3. Thomas

4. Maybin

5. Turner

Sign

1. Laron Landry

2. Demetrius Bell

3. Brady Quinn

4. Bob Sanders

Dawkins to Leonhard, talent wise sure. Here is my point. Messing with leadership is a dicey thing. Did the eagles get more talented in their secondary sure, but his ability to motivate on field and know the assignment was missing from their team.

Should Jimmy continue be the starter, who knows. I do know that he should still be a member of the Jets until they are able to find someone with his intangibles. Maybe that means making him part of a rotation, but if you mess with the chemistry too much, things can explode

I agree 100% he should stay and play in rotation and special teams.

Ok I've got it figured out. lol

Draft:

1. David DeCastro OG Stanford

2. Vontaze Burfict ILB ASU

3. LaMichael James RB Oregon

4. Robert Lester SS Alabama

5. George Bryan TE NC State

6. Marquis Maze WR Alabama

7. John Brantley QB Florida

Free Agent:

Resign

1. Pouha

2. Leonhard

3. Thomas

4. Maybin

5. Turner

Sign

1. Laron Landry

2. Demetrius Bell

3. Brady Quinn

4. Bob Sanders

Id be fine with this...+ RB Kevin Smith/Detroit

Ok I've got it figured out. lol

Draft:

1. David DeCastro OG Stanford

2. Vontaze Burfict ILB ASU

3. LaMichael James RB Oregon

4. Robert Lester SS Alabama

5. George Bryan TE NC State

6. Marquis Maze WR Alabama

7. John Brantley QB Florida

Free Agent:

Resign

1. Pouha

2. Leonhard

3. Thomas

4. Maybin

5. Turner

Sign

1. Laron Landry

2. Demetrius Bell

3. Brady Quinn

4. Bob Sanders

Without having done much research I suggest this

Draft:

1: Mark Barron -SS- Alabama

2:Jeff Allen - OT - Illinois

3: Vontaze Burfict - ILB - Arizona State (He will fall into the third round because of his character. I'm convinced. Maybe they have to trade up in the third but he will fall

4: TY Hilton - WR - Florida International

5: Blocking TE

6-7 : find a diamond in the rough

As for your other suggestions. They are fine, though I think Bob Sanders is washed up at this point and would be a waste. One suggestion might be Colston or Meachem from New Orleans.

You know what would be cool? If Tannenbaum went out and actually drafted a decent safety instead of paying top dollar for someone else's.

wouldn't it just be easier to trade two draft picks for Landry, pay him top-dollar, then get our Olineman and TE off the street from the undrafted pool? It's worked so far. We've been to Two AFC championships!

Bob Sanders has played 11 games in 4 years. Even if he's not totally washed up, he can't stay healthy and if you aren't on the field you're totally useless.

Hence why he'll be cheap and worth giving a shot to fill a back half roster spot. You cut him preseason if he's done. There's really no risk.

Dawkins to Leonhard, talent wise sure. Here is my point. Messing with leadership is a dicey thing. Did the eagles get more talented in their secondary sure, but his ability to motivate on field and know the assignment was missing from their team.

Should Jimmy continue be the starter, who knows. I do know that he should still be a member of the Jets until they are able to find someone with his intangibles. Maybe that means making him part of a rotation, but if you mess with the chemistry too much, things can explode

The reports I've read on Barron praised his leadership...calling him "the emotional strenth of his team". Rather have us attempt to fix this area through the draft.

Archived