The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

You're a purple-wearing homo pirate who fears umbrellas. But you're not dumb. It would have been a better sell if you just talked sh*t about UNCW the whole game. Wouldn't have been hard either; we've provided some nice material lately. lol.

We're winless in conference play.

C-USA.

Even I don't have the balls to go there.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going mental and chasing my tail, and trying too hard - all signature of my town play in end game. If you look at how I played it without knowing your own alignment, you'd see that. Hell I was selling 80 as scum harder than you, towards the end...

Nah, you telegraphed at the end. It was pretty obvious IMO. The only reason why I switched was because 80 went to AVM and I still had a thought you really might have been pulling a scum MVP by casing me so hard. Either way, I knew I had to follow for self preservation but also because I figured he was pulling the Dan X move.

Which eventually I was right about you both. AVM mentioned in your thread going Dan X style and I knew you were pinning the scum MVP on me which was why I wasnt NK'ed. Me and 80 put it together in the end but I cant blame Leelou for not trusting either of us...still her fault.

Ape way to play scumvp on jif. I love it.

Ha! I figured it out toward the end. You even said so in the dead thread. Oh well. sh*t happens. It was ultimately Leelou's decision so I'm throwing her under the bus for the loss. :)

Nah, you telegraphed at the end. It was pretty obvious IMO. The only reason why I switched was because 80 went to AVM and I still had a thought you really might have been pulling a scum MVP by casing me so hard. Either way, I knew I had to follow for self preservation but also because I figured he was pulling the Dan X move.

Which eventually I was right about you both. AVM mentioned in your thread going Dan X style and I knew you were pinning the scum MVP on me which was why I wasnt NK'ed. Me and 80 put it together in the end but I cant blame Leelou for not trusting either of us...still her fault.

Ha! I figured it out toward the end. You even said so in the dead thread. Oh well. sh*t happens. It was ultimately Leelou's decision so I'm throwing her under the bus for the loss. :)

This is why you are retarded. You can't say "I figured it out because you were selling it so hard" and then in the next sentence say, "I moved my vote off you because "I thought maybe you were town because you were selling it so hard". When I went over-board, I hoped you would think I was having a bullheaded Ape moment, and back off me. You did. Which means you didn't figure out sh*t.

You said AVM was scum, then said he was town, then said he was scum. That isn't figuring out anything - that is waffling. Congratulations, you waffled.

You said Ape was town, then said you "trapped" him, then said he's scum because he's trying so hard, then said maybe he's town because he's trying so hard. That isn't figuring out anything - that is waffling. Congratulations, you waffled.

Now, leggo my eggo bitch...

eggo.jpg?a=52

You played good in the beginning. Hammed it up at the end. All in all you did well. I knew but let you have your day. LOL

Correction: I played good the whole game. You smell like ham. My team won. You got shot in the face because you knew... I killed everyone that I felt would turn on me. Wifomy-wifoms.

We're winless in conference play.

C-USA.

Even I don't have the balls to go there.

Plus I think your baseball coach just got in trouble with the NCAA for improper benefits. That "good old boys" network you have down there in Greenville tends to have its pros and cons, but mostly cons. lol.

This is why you are retarded. You can't say "I figured it out because you were selling it so hard" and then in the next sentence say, "I moved my vote off you because "I thought maybe you were town because you were selling it so hard". When I went over-board, I hoped you would think I was having a bullheaded Ape moment, and back off me. You did. Which means you didn't figure out sh*t.

You said AVM was scum, then said he was town, then said he was scum. That isn't figuring out anything - that is waffling. Congratulations, you waffled.

You said Ape was town, then said you "trapped" him, then said he's scum because he's trying so hard, then said maybe he's town because he's trying so hard. That isn't figuring out anything - that is waffling. Congratulations, you waffled.

Now, leggo my eggo bitch...

eggo.jpg?a=52

You're the only idiot that doesnt see that I figured it out in the end. You flipped your hand way to early. I was voting you or AVM. My self vote with 80 not hammering was obvious he was town. You were going to get lynched either then or the next day but I had to follow 80 to AVM for self preservation and because I did have a thought he was the last remaining scum and you were doing your typical scum MVP routine. It was the wise play to go with him over you because we've seen you take the town down in flames 100 times before. I was giving you the benefit out the doubt...lmfao.

Look, you played good up to that point. Was convinced you were town. Take the compliment. In the end, I had it figured out. All we needed was Leelou to vote AVM and it was over.

What did I post after Vic showed the final vote count? AVM and Ape. I knew exactly what was going on bro. But I had to make the smart play which was switch to AVM since 80 did too.

Ape, good game.

You're the only idiot that doesnt see that I figured it out in the end. You flipped your hand way to early. I was voting you or AVM. My self vote with 80 not hammering was obvious he was town. You were going to get lynched either then or the next day but I had to follow 80 to AVM for self preservation and because I did have a thought he was the last remaining scum and you were doing your typical scum MVP routine. It was the wise play to go with him over you because we've seen you take the town down in flames 100 times before. I was giving you the benefit out the doubt...lmfao.

Look, you played good up to that point. Was convinced you were town. Take the compliment. In the end, I had it figured out. All we needed was Leelou to vote AVM and it was over.

What did I post after Vic showed the final vote count? AVM and Ape. I knew exactly what was going on bro. But I had to make the smart play which was switch to AVM since 80 did too.

Ape, good game.

How long before you "figure out" that I'm trolling you? I give it another 5-8 posts, even after writing this.

Plus I think your baseball coach just got in trouble with the NCAA for improper benefits. That "good old boys" network you have down there in Greenville tends to have its pros and cons, but mostly cons. lol.

Heh, well played sir. The improper benefits is from providing housing for volunteer coaches. Kind of a sucky violation, but rules are rules. Doesn't matter if they blow, you don't follow 'em and the NCAA will string you up. Unless you're Chapel Hill, of course. You going to be at either of the baseball games this year?

Ape, good game.

Well yeah, but to be fair after the whole exchange when I didn't show up it was painfully obvious I was scum. The only question was who was my partner. As I said in the QT, I was let off the hook...because me not being here was going to cost us the game. Ironically that's one of the two classes I have that the professors banned electronics from being used. Otherwise game would have been over 24 hours almost by now :D

That being said -- as I've stated a few times you guys had me dead to rights plenty of times. I actually wanted to be more active this game, but I got so much heat day 1 I didn't really have much choice but to lay low. I lol'd quite a few times when you said I was trying to Dan X everyone...Dan had EVERYONE fooled. I had everyone but 3 of you fooled :P

The answer was there at the end, town just didn't see it. Ape said he didn't care whether you lynched JIF or AVM first, then AVM went to L1, and instead of voting like he meant that, he ramped up his attack on JIF.

Whoever picked the night kills won it for scum, they were perfect. Congrats.

I think the town would have won in a 16 player game with 2 more townies though. Starting with 2 less townies and killing the cop night 1 made up for the back to back scum lynches.

He's trolling you. Duh

Had him. I failed you. If I would have listened on AVM. Im a big reason town lost.

1. Had ape early just tryiing to rest. I started bird crumming before my death. Not soon enough. I blew it. Ape was allowed to win.

A. AVM handed me my fat grotesque jock. Took you off him and others. Bad Crusher is Bad.

I was off this game and let the town down. I still love all you. Bupz-Lilly-song-leelou couple times each.

In my eyes it was a rout... JC and I would have put this baby to bed on Monday morning.

I'll give credit to the scum team for making the proper kills. I'm a victim of my own brilliance.

You where great this game. I allowed Ape to have this one, AVM tricked me completely.

No doubting this. A lot of people played really great this game. I can't state enough how CTM set me up to be succesful. He sacrificed there when quite a few people were adamant he was town.

The answer was there at the end, town just didn't see it. Ape said he didn't care whether you lynched JIF or AVM first, then AVM went to L1, and instead of voting like he meant that, he ramped up his attack on JIF.

Whoever picked the night kills won it for scum, they were perfect. Congrats.

I think the town would have won in a 16 player game with 2 more townies though. Starting with 2 less townies and killing the cop night 1 made up for the back to back scum lynches.

This.

I actually didn't just ramp up my attack on JIF, I also tried to seed that 80 could be scum. I was actually going to bus AVM, and got ninja'd by JIF when he moved his vote back there. So then I tried to swirl things around for a while and wait for Leelou, or for 80 to get impatient.

This whole game was about trying to make something from nothing after the epic start by Nolder and CTM.

No doubting this. A lot of people played really great this game. I can't state enough how CTM set me up to be succesful. He sacrificed there when quite a few people were adamant he was town.

Actually you did fool me.. I figured we would have killed the Ape then I would have followed JiF and Hess on to you lol.

Had him. I failed you. If I would have listened on AVM. Im a big reason town lost.

1. Had ape early just tryiing to rest. I started bird crumming before my death. Not soon enough. I blew it. Ape was allowed to win.

A. AVM handed me my fat grotesque jock. Took you off him and others. Bad Crusher is Bad.

I was off this game and let the town down. I still love all you. Bupz-Lilly-song-leelou couple times each.

My heart sunk when you typed you'd kill me because I Vig shot you in the Office game. In like a 30 minute period you said you'd off me for that, and Hess said he'd kill me because Vic was the mod essentially.

You where great this game. I allowed Ape to have this one, AVM tricked me completely.

I was ready to go balls out on Ape during the day and figured you and I would lead the charge then they killed me.. I kinda regret not talking about destroying the Ape more during the day of the Lily lynch and that night.

We could have dined on roasted ape.

Heh, well played sir. The improper benefits is from providing housing for volunteer coaches. Kind of a sucky violation, but rules are rules. Doesn't matter if they blow, you don't follow 'em and the NCAA will string you up. Unless you're Chapel Hill, of course. You going to be at either of the baseball games this year?

Well yeah, but to be fair after the whole exchange when I didn't show up it was painfully obvious I was scum. The only question was who was my partner. As I said in the QT, I was let off the hook...because me not being here was going to cost us the game. Ironically that's one of the two classes I have that the professors banned electronics from being used. Otherwise game would have been over 24 hours almost by now :biggrin:

That being said -- as I've stated a few times you guys had me dead to rights plenty of times. I actually wanted to be more active this game, but I got so much heat day 1 I didn't really have much choice but to lay low. I lol'd quite a few times when you said I was trying to Dan X everyone...Dan had EVERYONE fooled. I had everyone but 3 of you fooled :tongue:

This game was probably similar to JIF as that game was for me. I never had her figured out until she made a big mistake in the way she was attacking me at end game, and then I figured it out but couldn't convince the others because I played too scummy. Kind of like how JIF caught the Ape and AVM after his mistake, but couldn't convince Leelou cause he played too scummy.

I have news for you Crusher, if you'd have come at me sooner - we would have shot you instead of Leelou. If we shot you, we would have won mathematically with then very next mislych and NK. I don't remember exactly, but I had a roadmap for us... we shot Leelou at the last minute, because I had a case on you I was ready to use if needed. I never needed to. It just became easier get a bunch of people to "feel like Crusher is town" and then kill you. The minute I got people saying you were town, you became an obvious NK... that nobody would question because scum always kills people that aren't going to get lynched anytime soon.

Shooting the doc extended the game unnecessarily. We only needed 3 straight mislynches and 3 successful NKs.

Archived