The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Bump.

That is the perfect pathetic summary.

lmfao

And it makes me want to kill you for the lulz.

Unvote

Vote CTM

So who's going to hammer CTM into oblivion?

Ugh. If CTM is scum, Lily dies tomorrow. If CTM is town, Lily dies tomorrow.

Unvote, Vote CTM.

Hasta luego amigo

Scummy Bretfag being scummy again.

Now you pipe in? I tried to derail his train. Pacturd and JC wanted some sh*t from me that their lazy asses wouldnt go find and they continued down the path of killing CTM because Pac said so.

Stupid game, stupid people, listen to stupid people, and never JiF eventhough time and time again, I've proven to the greatest scum hunter ever.

Very scummy post right there...almost like you know something the rest of us don't...look forward to seeing you swing.

So CTM is town?

I mean, I cant guarantee anything but there will be a look of shock on my face if he's an Avenger.

Bwahahahahaha. LMFAO!!!!

Too funny.

Back to back Avenger lynches???

Wont lie, while I was the first to piont out CTM's post before Nolders death...I really didnt think he'd be that risky.

Good job guys.

Lily time?

Look at this whole string of posts around CTM's lynch. JIF post reeks like him busing CTM, because he couldn't derail. Voting him for the "lulz".

JC makes an extremely interesting point too... in blue.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahhaa....keeping going Ape. This is going to be hilarious if you're town. You are totally going to bail me out of being the scum mvp.

3 hours ago you guaranteed that I was scum. If this is town-on-town, then you brought it upon yourself with your "trap" dumbass.

I think what's really going on is you are trying to get in my ******* head.

Bump.

Look at this whole string of posts around CTM's lynch. JIF post reeks like him busing CTM, because he couldn't derail. Voting him for the "lulz".

JC makes an extremely interesting point too... in blue.

LMFAO

:bwahaharoll:

OMG

I'm seriously laughing hysterically.

3 hours ago you guaranteed that I was scum. If this is town-on-town, then you brought it upon yourself with your "trap" dumbass.

Bwhahhahahaha.

Seriously this is killing me. If we take the town down together...oh sh*t. lmfao. The dead thread is going to be hilarious. To bad SMC isnt playing.

I think you have paranoid personality disorder.

The World Health Organization's ICD-10 lists paranoid personality disorder as (F60.0) Paranoid personality disorder.[5]

It is characterized by at least three of the following:

1. excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;
  2. tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
  3. suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
  4. a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
  5. recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
  6. tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
  7. preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.

But since when can I be trusted NOT to throw a hammer vote? lol. I think JiF was being far too lackadaisical there to be scum. I've had a town read on him all game and I think he's just frustrated.

If you are JIF's teammate, then it makes sense you wouldn't hammer him. It also makes sense that while he FOS'ed you earlier in the game here we are in this situation with him saying he trusts you most, and doing a complete 180 on me and AVM.

The other scenario is if you are the last scum - then its not an endgame right now. So, not hammering JIF there makes you look uber townie... you get through to the next day phase, and its you, Leelou and someone that's been embroiled in accusations for the past day. You come out ahead big time.

You mentioned only 3 scum. I think everyone else has assumed 4.

You've also shifted your play significantly in this day phase. You went from hap-hazard and bloodthirsty, to calculated and actually caring about looking pro-town.

I tell you what, if I've been right about you this whole game and let you wifom me right out of staying with you... I'm going to be drunken wookie Crusher levels of pissed off...

Now would be a great time for Leelou to get in here and figure this out before JiF and Ape destroy each other.

LMFAO. This is too funny.

These vanilla games are the hardest because nobody has wild elaborate reveals that you can call bull sh*t on and what not. I've got nothing.

For as much as Ape is going nuts on me, he's voted every single person in the game too. You've been even worse. No wonder why we cant figure this ******* thing out. Between, me, you and Hess making this game a mess with Ape actually trying to play detective, its a ******* nightmare. lmfao

AVM has to be scum. And he's going to win by watching us peckers slap each other in the face.

LMFAO. This is too funny.

These vanilla games are the hardest because nobody has wild elaborate reveals that you can call bull sh*t on and what not. I've got nothing.

For as much as Ape is going nuts on me, he's voted every single person in the game too. You've been even worse. No wonder why we cant figure this ******* thing out. Between, me, you and Hess making this game a mess with Ape actually trying to play detective, its a ******* nightmare. lmfao

AVM has to be scum. And he's going to win by watching us peckers slap each other in the face.

I'd rather kill AVM and be wrong than any other scenario. Ape has worked too hard for me to consider lynching him. And if you're the last scum, hats off.

Meanwhile, I have a sneaking suspicion Leelou has been pulling the wool over our eyes and lied about being the doc. If so, she deserves the win as well.

AVM is my choice. He's just been skating by since nearly getting lynched Day 1 without contributing anything, and here in Day 6, he pops in with a post completely lacking in conviction about anything, and we're supposed to let him live? F*** that. Go big or go home, the players who have been put in epic efforts deserve to live.

Unlike earlier in the game, I will NOT be moving my vote this time.

If you are JIF's teammate, then it makes sense you wouldn't hammer him. It also makes sense that while he FOS'ed you earlier in the game here we are in this situation with him saying he trusts you most, and doing a complete 180 on me and AVM.

The other scenario is if you are the last scum - then its not an endgame right now. So, not hammering JIF there makes you look uber townie... you get through to the next day phase, and its you, Leelou and someone that's been embroiled in accusations for the past day. You come out ahead big time.

You mentioned only 3 scum. I think everyone else has assumed 4.

You've also shifted your play significantly in this day phase. You went from hap-hazard and bloodthirsty, to calculated and actually caring about looking pro-town.

I tell you what, if I've been right about you this whole game and let you wifom me right out of staying with you... I'm going to be drunken wookie Crusher levels of pissed off...

If he's scum. Hats off. Would never think an idiot like him could pull of a game like this. My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard.

Its got to be AVM bro. Think about it. We're all in here making a complete mess of everything. He's just hanging out watching, not getting his hands dirty, drops in votes 80, says nothing, hasnt contributed at all...I'm telling you, he's pulling a Dan X on us right now (his idol).

I'd rather kill AVM and be wrong than any other scenario. Ape has worked too hard for me to consider lynching him. And if you're the last scum, hats off.

Meanwhile, I have a sneaking suspicion Leelou has been pulling the wool over our eyes and lied about being the doc. If so, she deserves the win as well.

AVM is my choice. He's just been skating by since nearly getting lynched Day 1 without contributing anything, and here in Day 6, he pops in with a post completely lacking in conviction about anything, and we're supposed to let him live? F*** that. Go big or go home, the players who have been put in epic efforts deserve to live.

Unlike earlier in the game, I will NOT be moving my vote this time.

The thought crossed my mind there was no Doc and my dumb a$$ suggesting the idea to reveal ****ed us...but I just cant buy that they would pass on a NK. No way. Not when they were down 2 already.

Thing is though, we've lynched 2 vanilla scum. We had a cop and, if Leelou is being truthful (still can't be 100 % sure of this btw), a doc. I this means there either had to be 4 scum OR that the last scum was a Godfather. BUT, I'm pretty sure Vic has gone on record saying that he hates Godfathers in the past.

Either way, I'm sticking with AVM. If its someone else, hats off. You deserve the victory.

Seeding doubt about the uncountered Doc. Seriously? You are playing like someone who will be here tomorrow pitting 2 people against each other... like what's going on now.

Gaming the mod to boot... **** me...

The thought crossed my mind there was no Doc and my dumb a$$ suggesting the idea to reveal ****ed us...but I just cant buy that they would pass on a NK. No way. Not when they were down 2 already.

If its just Leelou left as scum it basically guarantees her survival to endgame without having to put in much effort to defend. That's a SERIOUS advantage to trying to blend in as one of the many roleless townies.

Seeding doubt about the uncountered Doc. Seriously? You are playing like someone who will be here tomorrow pitting 2 people against each other... like what's going on now.

Gaming the mod to boot... **** me...

Just trying to think of every possible situation, much like you do. How many of your hair-brained theories ever turn out to be what happened?

I'm not going to be voting Leelou. I'm sticking with AVM.

If its just Leelou left as scum it basically guarantees her survival to endgame without having to put in much effort to defend. That's a SERIOUS advantage to trying to blend in as one of the many roleless townies.

I'm not sure I've ever played a game where there was no Doc. That said, I dont think they'd give it a shot and even if they did, they didnt know if that person would reveal.

Dont see it.

This.

That's the second time he's seeded doubt about Leelou. He's not doing it for today's lynch. He's doing it for tomorrow's when it will boil down to Leelou, him and whoever's left after this lynch and the NK.

****... I feel like I've been right about this all game, and CTM's been coaching 80 into rendering my case mute to you guys...

This.

That's the second time he's seeded doubt about Leelou. He's not doing it for today's lynch. He's doing it for tomorrow's when it will boil down to Leelou, him and whoever's left after this lynch and the NK.

****... I feel like I've been right about this all game, and CTM's been coaching 80 into rendering my case mute to you guys...

Meanwhile AVM continues to skate....

Meanwhile AVM continues to skate....

I thought you wanted to wait for Leelou? She's the only thing close to a confirmed townie that we have, and now your seeding doubt in that, and pushing an AVM lynch before she gets back... I was ready to ******* switch to AVM until JIF did another about face, and you decided that you were no longer willing to hammer JIF if me and Leelou voted him... and became fixed on AVM.

Its no ******* wonder this is a sh*t show... you act all townie earlier, then you about-face, and now your pinging like crazy now that I'm directing a little heat at you.

I thought you wanted to wait for Leelou? She's the only thing close to a confirmed townie that we have, and now your seeding doubt in that, and pushing an AVM lynch before she gets back... I was ready to ******* switch to AVM until JIF did another about face, and you decided that you were no longer willing to hammer JIF if me and Leelou voted him... and became fixed on AVM.

Its no ******* wonder this is a sh*t show... you act all townie earlier, then you about-face, and now your pinging like crazy now that I'm directing a little heat at you.

Stop acting like you havent done the same thing. You've cased and voted everyone in this game too. We've all made a mess of it. I'm convinced AVM is just sitting back laughing. He worships Dan X and that is exactly what she'd do.

Fine. I will accept all blame for the town's loss if I'm wrong. Now let's kill AVM. Together. *Grabs Ape's hand, he slaps it away*

Fine. I will accept all blame for the town's loss if I'm wrong. Now let's kill AVM. Together. *Grabs Ape's hand, he slaps it away*

I'd like to wait for Leelou, tbh. Right now, I don't trust you or JIF for reasons I've stated. I'm still leaning JIF ... but I can't dismiss that you and he are teammates.

The whole charade with JIF self-voting and you not hammering... this is now the second time in this day phase where the two of you have voted AVM. If you are town, he's piggy backed you - then OMGUS trapped me - then piggy backed you again. He's said lynch him numerous times, but played like a guy fighting for his life.

JIF gave Leelou an ultimatum earlier - fear mongered about the end of the game, and all that went out the window as soon as you unvoted him, and voted AVM. Think about that... he completely abandoned his "trap" case on me, immediately after you voted AVM again. So from where I sit... He's either riding you, or collaborating with you in such an obvious fashion it creates a wifom. Not sure how else to explain it, but I'm done discussing it with you two.

I'd like to hear from Leelou, and frankly - I'd like to hear from AVM too. If one of you is busing him, letting him talk might be revealing and helpful to Leelou in endgame.

I'd like to wait for Leelou, tbh. Right now, I don't trust you or JIF for reasons I've stated. I'm still leaning JIF ... but I can't dismiss that you and he are teammates.

The whole charade with JIF self-voting and you not hammering... this is now the second time in this day phase where the two of you have voted AVM. If you are town, he's piggy backed you - then OMGUS trapped me - then piggy backed you again. He's said lynch him numerous times, but played like a guy fighting for his life.

JIF gave Leelou an ultimatum earlier - fear mongered about the end of the game, and all that went out the window as soon as you unvoted him, and voted AVM. Think about that... he completely abandoned his "trap" case on me, immediately after you voted AVM again. So from where I sit... He's either riding you, or collaborating with you in such an obvious fashion it creates a wifom. Not sure how else to explain it, but I'm done discussing it with you two.

I'd like to hear from Leelou, and frankly - I'd like to hear from AVM too. If one of you is busing him, letting him talk might be revealing and helpful to Leelou in endgame.

LMFAO!!! I have no clue what you are talking about. Such an imagination this one.

LULZ...sorry to be busy today guys. Maybe you'd have a solid point, if my activity hasn't been exactly the same all season.

JIF is really doing a lot of AWW SHUCKS, I JUST DONT KNOW YOU GUYS! Win or lose, have you EVER seen JiF play like this? I've said it all game he's never this flip floppy, at least not on individual players. He'll lock down on me and stay with me regardless of what anyone else says or does. He thought I was scum, then switched and Hess and Brett were locks for scum, then the Ape, and now back to me. He was SOOO adamant CTM wasn't scum up til the second Vics scene came up. At the same time he was SOOO adamant that I was scum, but then based on CTM's play, not me, changed his mind and suddenly I'm next to cleared in his book. Then he change his mind and now i'm scum again? I'm thinking maybe 80's right -- theres one scum left and he's the GF, and it's JiF.

Vote: JiF

Aaaand now we wait for hungover Leelou to cast the game-deciding hammer.

It's only game-deciding if there are 2 scum left and they aren't both JIF and AVM, they could be busing each other, but you make it sound like you know at least one of them is town here. Also, an interesting statement from you, considering you were talking about 3 scum earlier.

I can't believe the subtle pushes you've made since this day started. The way you've stopped playing carelessly, and have all of a sudden started playing thoughtfully and carefullly... The whole spectacle of JIF's self-vote and you not hammering, considering you were all about blind hammering people earlier in the game and threw your vote around like it didn't matter, its surprises me that all of a sudden you are reluctant to vote JIF there. The most troubling thing about your play in the second half of this day is the fact that you don't seem to care that JIF went from "I trapped the Ape" to following your vote on AVM the minute you switched from JIF to AVM. You haven't even reacted to that...

I was all but convinced that it was JIF and AVM, and they are just busing each other because they are cornered - but the more I look at how you are playing this day, I'm bring myself back around to it being you and JIF, or you on your own.

If its you alone... and I had you on the hook all game until now, I'll never live it down...

Anyway, I'm going to be with a couple clients most of this morning - but we'll be at my office, instead of onsite at theirs - so I should be able to poke my head in. I'm hoping Leelou can offer some perspective. Hopefully while I'm away there isn't another push to get a lynch done like there was last night when you and JIF both quickly switched to AVM.

Hungover Leelou is still thinking that Jif is all over the place and AVM still is kinda creeping me out.

vote Jif.

/goes off in search of advil.

Oh, happy good morning. Hope you had a fun night... Thought you might wanna talk it out more... but I agree with your vote, JIF plus either 80 or AVM.

Archived