Jif (2) - Smash, Brett

JF80 (2) - Sharrow, SMC

Ape (1) - JF80

Crusher (1) - Ape

slats (1) - Vic

Vic (1) - Wombat

Hess(1) - BG

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

I see I got a Cali Fag homo and the lowest football IQ poster on this board on my train. Both you guys wanna be me. "Suns out Gun's Out"

unvote vote ape

dumbass, lol

Two Ape votes on D1 makes you top of my FOS list. Plus you just fell into my trap. But Unvote Vote JiF. Not sure I believe his excuse and he could use a little pressure.

Crusher I just tweaked my medial meniscus trying to deadlift a golf cart. Any recommendations on exercises that will promote a rapid recovery?

deadlifting golf carts FTMFW!

I don't need to. People are generally scared off once I get going. It takes a lot to get me going but nobody can **** with the Ape once I get going, I exercise my dick though. Heh heh.

Oh and Unvote JiF for now. He didn't take my trap.

LOL at the stupid Ape posting in the main forum. He makes real apes look smart.

This is the second time Pac has brought up Ape without voting me. When town Pac usually has the balls to be more decisive but it looks like he'd rather hide this game and apparently not partake in anything game related. I highly doubt we see any logic now that I've probably spooked him a bit too much for his liking.

This is the second time Pac has brought up Ape without voting me. When town Pac usually has the balls to be more decisive but it looks like he'd rather hide this game and apparently not partake in anything game related. I highly doubt we see any logic now that I've probably spooked him a bit too much for his liking.

Lets go after the more vocal players while others get away with barely posting. GREAT PLAN.

Sharrow only has 1 post but no ones mentioning him at all. Lets just play follow the Ape I guess like we always do FTMFW.

For now I'll unvote, Vote Sharrow to see if he wants to play. If you guys want to lynch me I'm cool with that too.

funny-captions-spiderman-just-relax.jpg

It's time for a couple thousand squat thrusts and a dozen suicides so I won't be around for awhile. If you guys want to lynch me I'm fine with that.

bye spider friend

when you com eback I will have plenty of hot asians for you

demot-7.jpg

Sorry I'm late. Got a new account at work and I have been very busy banging all the hotties that work their.

I'll catch up when I get back from playing pick up basketball with Dr J and Michael.

Dumbass. Come back in time for your lynch. Anyway we can kill JIF twice (technically 3 times) like we did in MY game?

Dumbass. Come back in time for your lynch. Anyway we can kill JIF twice (technically 3 times) like we did in MY game?

If you want to gurantee a town loss then go ahead and lynch the best scum hunter ever.

I had a chance to look at the thread. This what I have so far...

\

1. Verb- Wants to be me

2. BG- Wants to be me

3. Leeelou*-Wants me

4. Pacmule*-Wants to be me

5. Ape*-Wants to be me

6. Fake JiF-Wants to bang

7. Brett*-Wants to be me

8. Smash*-Wants to be me

9. Crusher*- LOVE

10. Sharrow Sandman*-Wants to be me

11. SMC best dad*-Wants to be me

12. Hess*-Wants to be me

13. slats Lennon-*Wants to be me

14. Spidervic*-Wants to be me

15. Wombat*-Wants to be me

16. JF80*-Wants to be me

Not much to go on but I gurantee what I wrote. Follow me to victory.

vote Brett Fag H8U

If I voted for you simply because I thought you were stupid, then I'd vote for you every time in every game.

I made a killing today on the lawns. Ladyfriend enjoyed our romantic dinner at Red Lobster. We're about to watch New Year's Eve on video. That was my suggestion after she offered to watch an action flick.

Archived