Imitation Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fat ugly women. Who cares?

They are only fat after you sober up and I'm out the door before that happens. Rich people are slow form all the in breeding. Got any female cousins that have three breast? Always wanted to try that.

GTL

Unvote

Vote Ape

Scum's best friend Lulz

They are only fat after you sober up and I'm out the door before that happens. Rich people are slow form all the in breeding. Got any female cousins that have three breast? Always wanted to try that.

GTL

Unvote

Vote Ape

Scum's best friend Lulz

Yay! JiF is voting for the Ape. Means he's probably town.

Unvote Dan X - I got what I needed from her. She's town.

Vote Ape

He hasnt figured the game out yet, must be scum.

GTL

Unvote

Vote Ape

Scum's best friend Lulz

This is worth noting back to back Ape votes from our two resident brainiacs. Might as well get it out of the way. I'm bulletproof. At this point there is no point arguing when nobody is providing any logic. I guarantee at least one of these two if not both are scum. My best guess right now would be Mess. Trying too hard with the "LOOK AT MAH I'M SO CARAZAHHH".

Unvote Vote Hess

Well.... Since this game makes it impossible to get any content related action done, stupid mod, I think the best course of action is to start eliminating the most annoying PR's. Consequently, this means we start eliminating the most annoying people in general. I just hope I get shot and sent to my dead thread where I can analyze and critique the game in peace.

Unvote Vote Ape

Well.... Since this game makes it impossible to get any content related action done, stupid mod, I think the best course of action is to start eliminating the most annoying PR's. Consequently, this means we start eliminating the most annoying people in general. I just hope I get shot and sent to my dead thread where I can analyze and critique the game in peace.

Unvote Vote Ape

Yay! Lets kill the Ape. He's probably town. Definitely town. But who cares. Lets kill him anyway. I'm sooooooo crazzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!

pew pew pew

Unvote Vote Ape

I think SMC is impersonating SMC. lol

Unvote Vote Ape

UNVOTE VOTE SMC I just claimed Bulletproof. How the **** are YOU going to kill a TOWN POWER ROLE unless YOU are scum. Your continual posts are redundant because you're obviously scared of unleashing the Ape. Well guess what, you just did. You are 100% scum. I am positive of this. Vote SMC everyone. We just got one!

ftr, I didn't screw up there, I posted it so that I would get all the rep I should get (double from mains + alts) instead of my alt (which is not spidervic)

Fact of the matter is I don't like you - I never have. It's easy to be an internet tough guy but I doubt you'd say that to my face.

UNVOTE VOTE SMC I just claimed Bulletproof. How the **** are YOU going to kill a TOWN POWER ROLE unless YOU are scum. Your continual posts are redundant because you're obviously scared of unleashing the Ape. Well guess what, you just did. You are 100% scum. I am positive of this. Vote SMC everyone. We just got one!

Not thrilled with this post. Once again the Ape is claiming something with little to no pressure and is almost impossible to vet. This is the guy you people want to follow?

ftr, I didn't screw up there, I posted it so that I would get all the rep I should get (double from mains + alts) instead of my alt (which is not spidervic)

I liked it... is that vic? That's the only reason I hesitated. He smells funny.

I can get behind and SMC lynch too

unvote

vote:SMC

I think I killed him one game or something so I own him.

kind of like Clay Matthews owns the record for how many times I've masterbated to his picture.

Not thrilled with this post. Once again the Ape is claiming something with little to no pressure and is almost impossible to vet. This is the guy you people want to follow?

Notice Vic continually pushing a vetted Town Power Role lynch. I could definitely see SMC and Vic as teammates.

So even though I'm the smartest player here, by far, most of you clowns won't listen and vote for 80 ? Think about it .... its 80's game, its a hot mess, and I have handed this scum sucking pig to you on a silver platter.

Dont be stupid !

And SMC is not scum hes just an Idiot Im sure you can forgive him for that ...no ? See ya in five days mother****ers

So even though I'm the smartest player here, by far, most of you clowns won't listen and vote for 80 ? Think about it .... its 80's game, its a hot mess, and I have handed this scum sucking pig to you on a silver platter.

Dont be stupid !

And SMC is not scum hes just an Idiot Im sure you can forgive him for that ...no ? See ya in five days mother****ers

Unvote

Vote Sharrow

Archived