Reggie Wayne back to Indy

How does trading Marshall impact Wayne to Miami? Wayne is barely a starting calibre WR at this point in his career, let alone a replacement for Marshall.

Wayne to Indy is what impacts it. Thought was Wayne and Manning to Miami. Now, Manning's unlikely to go somewhere where Bess is the #1. Not a lot of other options out there for a quick upgrade either.

Wayne to Indy is what impacts it. Thought was Wayne and Manning to Miami. Now, Manning's unlikely to go somewhere where Bess is the #1. Not a lot of other options out there for a quick upgrade either.

I think Wayne was hoping to pair himself with Manning. On the other hand I'm sure Manning only cares about having the best possible corps of receivers - regardless of a 33 yo Wayne.

I agree that the loss if Marshall means they've heard that Manning is gonna sign elsewhere. I guess Manning wants no part of the AFC east.

Looks like we will still be slugging it out for 3rd in the division. No Manning in South Beach now, for sure.

Under no circumstance are the Bills better than us. They will now have a bunch of retreads filling out their defense, and one awesome player coming off a season ending injury who has 6 games or so at the position he signed up for...As for RM, he is a deep route guy who has underachieved his whole life, even dating back to Tennesee, despite the fact that Buffalo excelled at the short to intermediate passes. Color me unimpressed with Buffalo even after this spending spree.

Um... ok... whatever you say.

Since when are we 3rd in this division?

Depending on how FA shakes out, any moves the Jets make and our franchise QB's play, this team could easily slip to 3rd. The wheels completely came off the Jills last year largely due to injuries and lack of depth -- still only two games back from our stellar 8-8 performance. It's not that much of a stretch.

Sounds like the Peyton-Wayne "package deal" was false...Wayne gets to stay and finish his career in Indianapolis. https://twitter.com/...745303354814465

HAHA! I LOVE IT. The fins just traded Marshall and Wayne signs at indy! I doubt Manning is going to sign with them and they have virtually no Wideouts.

Wayne gets points for that one....hilarious!

Archived