Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

In the context of Star Wars? Or general mafia?

Ewoks and Sandpeople were the only ones I could think of that used primitive weapons in Star Wars.

In the context of Star Wars. In the new trilogy, the Bounty Hunter used a poison dart.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ewoks and Sandpeople were the only ones I could think of that used primitive weapons in Star Wars.

Ewoks didn't have posion darts. They had slingshots with rocks. Sandpeople had rifles. Darts would be bouty hunters IMO.

Oh, ****. Then I don't know. I'm an original 3 guy... hated the new ones.

Either way, the outcome is the same. A vig or SK took one of them out. My guess is SK due to the poison dart. Bounty Hunters are bad in Star Wars.

Pretty sand peeps spit a dart at Luke, no? Didnt you post a picture of sand peeps dancing on a hottie?

Hmmmmmm...

when you get to my level of play as town it's not fun unless you're equipped with some form of protection. I understand the fear from scum but just kind of lame to waste this much time..

if scum actually took you out because of your scum hunting prowess, I'd be shocked

Anyone know how to search the thread efficiently? It's at like 81 pages for me and about 75 of them are utter crap.

Exactly why I wanted both 80 and/or Nolder dead. Dont even want to look back at who posted the picture of the sand peeps.

when you get to my level of play as town it's not fun unless you're equipped with some form of protection. I understand the fear from scum but just kind of lame to waste this much time..

Gross. If this doesnt deserve a neg bomb from hell, that I just dont know what does anymore.

Anyone know how to search the thread efficiently? It's at like 81 pages for me and about 75 of them are utter crap.

No, I've messaged max a few times to address, he said the preferred way isn't possible.. you can search by user/forum.. but the results don't seem to be good

No, I've messaged max a few times to address, he said the preferred way isn't possible.. you can search by user/forum.. but the results don't seem to be good

I like the old days when you could view the number of posts per person from the main mafia board, then click their name and it showed you all their posts, sequentially, in that specific thread. No search necessary... sucks now.

For what it's worth...

I never saw episodes 1-3, so I googled. This is what I found on a site called Wookiepedia - these exotic weapons were used by various bounty hunters and criminals across the galaxy, most notably Jango Fett and Jodo Kast.

I’m not going to vote 80 at this time. I might vote him later to add some pressure. I honestly have a hard time with large games – getting a read on anybody.

I like the old days when you could view the number of posts per person from the main mafia board, then click their name and it showed you all their posts, sequentially, in that specific thread. No search necessary... sucks now.

that's what i asked max to do.. i agree

that's what i asked max to do.. i agree

Agreed, that definitely was the best. The searching for a user in the forum thing is supposed to work that way, but it's very hit or miss. Although I've found if you go to a users profile and click on the link for their recent posts that seems to work a lot better. of course it includes all forums, but that's not nearly as big of a deal this time of the year, and certainly not for the non-Jets fans amongst us.

Archived