Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ultimately the point I'm driving at, thank you. SMC knows better than to do this. He's voting 80 for doing it, and he's doing it himself.

As for DPR telling me to let it go - well, my vote is on SMC - I'm making my case. He can go **** himself, he's contributed zero game content... choosing to blame the 100 pages of spam for his lack of game-related input, yet while I'm trying to play the game, he's still posting slap-dick spam, and telling me to "let it go" about making a case on SMC.

If your that hard over on blaming someone for suggesting WWWWombat killed Leelou how come your not voting DPR...pretty sure he suggested it before SMC...

If your that hard over on blaming someone for suggesting WWWWombat killed Leelou how come your not voting DPR...pretty sure he suggested it before SMC...

A number of people have suggested a lot of this "person A killed person B, for reason X" crap. Frankly, SMC's initial post about it got my attention more - and in the unfolding discussion with SMC, I didn't like any of how he explained himself. Which is how I made the determination to vote him.

DPR hadn't really registered on my radar, until now.

Enough with the obvious I'm scum posts JC.

Hahaha.. JC has me wondering. He's being quite the pot stirrer.... can't tell if he's encouraging town-on-town violence, or what he's up to.

JC's one of my favorite players - tweaks his play a little every game. Makes it challenging...

Enough with the obvious I'm scum posts JC.

Now that we got WWWWombat's reveal out of the way...I'm just saying I find DPR a little more scummier than WWWombat...both stayed under the radar...BTW...what's so scummy about poking a caged Ape? You got a problem with that....come at me Bro...

Now that we got WWWWombat's reveal out of the way...I'm just saying I find DPR a little more scummier than WWWombat...both stayed under the radar...BTW...what's so scummy about poking a caged Ape? You got a problem with that....come at me Bro...

DPR was whining about spam while spamming. Ape called him on it. Not sure if its enough to incriminate him for not voting the guy.

Hahaha.. JC has me wondering. He's being quite the pot stirrer.... can't tell if he's encouraging town-on-town violence, or what he's up to.

JC's one of my favorite players - tweaks his play a little every game. Makes it challenging...

Thanks for the props...just doubt I last long in such a wide open game...want to make my observations known to all...it will all come out in the end...

So, do we really want to lynch WWWombat, move to DPR, or just go ahead and eliminate 80...I could go either way..but did promise Vic I'd move back to Smash now...

Vote: Smash

Hey JiF.

You're like my #2 these days.

JIF be lurking... oh sorry... I said his name, now he's going to get all butthurt and cuss at me again...

Nah, I keep like 20 browsers open at work so that when people enter my office I can click on a different one so they dont know I playz mafia while Iz make myz moneyz.

DPR was whining about spam while spamming. Ape called him on it. Not sure if its enough to incriminate him on for not voting the guy.

Yeah, but if he was really annoyed about the spam he would have voted 80 not the guy who took Day 1 off in WWWWombat...

My two cents...he used the execuse to lay low and bury a D1 vote on WWWWombat, then when Leelou went down quickly placed blame on WWWWombat while at the same time whining about the spam...doesn't add up.

Yeah, but if he was really annoyed about the spam he would have voted 80 not the guy who took Day 1 off in WWWWombat...

My two cents...he used the execuse to lay low and bury a D1 vote on WWWWombat, then when Leelou went down quickly placed blame on WWWWombat while at the same time whining about the spam...doesn't add up.

Naw. We're talking two different things. You were sorta FOS'ing Ape for not voting DPR like he was suppose to vote him just bc DPR became his latest victim. Whatever DPR is had nothing to do with it.

so he changed his game this once why?

Vote wwwombat

You have to bold your vote so the moderator (Bleedin Green) will notice. Also, remember that if you want to vote for someone else later you have to Unvote first then Vote.

What a bunch of numbnuts.

I didn't complain about the spam - i simply acknowledged it as the reason i haven't jumped in with any serious input.

And seriously, right now, I could make weak-sauce cases on just about anyone for playing vs. not-playing, spamming vs. "being serious" and manipulating vs. drifting.

But it's be like pissing into the wind, and I'm just not all that inspired to walk around with spray all over my trousers.

But y'all go on and do what you need to. Tards.

Maybe it's just me...but I don't see the advantage of not claiming immediately if you're vanilla.

Disagree. I think when a vanilla is legit, and is cryptic, they essentially invite scum to push harder... I also think vanilla is better served to not reveal at all, its more informative when you do finally see their alignment. To me.

What a bunch of numbnuts.

I didn't complain about the spam - i simply acknowledged it as the reason i haven't jumped in with any serious input.

And seriously, right now, I could make weak-sauce cases on just about anyone for playing vs. not-playing, spamming vs. "being serious" and manipulating vs. drifting.

But it's be like pissing into the wind, and I'm just not all that inspired to walk around with spray all over my trousers.

But y'all go on and do what you need to. Tards.

Translation: You'd rather refrain from taking a position on anything, and just lobbing pot-shots at townies when they say things that are easy to construe as scummy.

@Ape and SMC: Not gonna take a lynch when there are plenty of worthy candidates out there. The only defenses I have seen for any of my suspects are worthless meta that scum can easily hide behind.

Yeah, I get you.

I've had a town read most of the game anyway... would rather keep you around and lynch from this group: SMC, Brett, Migisi, JIF, Lily, 80 and to a lesser extent Nae and DPR.

Archived