The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game was probably similar to JIF as that game was for me. I never had her figured out until she made a big mistake in the way she was attacking me at end game, and then I figured it out but couldn't convince the others because I played too scummy. Kind of like how JIF caught the Ape and AVM after his mistake, but couldn't convince Leelou cause he played too scummy.

Yeah, the game where I led off with the vote on Dan on the last day, but was using it as a trap... lulz.

I just helped win a game on DM by voting the cleanest player in endgame, because of that experience with Dan. Haha...

This game was probably similar to JIF as that game was for me. I never had her figured out until she made a big mistake in the way she was attacking me at end game, and then I figured it out but couldn't convince the others because I played too scummy. Kind of like how JIF caught the Ape and AVM after his mistake, but couldn't convince Leelou cause he played too scummy.

Really good point. IIRC you had schooled me a couple games earlier, and I couldn't get that out of my head either.

I have news for you Crusher, if you'd have come at me sooner - we would have shot you instead of Leelou. If we shot you, we would have won mathematically with then very next mislych and NK. I don't remember exactly, but I had a roadmap for us... we shot Leelou at the last minute, because I had a case on you I was ready to use if needed. I never needed to. It just became easier get a bunch of people to "feel like Crusher is town" and then kill you. The minute I got people saying you were town, you became an obvious NK... that nobody would question because scum always kills people that aren't going to get lynched anytime soon.

Shooting the doc extended the game unnecessarily. We only needed 3 straight mislynches and 3 successful NKs.

This too. We had talked 80 a lot, and even Crush some that day...but we both were worried 80 was the doc and thats why he was playing so loose.

I was ready to go balls out on Ape during the day and figured you and I would lead the charge then they killed me.. I kinda regret not talking about destroying the Ape more during the day of the Lily lynch and that night.

We could have dined on roasted ape.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda... such an Ape... maybe we should dub you the scum MVP instead, after all, you helped Nolder and CTM bus... and then got NK'ed before you could run your mouth about what you would have done to me... way to let down the town.

Meh, glad scum won. Avengers are the cooler characters. Only 2 or 3 cool villains, the rest are lame. It's only right.

Before I ****ed up yesterday, I was compiling a chest-thumping that would make you proud. Youtube vid's, pics, gifs, the whole nine yards. Would have still done it but I was in class when the death scene came up lol

I have news for you Crusher, if you'd have come at me sooner - we would have shot you instead of Leelou. If we shot you, we would have won mathematically with then very next mislych and NK. I don't remember exactly, but I had a roadmap for us... we shot Leelou at the last minute, because I had a case on you I was ready to use if needed. I never needed to. It just became easier get a bunch of people to "feel like Crusher is town" and then kill you. The minute I got people saying you were town, you became an obvious NK... that nobody would question because scum always kills people that aren't going to get lynched anytime soon.

Shooting the doc extended the game unnecessarily. We only needed 3 straight mislynches and 3 successful NKs.

Brilliant scum play. CTM and AVM both had me fooled. I felt weird on you and stopped with my day1 barrage. I went a little emo to keep from getting killed by you guys. But know this, I had you early on as a power role or scum. I knew you weren't town. Soon as Cop died I knew. I feel bad a let the town down.

Brilliant scum play. CTM and AVM both had me fooled. I felt weird on you and stopped with my day1 barrage. I went a little emo to keep from getting killed by you guys. But know this, I had you early on as a power role or scum. I knew you weren't town. Soon as Cop died I knew. I feel bad a let the town down.

I let the town down all the time, don't sweat it - nobody will remember you doing it after my next horrific town performance!!! LOL

You and Sharrow are two I really cant read. Song is on that list now as well. CTM was good too. but him for some reason don;t like voting cause everyone else does so much, he and Pac. LOL

I have a tough time with a few too. Leelou is the newest....haven't gotten a good read on her yet.

Before I ****ed up yesterday, I was compiling a chest-thumping that would make you proud. Youtube vid's, pics, gifs, the whole nine yards. Would have still done it but I was in class when the death scene came up lol

As good as that may have potentially been, I'm not sure anyone could ever match the epic display of the "Nature Boy" Sharrow Flair. :-P

WHY WOULDN'T YOU LOVE ME!?!?!

You were filthy the minute I set eyes on this game. Let's see Vic modding super heros, hmmmm. Luckily JiF talked me out of it without me ever even understanding how or why. WHatever he was saying about you and CTM yadda yadda couldn't be yadda yadda, sounded good to me. I dunno.

Pretty much. Its her fault we lost, but I cant blame her. SDF80 and I played like lunatics.

Except that my team lost in that game. Somehow, it was still a victory, lol.

That's entirely irrelevant, you guys just hit a string of sh*tty luck to start the game, and were doomed from there. Hell, your performance was so inspiring I let you single-handedly take out almost the entire remaining town before going down at the end. :-P

As good as that may have potentially been, I'm not sure anyone could ever match the epic display of the "Nature Boy" Sharrow Flair. :-P

Except that my team lost in that game. Somehow, it was still a victory, lol.

I still think of you as having won that game lol

Pretty much. Its her fault we lost, but I cant blame her. SDF80 and I played like lunatics.

This is truth x100.

You guys really made it pretty easily for me to use it all against you in my paranoid Ape sorta way.

I don't blame Leelou though. Hell, if AVM was around yesterday - it wouldn't have been Leelou's game to lose. We had 2 opportunities where a townie was at L1, and AVM not here to hammer.

Me and 80, voted you - no AVM.

Me and you, voted you - no AVM.

We won way before we won. It was all procedural after that...

I'm really kicking myself too...

N1 Me

N2 Pac

N3 Ape (so annoyed I protected scum :tongue:)

N4 Me

N5 I debated about Crusher or Ape and figured if you were town scum would go for you.

was N2 as good for you as it was for me.

your protection will not be forgotten.

I'm really kicking myself too...

N1 Me

N2 Pac

N3 Ape (so annoyed I protected scum :tongue:)

N4 Me

N5 I debated about Crusher or Ape and figured if you were town scum would go for you.

I think I told AVM at one point that if you had the guts to protect someone on N5, it would be me or Crusher - as you said flat out were were your town reads. I think we ended up shooting you that night. LOL

If you had protected me, while we shot you - that would have been hilarious. I think at that point we only need one more mislynch too, and then NK whoever... ftw.

Also talked us out of shooting Pac on N2, and opted to shoot Pac the night you protected me, N3. hahaha...

You were filthy the minute I set eyes on this game. Let's see Vic modding super heros, hmmmm. Luckily JiF talked me out of it without me ever even understanding how or why. WHatever he was saying about you and CTM yadda yadda couldn't be yadda yadda, sounded good to me. I dunno.

Exactly..hahaha...it sounded good to me too. But then once you died, I was like, oh wait. Started second guessing everything.

This is truth x100.

You guys really made it pretty easily for me to use it all against you in my paranoid Ape sorta way.

I don't blame Leelou though. Hell, if AVM was around yesterday - it wouldn't have been Leelou's game to lose. We had 2 opportunities where a townie was at L1, and AVM not here to hammer.

Me and 80, voted you - no AVM.

Me and you, voted you - no AVM.

We won way before we won. It was all procedural after that...

Definitely. I was genuinely confused though. Kept second guessing myself and it made me blow some plays.

In hindsight: when SDF80 didnt hammer me, I should have used that. No way scum does that. Its wifom, but it could have been lylo. Should have been more convincing but when you went all crazy with your wild imagination cases, it was too much. I was like, no way. He's really that stupid. And I should have battled on you the180 as a town move because IMO, it definitely is. Its much easier to just bury a vote as scum. Or, come in, drop a vote, say nothing and disappear ;-) Also, I think if Leelou was a little more familiar with our personalities, she could have related to what I was saying about AVM and Dan X in that situation. She also couldnt relate to me saying I'm instinctual player. Basically, used all the wrong methods of convincing her.

Archived