The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, he didn't do it you ******* stupid jackass. He moved his vote off Leelou instead of waiting for others to join him there, which is why I said he was going through the motions of wanting to supposedly pressure her. Holy sh*t you are dense as ****, or scum.

He did the same thing you did. Not like you knew he was going to unvote Crusher 20 mins later. And it didn't matter what he did prior. LOL, crazy 80. Everything else is irrelevant.

So, Crushlove...I just looked back at my case and this is basically it:

Now, after reading that and seeing this as CTM's response to the post above:

Makes me feel really good about AVM and Ape right now. CTM knows I'm an instinctual player. Both of those posts by him and AVM are what I'd call, instinct pots. Meaning, there really isnt anything damning about either, but the tone or delivery seemed contrived.

CTM feed off it. Agreed with me AVM, then I believe eventually followed me there. It was a smart play and it work since I was eventually convinced he was town.

Unvote AVM

Not sure what any of that means. But ok.

UNVOTE VOTE Brett

Ha! I just said that he wouldnt have the ball in my little breakdown/case above.

Do you like?

How many scum do you think are left? You never answered.

I trust you. We can be Town MVP Together.

I'm assuming 2 scum. We used to have 4 scum in 12 player vanilla games.

I disagree with you about 80, I think he'd have no problem waving his scum dick right in our faces.

He did the same thing you did. Not like you knew he was going to unvote Crusher 20 mins later. And it didn't matter what he did prior. LOL, crazy 80. Everything else is irrelevant.

No, he did not. This is why you are stupid.

He stated he wanted to pressure Leelou. He voted her, she talked to me. He unvoted her... Never actually pressuring her. So I said he went through the motions.

I stated I want to pressure you, I voted you, I haven't unvoted you because I want to see others on you train and how you react. While you continue to spin it to look like he and I did the same, when there is a clear cut principle difference. You wanking all over the place purposely convoluting statements seems to be your own half-witted way of trying to steer attention toward meaninglessness... Hoping the votes will find there way onto someone else's train if you just act obtuse long enough.

SDF80, Crushlove, Leelou, Bretfag, Hess

Scum is in this group. Now that AVM has been removed from my list of those Bretfag and Hess remain.

Have strong town read on 80 - no way he got the balls to play this was as scum.

Have strong town read on Crushlove

No read on Leelou.

Vote Hess

Hess then you

you then Hess

Game over

Why Hess first?

I have no clue. I've felt like Hess has played this game like Hess, and Brett hasn't really seemed all that scummy to me. The Ape's doing his paranoid townie thing it feels like, and I have yet to get a good read on Leelou since she started playing. 80 was my only good read, but as much as this pains me...I sort of agree with JiF. If he has the balls to start the day with a self vote...he's gotten a whole hell of a lot better as scum, I'll say that. I'd like to pressure Leelou, because I do think there's at least one scum under the radar. I know that incriminates me as well but I just can't see how scum would want to be out front after losing one so early.

vote: Leelou

I'm assuming 2 scum. We used to have 4 scum in 12 player vanilla games.

I disagree with you about 80, I think he'd have no problem waving his scum dick right in our faces.

No, he did not. This is why you are stupid.

He stated he wanted to pressure Leelou. He voted her, she talked to me. He unvoted her... Never actually pressuring her. So I said he went through the motions.

I stated I want to pressure you, I voted you, I haven't unvoted you because I want to see others on you train and how you react. While you continue to spin it to look like he and I did the same, when there is a clear cut principle difference. You wanking all over the place purposely convoluting statements seems to be your own half-witted way of trying to steer attention toward meaninglessness... Hoping the votes will find there way onto someone else's train if you just act obtuse long enough.

He never said he wanted to pressure Leelou. He just voted her. He said he wanted to pressure Crusher and you had a little ape sh*t. Go reread it.

Haven't heard from Leelou in a while, relatively speaking. Its no wonder most people are saying they have no read on her so far. Her last appearance was a group of posts yesterday afternoon:

That last one was in regards to her being asked whether she felt CTM or the Ape were more scummy. I agree with AVM's point that low-lyers are worth looking at, and Leelou has probably been the most under the radar. She slipped that vote onto AVM's train in between some neutral posts. Don't like.

He never said he wanted to pressure Leelou. He just voted her. He said he wanted to pressure Crusher and you had a little ape sh*t. Go reread it.

I interpreted 80's post above as an indication that he wanted to put pressure on Leelou. He talks about her doing things that "might" be scummy, having no read on her, and her inactivity. Those are things people say in mafia when they want to pressure an inactive. When he didn't follow through... it came across as him going through them motions.

In my mind, he did say he wanted to put pressure on her.

I'm sorry I pay more attention to the game than you do. I'm also sorry I expect people to follow through on things, instead of acting like they "so crazy" and being insufferably stupid.

Also, I've been going apesh*t at you - not him - because you have gone from piggy-back voting behind Pac, to piggy-back voting behind JF80, and now defending him (rather than yourself) as a form of OMGUS'ing me because my vote is on you. You are blatantly buddying-up to people and voting along with them...

Since my Mason partner Pac is dead I'm going to need all your help deciding if we should lynch the Ape or not. I dunno. I think it might be a good idea.

Heh. Yeah... like I said, OMGUS... it took you a while to get around to it, but this was predictable. Buddy up to JF80, follow his vote, defend him to try to make me look scummy, and eventually move your vote to me... with hopes that your new puppet 80 will follow you.

Heh. Yeah... like I said, OMGUS... it took you a while to get around to it, but this was predictable. Buddy up to JF80, follow his vote, defend him to try to make me look scummy, and eventually move your vote to me... with hopes that your new puppet 80 will follow you.

I thought OMGUS was when someone actually votes for you in retaliation? Maybe I'm just ******* with you b/c you're paranoid and I'm snide.

I thought OMGUS was when someone actually votes for you in retaliation? Maybe I'm just ******* with you b/c you're paranoid and I'm snide.

OMGUS is pretty much anytime someone diverts from their game to either vote, or manufacture a doodoo reason to eventually vote, the person that votes them.

Maybe you're ******* with me... or maybe your trying to pass off scummy play as jokes and craziness... that's the thing with you and 80, its a constant wifom. You're crazy. He's stupid.... well, you're pretty stupid too.

Anyway, I'm not arguing with you anymore - no matter how salient my points are - you blow them off and bank on people thinking your just a wild and crazy guy.

I interpreted 80's post above as an indication that he wanted to put pressure on Leelou. He talks about her doing things that "might" be scummy, having no read on her, and her inactivity. Those are things people say in mafia when they want to pressure an inactive. When he didn't follow through... it came across as him going through them motions.

In my mind, he did say he wanted to put pressure on her.

I'm sorry I pay more attention to the game than you do. I'm also sorry I expect people to follow through on things, instead of acting like they "so crazy" and being insufferably stupid.

Also, I've been going apesh*t at you - not him - because you have gone from piggy-back voting behind Pac, to piggy-back voting behind JF80, and now defending him (rather than yourself) as a form of OMGUS'ing me because my vote is on you. You are blatantly buddying-up to people and voting along with them...

Interesting cause he did that to me as well. End of day 1 you called him out on his "Im a monster destroying things stuff: so half jokingly I called him out too and pushed him a little. I made a statement "He isn;t fooling anyone." The next day he voted me and came at me.

I do see this pattern in Hess. I have no issue killing him. I know he likes to do his own thing as scum and when we where scum together wasn;t into planning in the scum thread. Did NOT want ti to sound rehearsed. We won that game.

ok monkey..

unvote

vote Hess

I already told everyone what I thought of players. Leelou's either scum or town who thinks Brett is scum. Since I think she's town and Brett's scum I really don't have a problem with it.

I know you did. I asked about the vote... good careful answer.

Interesting cause he did that to me as well. End of day 1 you called him out on his "Im a monster destroying things stuff: so half jokingly I called him out too and pushed him a little. I made a statement "He isn;t fooling anyone." The next day he voted me and came at me.

I do see this pattern in Hess. I have no issue killing him. I know he likes to do his own thing as scum and when we where scum together wasn;t into planning in the scum thread. Did NOT want ti to sound rehearsed. We won that game.

ok monkey..

unvote

vote Hess

Just so you know my enormous friend, there was zero correlation between this supposed call out and me voting you the next day. If fact, I still have no idea what you and Gizmo are talking about with this, "call out". Carry on.

Archived