The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

1. Lily - lady, sexy, sweet, sassy - town

2. J80 - satan derp faggot - town

3. Nolder - lol scum

4. JC - quiet, sneaky, tactful - town

5. Lilly's lover- Crusher - fat, sexy, bad a$$ mofo - town

6. PAC TEH SAX - ugly, stupid, illegal immigrant - town

7. Lovely leelou - hawt, sensual, seductive - town

8. Apetard - tough guy, annoying, primate - town

9. Straight cash ghey - ghey scum

10 Hess - black, bold, brainless - scum

11. AVM - fagsion scum

12. Verbal - dead town cop

13. CTM - nerd, hippy, racist - town

14. JiF - super smooth sexy - town

Game over, I win.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on let's just kill 80 then we can examine his train and sh*t after he is dead. Come on we are monsters? Right? Monster destroy and kill stuff, ask Hess he knows.

I'm pretty confident 80 is town.

I'd be willing to lynch him though because I do think his train has scum on it. AVM namely.

Hess is voting Crusher cause I called him out end of Day 1. Maybe hurt the little retards feeling . Boo Hoo blow me Pac tard is voting me cause he wants to be me, I seen his picture, sadly it would be an upgrade. I laugh at both of you and feel a pang of sympathy cause I have a town read on both of you. So if your both town Im smarter than both of you combined,. Not saying much but Ill take what I can get I might be back later or maybe I ll go set a little kids tree fort on fire cause Im a big bad Monster just like Hess. then outta sympathy mow his fathers lawn like Pac cause he's a lawn mowing IA

I'm voting you because you unvoted the worst fake reveal of all time. You haven't called me out since you were drunk and getting modkilled after a Capitals loss

I'm voting you because you unvoted the worst fake reveal of all time. You haven't called me out since you were drunk and getting modkilled after a Capitals loss

Fair enough.

I did not unvote because of his reveal. I unvoted because Im trying to catch me some scum. Pacs little exggeration thing deserved a little attention. I called him out on it. I re-voted quick enough. I realize my ability to change up during a game and use it to pull scum out is a little confusing to you. Perhaps I could tutor you?

JiF thinks your scum. I dont at least not yet.

Fair enough.

I did not unvote because of his reveal. I unvoted because Im trying to catch me some scum. Pacs little exggeration thing deserved a little attention. I called him out on it. I re-voted quick enough. I realize my ability to change up during a game and use it to pull scum out is a little confusing to you. Perhaps I could tutor you?

JiF thinks your scum. I dont at least not yet.

That's fair. I was reading day 1 but slightly skimming. Giving it a solid 60-70% effort. Your unvote caught my eye.

UNVOTE VOTE AVM

Hey Pac, I'm unvoting Crusher and voting AVM. Just a heads up.

the fact that I've made CTM tuck tail and run should further bolster my position. he's hiding.. like the fat coward he is.

I took kids to mall and now we are eating at Mexican food factory (no lie), unlike you who heated the boy up a matching hungry man and is huddled over the commodore 64 while the boy runs around with scissors

JIF is scum's MVP ... this is the worst case ever.

You fell for my trap. But since your obsessed with me, I'm reluctant to vote you, anyone else I would.

So, I'm going with Vote AVM didnt like his long winded explination late on that train.

Top 3: AVM, Bretfag, Hess

If that really was a trap... how do you feel about the players that made an obvious attempt to avoid it, AKA the Ape post I quoted?

If that really was a trap... how do you feel about the players that made an obvious attempt to avoid it, AKA the Ape post I quoted?

The post you quoted is me calling JIF scum's mvp... its game irrelevant you tit. He and I call each other that every chance we get.

Talk about a reach...

I have a town read on Ape. He responded to you casing me falling for my trap. And I viewed it as a joke. If you havent noticed, the Ape is in to stealing all my lines and now he throws them back at me and even tries claim he's Batman now. Silly monkey.

Plus, you literally tried to use me surviving the night phase to clear you.

I've got some 6.5% beers to drink, and naked ladies to impress with my sh*tty personality and huge penis... happy friday **** faces.

Don't lay any more retarded traps while I'm gone, btw... I don't want to miss any of the lulz.

I get the sense there's a lot of pseudo scum hunting going on ... ooh, look i made a trap... ooh, so did i!!! oooh,, my trap has a trap inside of its trap... filthy morons.

Archived