3 ex jets i woulndt mind seeing back in green and white

ylekram

I don't get why people keep bring up Lowery....Rex didn't want the guy. I'm sure that hasn't changed

Wasn't there some quote from either Rex or Tanny that the one move they truly regretted from last season was the lowery trade?

Wasn't there some quote from either Rex or Tanny that the one move they truly regretted from last season was the lowery trade?

The Jets never express regret regarding personnel moves. Ryan regrets having made the guarantees. Everything else has been handled perfectly.

The Jets never express regret regarding personnel moves. Ryan regrets having made the guarantees. Everything else has been handled perfectly.

That's a poopy pants type of comment. I will find it for you. ya know... to take the poopy out of your pants.

They both stated it in interviews after the season ended. Would like to see Lowery back or sniff around Atogwe.

sounds like they expressed regret when they stated they want edwards back this year

Here is something on the topic. I am at work and don't have time to find the article. People are looking at me... wondering what I'm doing.

Rob (NJ)

Has Mike Tannenbaum every given a straight answer for the debacle that was trading away Dwight Lowery? (not that Tanny every takes blame for anything)

Rich Cimini

(1:52 PM)

I think Mike admitted recently he had some regret about the Lowery trade. They felt they had good depth at S when they made the deal, but it didn't turn out that way. Bad move.

I don't get why people keep bring up Lowery....Rex didn't want the guy. I'm sure that hasn't changed

Where did you come up with this b.s.?

Yes. They did say that. Behind not adding depth to the OLine when Turner went down, trading Lowery was the biggest offseason mistake IMO.

Where did you come up with this b.s.?

Yes. They did say that. Behind not adding depth to the OLine when Turner went down, trading Lowery was the biggest offseason mistake IMO.

Agreed. I like that those mistakes are in the past. I am hoping they learned from that and we will not have to endure that crap again. Remember the Ravens game with that kid as the center? Holy sh*t that was terrible

Yes

Tannenbaum said in an interview with Boomer and Carlton I believe. I listened to the interview, but not totally sure what show it was

Archived