The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crusher - how do you feel about AVM?

Official Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (7)- Leelou, Verbal, Ape, Pac, Hess, JiF, Crusher

Verbal (3)- Nolder, Lily, JF80

Lily (1)- JC,

Ape (1)- CTM

JF80 (1)- Brett

CTM (1)- Pac

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE FRIDAY 5PM EST

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count

Nolder (5)- Leelou, Verbal, Ape, Pac, Hess

Verbal (3)- Nolder, Lily, JF80

Lily (1)- JC,

Ape (1)- CTM

JF80 (1)- Brett

Pac (1) - JiF

CTM (1)- Pac

NOT VOTING (1)- Crusher

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

DEADLINE FRIDAY 5PM EST

The only explanation of Nol REALLY being tracker is if Vic is pulling the "I'm saying this is vanilla, but it's really not lolololol"

I just can't see that being the case, honestly. Like someone said (80 I think?) if there's a town tracker you pretty much have to balance that with another town role. Plus what is there to track? In a vanilla game I wouldn't expect a Vig much less an SK. I just don't see how it fits in.

vote: Nolder

AVM is a tuff read for me. But he vig killed me a couple games ago when I was either twon or power role so I would happily lynch him if things went that way. Tear his lungs out and fly them like weather balloons as I dine on his flesh and sing his praise with my flatulence, This I could do.

Day is going really slow, I was torn between AVM and 80 earlier so I'm going to move my vote.

unvote, vote AVM

Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (5)- Lily,CTM, Hess, JiF, Leelou

80 (4)- JC, Crush, Ape, AVM

JiF (1)- Brett

Crush (1)- Pac

Hess (1)- 80

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

Day is going really slow, I was torn between AVM and 80 earlier so I'm going to move my vote.

unvote, vote AVM

Day 2 Vote Count

AVM (5)- Lily,CTM, Hess, JiF, Leelou

80 (4)- JC, Crush, Ape, AVM

JiF (1)- Brett

Crush (1)- Pac

Hess (1)- 80

With 12 players left, it takes 7 to lynch

Crusher's quotes brought you more toward AVM as scum...or just a random hunch?

Why do our games moves so slowly on the weekends?

Apparently its moving slowly during the week too. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Brett I was getting to ready to stab you in the face with a soldering iron if you didn't move your usual day 1 joke vote off JiF.

Oh noes, not only did he have a typical day 1 bury vote on me, but then he tried to clear himself because I didnt die last night and then cased me for a trap comment. Bret is playing very clean this game.

Archived