Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it must be an end-game scenario tonight because I am 100% sure Crusher Smash and Verb all just gave themselves away.

Smash - What the hell did Crusher just say worth believing? His last post was some rambling about tiki jif that I didn't even understand.

Verb - Why do you flat out say "I am not voting Crusher"... something to tell us?

Finally, I have been scum with Smash... and he is easily THE WORST actor I have ever been around. His "BOOM" and "You are now teh hamma" posts stink.

you know what ....YOU STINK

I like the Crush

I dont like you SMC or Slats and I will kill you all

11 alive... 10 now with Migs gone

They will kill me tonite which makes it 9

If the other killer is Vig he'd be smart to holster. Otherwise yes, you'd be at endgame... that would make it 8... 3/1/4 unless Migs IS scum.

11 alive... 10 now with Migs gone

They will kill me tonite which makes it 9

If the other killer is Vig he'd be smart to holster. Otherwise yes, you'd be at endgame... that would make it 8... 3/1/4 unless Migs IS scum.

Migs has made the claim that she can't be lynched, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves with the numbers game. I'm interested to see this scene.

Well that was a fascinating reaction to hammering and believing you killed me.

Also a pretty complex role claim. It is interesting, however, that he had to find the Town Bomb JiF, and then get the Town Pitcher, Vic, lynched. The only person that has had “with a grudge” on their coroner's report was Nol, and he was roleless. I don’t like this claim, and I don’t believe it.

FoS at Smash and Verbal for going along with it, and for both “happening” to hammer at the same time. There is a "new post" button--I've seen it pop up.

I'm not going to die. It's going to be interesting to see who they try to kill tonight; probably Nae unfortunately.

So we have 4 scum still alive and 6 townies. 5 after tonight. No more time for screw ups. Luckily, another town wasn't killed today.

Hayes had just gotten a single. He put on a fresh pair of gloves as he stood at first base.

I bought 100 of these. I've got 3 left, and nobody can touch me. I can outrun anything.

My ass.

Hayes took a big lead off of first base.

Going somewhere meat?

About 90 feet.

More like 6 feet. Under.

f3g7mb.jpg

After getting thrown out stealing second, he was killed in the dugout.

Migisi, aka Willie Mays Hayes, Town with one bulletproof vest for each night kill type, is dead.

It is now night 3.

Well Mig I guess you can Die .

This game is all but over after the cop gets offed tonight. And Brett for what its worth I made it clear who I though were scum in this game in previous posts but between Mig and Crush I decided to go Mig I would bet neither one of them are actully scum but if Crusher is I think he was due for a decent scum game. well over due

Lol so you'd hand the game to the scum just because "crusher deserves a good scum game"? Fraid not. Crusher hasn't even really been playing because he tried to opt out but no one was there to replace him. For whatever reason SMC wanted him kept in the game and he came back into it.. despite the fact that he'd have eventually been replaced by a player who died.

Well Mig I guess you can Die .

This game is all but over after the cop gets offed tonight. And Brett for what its worth I made it clear who I though were scum in this game in previous posts but between Mig and Crush I decided to go Mig I would bet neither one of them are actully scum but if Crusher is I think he was due for a decent scum game. well over due

Im not scum just town who didn;t put enough time into the game. i was awesome as scum with Hess few games back.

Lol so you'd hand the game to the scum just because "crusher deserves a good scum game"? Fraid not. Crusher hasn't even really been playing because he tried to opt out but no one was there to replace him. For whatever reason SMC wanted him kept in the game and he came back into it.. despite the fact that he'd have eventually been replaced by a player who died.

Truth

Wow, it must be an end-game scenario tonight because I am 100% sure Crusher Smash and Verb all just gave themselves away.

Smash - What the hell did Crusher just say worth believing? His last post was some rambling about tiki jif that I didn't even understand.

Verb - Why do you flat out say "I am not voting Crusher"... something to tell us?

Finally, I have been scum with Smash... and he is easily THE WORST actor I have ever been around. His "BOOM" and "You are now teh hamma" posts stink.

Dumbass. You're 100% sure? Really? Crusher's reveal was pretty detailed, and I really don't think it was fake. Fake revealing is usually done simple - it is easier to defend and not screw up later when you keep the reveal simple. Just simply logic.

So that's the reason I wouldn't vote Crusher. If I'm wrong, fine.....but I don't think I am.

Well that was a fascinating reaction to hammering and believing you killed me.

Also a pretty complex role claim. It is interesting, however, that he had to find the Town Bomb JiF, and then get the Town Pitcher, Vic, lynched. The only person that has had “with a grudge” on their coroner's report was Nol, and he was roleless. I don’t like this claim, and I don’t believe it.

FoS at Smash and Verbal for going along with it, and for both “happening” to hammer at the same time. There is a "new post" button--I've seen it pop up.

I'm not going to die. It's going to be interesting to see who they try to kill tonight; probably Nae unfortunately.

So we have 4 scum still alive and 6 townies. 5 after tonight. No more time for screw ups. Luckily, another town wasn't killed today.

No you haven't. There is no pop-up like DM used to have. This site and DM run off the same engine - the pop-up no longer exists. If it does, it is nowhere near obvious, which is kinda the point of the pop-up in the first place.

No you haven't. There is no pop-up like DM used to have. This site and DM run off the same engine - the pop-up no longer exists. If it does, it is nowhere near obvious, which is kinda the point of the pop-up in the first place.

Yes there is. Maybe you have it turned off? I get a pop-up that essentially says, "x number of people have replied since you started replying, do you want to see them now?"

Disappointed that Migisi didn't understand her role. Town's numbers are dwindling, and I thought it would've been nice to wind up with a no lynch by default and maybe vet a townie in the process. Outside of Nae, I don't think there's a person I believe in this game.

Maybe one day. Right now he is a high school Freshman getting ready to play his second year of varsity next year.

Pretty damn good to get varsity your freshman year.. much less sophomore! I'd say if he keeps up the good work he's got a fair shot!

Yes there is. Maybe you have it turned off? I get a pop-up that essentially says, "x number of people have replied since you started replying, do you want to see them now?"

Disappointed that Migisi didn't understand her role. Town's numbers are dwindling, and I thought it would've been nice to wind up with a no lynch by default and maybe vet a townie in the process. Outside of Nae, I don't think there's a person I believe in this game.

Then I recant my previous statement. How the **** do I turn that on?

Thats not what I said Nae but when you die tonight its just about over. Unless we lynch Slats and SMC consecutivly

I think it only shows it if you've been typing for a certain period of time. Sometimes I've seen it and sometimes I haven't.

This. It seems to only show up annoyingly, and gets in my way. When I want it to show up, it doesn't. My advice would be to have two tabs open and refresh before you submit. If you're in the middle of something big in the game it can be difficult to remember, but it's really the only way to combat it.

Lol so you are just going to torture me for fun? -.- Lame mafia ftw.

I got nothing Brett. They RBed me.

They role blocked you and tried to kill someone else with a vest IMO. Why should they have to worry. Nae can you pleae post a list of players you investigated Im too lazy to look back and I forgot the first one.

Verbal could be scum I dont mind voting him up . Brett I dont think any of the names you mentioned are scum

Vote Verbal

Archived