Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Nice OMGUS vote, AVM. Makes me feel better about my vote. I can see how Vic looks dirty and it would be a good place to vote, but I dont want to lose sight of the ball, i.e., you.

Also, who the hell killed Tina? Pac was the SK, do we have another or vig, or do the scum have have a day kill?

First off read the scene, it's obvious O.o

Secondly, not OMGUS. Just US. As in you suck...at being scum. You scummy little Giants fan, you ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Migsi is my favorite for scum since Day 1 which feels like just yesterday.

unvote vote migi

I'm torn big guy. I feel like Vic was a sacrifice, so it's good to get scum given to us. BUT...if we can get a little lucky and hit the roleblocker instead, it's a gamechanger. Smart to just take what is given to us (seemingly), or what?

Yet you're voting Vic, instead of someone you know is scum.

Scummy slats is scummy.

Vic is either scum or a roleless townie distraction. It's early in the game, and I think answering that question early is the right way to go.

Sorry I pointed out that your desire to completely dismiss the Vic vs. Tina thing seemed scummy to me. SMC has pinged me all game, too, but he's right about you being OMGUS.

Slats, SMC, migsi...anyone?

Ironically, my list would be AVM, Migisi, and SMC. Go figure.

I'm torn big guy. I feel like Vic was a sacrifice, so it's good to get scum given to us. BUT...if we can get a little lucky and hit the roleblocker instead, it's a gamechanger. Smart to just take what is given to us (seemingly), or what?

Vic was ready to die I agree if he is scum he is a ghetto roleless scum. Migisi pinger me day 1 with her jump on I think #6 vote on an early crappy Pac train. Let's kill migi.

Vic is either scum or a roleless townie distraction. It's early in the game, and I think answering that question early is the right way to go.

Sorry I pointed out that your desire to completely dismiss the Vic vs. Tina thing seemed scummy to me. SMC has pinged me all game, too, but he's right about you being OMGUS.

Ironically, my list would be AVM, Migisi, and SMC. Go figure.

It wasn't omgus -- SMC took an easy opportunity to throw a vote on someone outside of the main players getting heat for a reason someone else brought up (the Ape, Vic thinking I was hinting cop). It's a solid scum tell. If I hadn't preempted any serious discussion he'd have a GREAT point.

It wasn't omgus -- SMC took an easy opportunity to throw a vote on someone outside of the main players getting heat for a reason someone else brought up (the Ape, Vic thinking I was hinting cop). It's a solid scum tell. If I hadn't preempted any serious discussion he'd have a GREAT point.

I'm not going to argue for SMC, but the poo you flung in my direction definitely felt OMGUS-y.

I'm not going to argue for SMC, but the poo you flung in my direction definitely felt OMGUS-y.

Me pointing out that you essentially said you thought Migsi was scum, but hadn't decided on Vic was odd is omgus-y? When your vote is on Vic, who has the longer train?

You're right...that's not scummy at all :D

Me pointing out that you essentially said you thought Migsi was scum, but hadn't decided on Vic was odd is omgus-y? When your vote is on Vic, who has the longer train?

You're right...that's not scummy at all :D

Migisi has been behaving scummy, Vic was actively trying to get a townie lynched because he "knew" she was lying. Seems to me at this point that there's stronger evidence against Vic. So my vote is with that evidence over my gut. I think passing on him to try to get the role blocker now seems reckless.

Migisi has been behaving scummy, Vic was actively trying to get a townie lynched because he "knew" she was lying. Seems to me at this point that there's stronger evidence against Vic. So my vote is with that evidence over my gut. I think passing on him to try to get the role blocker now seems reckless.

Reckless? Like signing a contract without reading it?

First off read the scene, it's obvious O.o

Secondly, not OMGUS. Just US. As in you suck...at being scum. You scummy little Giants fan, you ;)

We know what character, dumbass, I was speaking about role and player. Every one of your posts makes you look worse.

"AVM seemed a lot more carefree and insulted people more when he was scum. Not accusing him, just saying that. That way I can claim I knew if he turns out to be scum, but say I was just sayin' if he doesn't."

There. One less post from the ape. You are all VERY welcome ;)

Hess, Crusher, AVM all working to derail Vic train. Migsi straddling the fence as well.

I think Vic has to die. Informative depending on his role, alignment. Vic's play blew up in his face thanks to Vig shot. Lynch him.

"AVM seemed a lot more carefree and insulted people more when he was scum. Not accusing him, just saying that. That way I can claim I knew if he turns out to be scum, but say I was just sayin' if he doesn't."

There. One less post from the ape. You are all VERY welcome ;)

You are doing a good job changing your play style AFTER I made the correlation to how you played last time as scum. Good show!

OMG AVM IZ SAYING DEY IZ SKUM TOOOOO!!!! HE IZ OBV SKUM!!!

/smc'd

AVM was soooo OMGUS-y with that list. Doesn't matter if he's right, or that none of them are voting him. SooooOOOoooOOOoooOOO OMGUS-y.

/slats'd

<3 Tebow

/JiF'd

Agreed.

Agreed.

Weren't you the one who said it was a ploy (maybe) to get the cop and doc in return for Vic? My entire thought process was based off one of your crazy ideas, and you abandon ship on me?

Damn dirty apes...can't trust 'em.

Weren't you the one who said it was a ploy (maybe) to get the cop and doc in return for Vic? My entire thought process was based off one of your crazy ideas, and you abandon ship on me?

Damn dirty apes...can't trust 'em.

Indeed. So why not take the scum lynch of Vic and then analyze the vote trains tomorrow? Proclaiming that you "feel like" so-and-so is a role locker with no basis, instead of lynching Vic is absurd.

I also think you are scum pal. Reasons already stated . You, Vic, verbal. Until I see one or all of your alignments, that is where my heads at.

Archived