doubt what the result would be.

Brady Quinn, Vince Young, Chris Redman, David Garrard or Flynn please.

yeah no kidding . Manning had ONE year he didnt choke in the playoffs and it just happened to be the year his Defense went berserk in the playoffs and shut everyone down .

If we had a good QB last couple years we have a Championship/ Not just saying that I really do believe it.

You obviously did not watch the Jets secondary against the colts, or the jets defensive effort against the Steelers to makes those statements.

Does anyone honestly believe that the jets have had an "elite" defense in any of the Rex Ryan years? I honestly saw better defenses by the jets under Pete Carroll.

yeah no kidding . Manning had ONE year he didnt choke in the playoffs and it just happened to be the year his Defense went berserk in the playoffs and shut everyone down .

Ohh... you mean like last year for the Jets, when our defense shut down Brady and Manning? How come the qualifiers only come up when we AREN'T talking about Sanchez

Way to completely contradict yourself in 2 sentences..

Actually anyone of those and even throw in Henne. I dont care. let the three of them BATTLE IT out. let Mark compete rather then be babied and have excuses made for him. Anyone of the QB's mentioned beats him out in camp. I have little doubt.

NO you were NOT right about Pennington, not in the least. The reason Penningtons career went in the toilet was due to injury anyone who bashed Pennington early in his career had to be an Idiot. The funny thing is even with his arm falling apart late in his career he still won a division with Miami after getting away from the dysfunctional offense of the NY Jets throwing 19 TD's and 7 ints. While we brought in a 40 year old idiot who really wanted to play for the Vikings

I was right you were wrong, the coach we have today is thanks to him proving my point in 2008 playoffs... He said before the game he can't believe that limp dicked little prick had any success against him earlier that year, then he went out and ate his lunch in the playoffs, leading directly to his hire here.. Pennington was a loser and a locker room cancer 10x worse then holmes, thank god he's gone

Ohh... you mean like last year for the Jets, when our defense shut down Brady and Manning? How come the qualifiers only come up when we AREN'T talking about Sanchez

Way to completely contradict yourself in 2 sentences..

How could i contradict myself when I was specificly talking about the Colts ? And talking about contradictions I think the Jets actully won those games your talking about so whats the problem ?

You obviously did not watch the Jets secondary against the colts, or the jets defensive effort against the Steelers to makes those statements.

Does anyone honestly believe that the jets have had an "elite" defense in any of the Rex Ryan years? I honestly saw better defenses by the jets under Pete Carroll.

I do! 2009... 2010 and 11 were very good too, comparatively.

And yes, we'd have won a SB in 2009 with a competant QB.. 2010/2011 is possible too

Actually anyone of those and even throw in Henne. I dont care. let the three of them BATTLE IT out. let Mark compete rather then be babied and have excuses made for him. Anyone of the QB's mentioned beats him out in camp. I have little doubt.

I agree everything should done to hold his feet to the fire. To make him earn the starting job. To make him have to scratch and claw/fight for once inthis life. What he does in that situation no one knows though, because he's never been put into that position, it's a guess so why bother doing it. Some people rise to the occasion and some fail miserably. The GOOD news is we will finally, once and for all see what he's really made of.

If it wasn;t for the defense Scott we wouldn;t even be in those games playing in the first place.

How could i contradict myself when I was specificly talking about the Colts ? And talking about contradictions I think the Jets actully won those games your talking about so whats the problem ?

You agreed with Pac's idiotic point about Sanchez beating manning somehow being a reflection on Sanchez and then brought up the point, in order to diminish Manning, that Manning only won a SB when he had a great defense, something Sanchez used and needed to beat Manning. Fairly clear contradiction

good god! is the question who is Mark Sanchez better than?

bring one in to replace Brunell but if anyone thinks we're a championship contender with one of them at the helm they're bonkers.

Chris Redman? lmfao.

If it wasn;t for the defense Scott we wouldn;t even be in those games playing in the first place.

You are changing equations now.

I agree, the defense is large part of the team being where it was, and that is how Rex Ryan constructs the team.

I don't think we we will ever see a RR team that does not subsist off the defense

I was right you were wrong, the coach we have today is thanks to him proving my point in 2008 playoffs... He said before the game he can't believe that limp dicked little prick had any success against him earlier that year, then he went out and ate his lunch in the playoffs, leading directly to his hire here.. Pennington was a loser and a locker room cancer 10x worse then holmes, thank god he's gone

Heres more of your ridiculous stupid nonsense calling Pennington a locker room cancer LOL. Its idiotic arguments like this that lose you all credibility. If I remember correctly I was rigth about Pennington and YOU were wrong since he actully beat us out for the division when he went to the Fins and he probably had worse WR talent there than he did with us but he had a competent OC who made a difference. You knew Damn well the Ravens were going to rip that team apart it had nothing to Do with Pennington it had to do with being overwhelmed by a superior defense. if I remember correctly Pennington could not even set himself in the pocket that game yet you expected him to prove you wrong while getting his brains beat in. Your clueless and you only know football from one perspective.

good god! is the question who is Mark Sanchez better than?

bring one in to replace Brunell but if anyone thinks we're a championship contender with one of them at the helm they're bonkers.

Chris Redman? lmfao.

Sigh, Try reading the content first. Yes, those are basically your Free Agents available to push Sanchez for the starting job. No, it's not a list of who's better you retard.

You agreed with Pac's idiotic point about Sanchez beating manning somehow being a reflection on Sanchez and then brought up the point, in order to diminish Manning, that Manning only won a SB when he had a great defense, something Sanchez used and needed to beat Manning. Fairly clear contradiction

Did Mark Sanchez have HOF WR's and TE's his first year ?? The situation was so bad here his first year we had to make a trade after game 4 to bring in Braylon Edwards DID MANNING HAVE THAT SITUATION WHEN HE WON THE SB OR WAS HE SURROUNDED BY PLAYERS HE HAD BEEN WITH FOR 6 7 AND 8 YEARS ? Your nuts man, this is a team sport not a QB sport.

Sigh, Try reading the content first. Yes, those are basically your Free Agents available to push Sanchez for the starting job. No, it's not a list of who's better you retard.

re-read.. I was saying your post would be the answer to the question of who is Mark Sanchez better than.

but that list speaks volumes.. that's the kind of riff-raff that's available this offseason.

and don't call me retard, numbnuts.

Heres more of your ridiculous stupid nonsense calling Pennington a locker room cancer LOL. Its idiotic arguments like this that lose you all credibility. If I remember correctly I was rigth about Pennington and YOU were wrong since he actully beat us out for the division when he went to the Fins and he probably had worse WR talent there than he did with us but he had a competent OC who made a difference. You knew Damn well the Ravens were going to rip that team apart it had nothing to Do with Pennington it had to do with being overwhelmed by a superior defense. if I remember correctly Pennington could not even set himself in the pocket that game yet you expected him to prove you wrong while getting his brains beat in. Your clueless and you only know football from one perspective.

Wildcat, weakest schedule in NFL history, Favre injury, Brady Injury..

Next.

And remember that 2007 he undermined and pouted about Clemens, he publicly implied the rest of the team stunk after the TN game, He had his dad bash the entire team before the TN game. The first time he caught criticism in 2004 he lectured the media on what an honor and privilege they had to even be able to watch him play... Guy was a filthy pos who told you what a nice guy he was, and you believed it, just like you'd buy a lemon from a used car salesman if he told you how nice it was

Archived